• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

McBacon said:
766470868_9a1947c6a8_b.jpg

Oh..... this is a very wierd photo.

WTF?

I am guessing the drums will be used before the show... just to get people seated ect...

Sometimes they have a DJ play music and sometimes they put up some videos or something...

I doubt Microsoft will have some sort of rock show during their conference.

Aggelos

Are we going to have third-party games like Biohazard 5 there?? I have'nt seen any Capcom conference schedule around.....

tombur

Karma Kramer said:
I am guessing the drums will be used before the show... just to get people seated ect...

Sometimes they have a DJ play music and sometimes they put up some videos or something...

I doubt Microsoft will have some sort of rock show during their conference.

Steve vai walks on-stage, performs Halo 3 theme tune, with new trailer playing along side on that f***in HUGE screen. That would be pretty incredible :lol

I'm actually hella excited about Fable 2, I hope they pull it off this time!

AlteredBeast said:
70 million people (or was it more?) that bought the PSX...

Hmmm, interesting theory. B..b...but it was the 90s!

Seriously though not so sure it would suit the curved shape, nor current design trends.

tombur said:
Steve vai walks on-stage, performs Halo 3 theme tune, with new trailer playing along side on that f***in HUGE screen. That would be pretty incredible :lol

Dude...don't say that.

You are going to make me so dissapointed now... if that doesn't happen. :lol

Aggelos said:
Are we going to have third-party games like Biohazard 5 there?? I have'nt seen any Capcom conference schedule around.....
I don't think RE5 will be at this E3 :( I believe they mentioned it in the 1UP show and said how they'd like to see it but that it probably won't be there. Unless I'm getting confused with something else.

The Steve Vai thing would be awesome.

Aggelos

CreepingDea7h said:
I don't think RE5 will be at this E3 :( I believe they mentioned it in the 1UP show and said how they'd like to see it but that it probably won't be there. Unless I'm getting confused with something else.

That's great.... After 2 years and still no Biohazard 5.....

p3tran

Banned
hey guys, you know what?

I just realized that I like E3 very much (and all the buzz around it), and therefore I strongly object to all the people that have said in the past that E3 should die or whatever.
I think gamers, the customers of this industry, want MORE E3, not less.

She's Greek?
p.s. no, trixie is not greek, she just was featured in a greek xbox site. (and the comments are irrelevant btw)

and now that we brought the subject of Greece,

IF PETER MOORE DOES NOT DECLARE XBOX LIVE SUPPORT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS FOR GREECE,
I WILL BE DISPLEASED, ALONG WITH EVERY SINGLE GREEK PERSON THAT SUPPORTS XBOX ALL THIS TIME.

make it happen dudes. there has been way more than sufficient time.

Lakitu

st5fu
Aggelos said:
according to the inerview she was born in California but she grew up in Bellevue, Washington.

Yeah I just read it now, I couldn#t be bothered to read it. Thanks for clearing that up anyway

goldenpp72

That's not a normal looking woman, not one that takes care of themselves anyways, but ill refrain from bashing her simply because that's not nice.

Just don't play the opposite end of the evil field, it's just as stupid.

Lakitu

st5fu
goldenpp72 said:
That's not a normal looking woman, not one that takes care of themselves anyways, but ill refrain from bashing her simply because that's not nice.

ok

goldenpp72 said:

Do you look outside?

Lakitu

st5fu
Karma Kramer said:
Seriously what is wrong some of you?

Here...

Now lets get back on topic.

There, that's nice.

Now let's shut up and get back on topic. So how about that.. uhh Halo 3 logo huh?

Top Bottom