• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Destiny Alpha Withdrawal Thread

I just received the same mic in the mail a few days ago. According to other GAFfers, it sounds pretty good. And I like how the cord is not very long. I pair mine with Audio Technica AD900. I'm not sure if the Dualshock 4 is enough to drive those 990 Pro, but lt me know how it sounds. You might need a Fiio E6.

I think it should be fine, I used them already a few times connected to the DS4. The sound quality is phenomenal and I can't say that the battery of the DS4 drained a lot faster with it than without it.
But thanks for the link, I will get back to it, if the combination of Headset + Microphone is too much for the DS4.

ibrpa2jZENr5Np.gif

SnakeEyes

Banned
I can't wait for the soundtrack to release for this game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOcioqwN2Hc#t=77
Everyone was expecting the Soundtrack to be included in the LE/Ghost Editions, which it wasn't. Must be some sort of lingering issues related to Marty leaving Bungie...

I hope we get the soundtrack available eventually.

I'm watching the walkthrough of Rusted Lands on IGN and I noticed that the map is darker than the alpha version. Is there a day/night cycle on PvP maps as well?
It was mentioned at the start of the video that there'll be Day/Night variants.

I'm going with the hunter but these guys all look so fucking badass that I might have to cheat.
I'm just eventually doing all three. Thank god all your characters can access the same bank.

How is the Hunters Cloak moving in the Moon Gifs???? WAS IT FILMED IN THE TRAVELERS BASEMENT? #conspiracies

And I'm pro Warlock but what the fuck is with the way the Warlock's robes are folded below the knees in that gif. Looks super weird.

Looks like some sort of guard or padding for the knees.

I'm just eventually doing all three. Thank god all your characters can access the same bank.

I hope sharing items is a bit easier now though. I had a really good rifle on my Hunter and a really crappy one on my Warlock, but moving them between banks was a pain. Would be nice to delete stuff while I'm in the vault, but I suppose they don't want you deleting things if you're sharing the account with a sibling or something.

Tekku

Everyone was expecting the Soundtrack to be included in the LE/Ghost Editions, which it wasn't. Must be some sort of lingering issues related to Marty leaving Bungie...

I hope we get the soundtrack available eventually.

It was mentioned at the start of the video that there'll be Day/Night variants.

Lars in the video says that it randomly picks any time of day/night at the begining of the match :) sweet.

I really can't wait to see the day/night cycles on other planets.

Oh, I missed that, my video was muted for the first couple of seconds. Thanks. :)

The only team.

hmmppph

Well at least Lars is being unbiased and cycling for the IGN tours. He chose a Titan on Shores of Time and a Warlock on Rusted Lands. If First Light returns again, that means he should be a Hunter next... right guys?

...guys?

Now if there are FOUR Crucible maps in the beta (and assuming it's that Exodus map or whatever was on Mars).... who will he pick? Warlock? Titan? Hunter?

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
hmmppph

Well at least Lars is being unbiased and cycling for the IGN tours. He chose a Titan on Shores of Time and a Warlock on Rusted Lands. If First Light returns again, that means he should be a Hunter next... right guys?

...guys?

Now if there are FOUR Crucible maps in the beta (and assuming it's that Exodus map or whatever was on Mars).... who will he pick? Warlock? Titan? Hunter?

Don't let Lars fool you, he's team Titan and he's awful with the rocket launcher.

Kaiken

Banned
After more than three years my first post as a member!

Destiny will definitely raise my post count in the coming months!

Top Bottom