• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official December NPD HW Prediction thread (Today's the day)

Burai

shitonmychest57
bomba-black_currant.jpg
bomba-ruby_orange.jpg
bomba-berry.jpg
bomba-original.jpg
bomba-black_currant.jpg
bomba-ruby_orange.jpg
bomba-berry.jpg
bomba-original.jpg

Xenon

jetjevons said:
Hasn't everyone already decided that Jan NPD is going to be most telling?

I dont think so. Maybe if there were no supply issues in december. There could be spill-over from initial demand.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
So are we getting the revised numbers at 6:30PM or the underwhelmaton numbers?

Either way GAF will assplode.

So how does this work again, are we getting official numbers directly from the NPD. Are we allowed to ask for certain games or something to get directly from them?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
MiamiWesker said:
So how does this work again, are we getting official numbers directly from the NPD. Are we allowed to ask for certain games or something to get directly from them?

Yes, we are getting official numbers directly from NPD. Sonycowboy has asked them for extended/specific information where appropriate, so while you could pass along your suggestions we pretty much have things covered.

MiamiWesker said:

Ufff, what is the problem with NPD's numbers here, on GAf, I really don't understand. If the GAF cannot see the numbers, who will see them ?

GhaleonEB

White Man said:
Are we going to get a new thread for the actual numbers? I think we should, this one is kinda bloated with crap.
We always have in the past. I hope sc starts one when he gets back.

Haunted_One said:
You do know what the **** you just posted, right? I'd delete it pronto.

I think that this joke is entirely based on the fact that there is the letters "NPD" on this picture, and have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the german NPD is a neo-nazi party. In fact, I'm not even sure he knows what the german NPD is. This picture is one of the first result on Google Image for "NPD", so I guess that's how he found it.
And overall, I don't have the impression that he is making any doubtful insinuation at all...Is he ?

GhaleonEB

MindCollizion said:
3 minutes?
sonycowboy's estimate was based on how long it will take him to get home. He's got traffic, not to mention wife and kid to deal with when getting home. You might be counting down for a while. :p

EviLore said:
Yes, we are getting official numbers directly from NPD. Sonycowboy has asked them for extended/specific information where appropriate, so while you could pass along your suggestions we pretty much have things covered.

Cool, you guys are the best. :D

Top Bottom