• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

Lakitu

st5fu
DSWii60 said:
Just wake up a couple of hours early. I'm going to sleep at around 10 and then wake up at 4:30. Only makes a couple of hours difference for me.

Yeah I might do that. I will probably set my alarm for 4 and wake up then (go bed like 11) and have loada caffiene during the day. Then I'll be ok since I usually wake up like 6:30 anyway.

Voltron64

Sean said:
you'd have to be a fool to think it wouldn't be there, but cool to see anyway: halo 3 logo on the water:

766853219_515fd70724.jpg

ding, ding, ding...there it is. :D

Speevy said:
Coremium Falcon

Shipping with the exclusive LucasArts Xbox Live Arcade Game, The Kessel Run, preinstalled on its 20g hard drive, the Coremium Falcon will ship to stores on August 1st, at the retail price of $199.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
*hopes for Infinite Undiscovery trailer*

Also looking forward to LO and Fable 2. :D

shagg_187 said:
Here's my guess. Falcon will be priced at $429.99 and will contain 60GB HDD with HDMI Port. Premium and Core will get a $20 price drop. :)

Wrong spot in line, then, still. Unless the falcon is now black, and the Elite and Premium white.

BenjaminBirdie said:
Wrong spot in line, then, still. Unless the falcon is now black, and the Elite and Premium white.

Definitely in wrong spot, but do you even possibly think that anything worse than core could be released? I mean Core is the least MS can go to (no HDD, etc etc). Anything lower would be a disaster. I mean if Falcon is more lower-end SKU than core, then i bet its just the console itself and no controllers or cables... :p

shagg_187 said:
Definitely in wrong spot, but do you even possibly think that anything worse than core could be released? I mean Core is the least MS can go to (no HDD, etc etc). Anything lower would be a disaster. I mean if Falcon is more lower-end SKU than core, then i bet its just the console itself and no controllers or cables... :p

They all have hard drives.

Lakitu

st5fu
robertsan21 said:
depends on where you are, I am in sweden time so event starts tomorrow morning " wednesday at 05:00" or something like that

Alll these times are confusing me, it's tomorrow for me too. It would be easier if I didnt have to work.

Joates

Banned
tombur said:
:lol - There probably just empty boxes, I don't think MS would risk it

The best thing is, this is probably true. But then again, maybe those are all new 65nm consoles with the new heatsinks.

FightyF

Banned
a Master Ninja said:
Also, Microsoft's event is outside.

Smart move. Should give the 360s the sort of ventilation they require. :p

What I'm really, REALLY hoping for are some XBLA bombshells. Like Marathon, Duke Nukem, Killer Instinct, that sorta stuff. The ultimate bombshell would be Sonic the Hedgehog HD.

Y'know why do I even mention this sort of stuff...I'm only building a hope that will never come into fruition. I'm only gonna end up with a broken heart... :( :( :(

X26

Banned
Oh why does it have to start so late, 12:30pm in my timezone :(

I'll be watching regardless though, work be damned

gljvd

Banned
I'm going out on a limb that the grey one is the hd dvd 360.

It will sell at $480 with a 60-80 gig drive

The elite will sell at $400 with the 120 gig drive

premium at $300 with the 60-80 gig drive

Core will now have 6 gigs flash ram that is used for cache to make up for the lack of hardrive . you will still need a memory card or hardrive to save.

Perhaps ms will add flash to all the sku's

I don't see 6 gigs of flash ram costing them more than $20ish at this point in time not only that but its just going to drop in price from here on out.

all new consoles are 65nm and have hdmi

Orlics

gljvd said:
I'm going out on a limb that the grey one is the hd dvd 360.

It will sell at $480 with a 60-80 gig drive

The elite will sell at $400 with the 120 gig drive

premium at $300 with the 60-80 gig drive

Core will now have 6 gigs flash ram that is used for cache to make up for the lack of hardrive . you will still need a memory card or hardrive to save.

Perhaps ms will add flash to all the sku's

I don't see 6 gigs of flash ram costing them more than $20ish at this point in time not only that but its just going to drop in price from here on out.

all new consoles are 65nm and have hdmi

Blu-ray Xbox 360. Believe.

I think it is just the light still, it wouldn't be that hard for a decent lighting person to make a gradient like that. They are probably all set up for different game demos, and who the hell would want a grey console anyway?

Top Bottom