• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Critter Crunch (PSN) Thread: Taste The Rainbow

Amneisac

Cool, I'll have to let my wife know. She's currently top 40 in the survival mode leaderboard thing. Can't believe I got this game for $3.50 on sale with how much time she's spent playing it.

crispyben said:
Hey guys, is it normal that even though I completed all Challenge levels from the Challenge mode menu, they don't have a check in on the Adventure mode map? I should be able to re-do them, but still... Does that mean I should the puzzles on the map before completing them all from this list?
I'm not sure, but I presume that they expect you to go through the Adventure mode first. I know that by doing that, the Challenge levels in the Adventure mode got a check on the Challenge list.

Amneisac said:
Cool, I'll have to let my wife know. She's currently top 40 in the survival mode leaderboard thing. Can't believe I got this game for $3.50 on sale with how much time she's spent playing it.
I buy most of my PSN games during sales, so I got it for $3.50, too. Screw $60 games.

crispyben

Schmattakopf said:
I'm not sure, but I presume that they expect you to go through the Adventure mode first. I know that by doing that, the Challenge levels in the Adventure mode got a check on the Challenge list.
Thanks, went through them all again in Adventure mode, I guess it only works one way. Got World's Greatest Dad too :D

Agent X

I got Critter Crunch way back when it came out, and I still play it from time to time--mostly Survival mode these days.

AAK

kassatsu said:
Anyone still playing this? I assume all the new people from PS+ are.

I still play the local multiplayer whenever some friends are over. But I am now a sucker for Capybara games, their art style has hooked me.

Where the hell is Might and Magic PSN?

I have an unused code if no one has the game yet and for some odd fucking reason has yet to buy this fantastic game. (Even when it was only $3.49? I shouldn't even look at you)

Square Triangle said:
I have an unused code if no one has the game yet and for some odd fucking reason has yet to buy this fantastic game. (Even when it was only $3.49? I shouldn't even look at you)

I don't have it yet. Pass it on!

Before you do, is it free to PS+ members yet? If so, I don't need it. If not, send it here please :)

Tizoc

Bumping because I decided to go back and get the trophies for finishing all puzzles and challenges lol.
Doing the puzzles ATM which are fun.
Seriously if anyone likes puzzles and/or games like magical drop and doesn't have this game, they're missing out, this is a must have PSN game IMO.

Top Bottom