• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

C4Lukins

tombur said:
I'd love to see pics of half the people in this thread :lol

I am the girl on the left in that making out photo. The other girl is just one of the many I have lesbian relations with.

goldenpp72 said:
I look outside and even have had girlfriends, crazy times we live in.

So you're saying the average woman of her age in America is significantly better looking than her? She looks perfectly ****ing normal.

Jesus, this is perhaps the worst side argument to ever take place in an E3 press conference thread, so I'll drop it. Some of you guys are just unbelievable though.

Lakitu

st5fu
TheGreatDave said:
So you're saying the average woman of her age in America is significantly better looking than her? She looks perfectly ****ing normal.

Jesus, this is perhaps the worst side argument to ever take place in an E3 press conference thread, so I'll drop it. Some of you guys are just unbelievable though.

Yeah I agree, this is getting out of hand. What if she reads this?

hadareud

The Translator
she still looks better than Major Nelson on that picture.

that and the whole thing is ridiculous (and not really in a funny way)

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I have to get up at 5.30 am to follow this thing, but I'm stoked. I'm getting a 360 later this summer so I wouldn't want to miss the MS conference for the world. LETS DO THIS

tombur said:
I'd love to see pics of half the people in this thread :lol

I don't

goldenpp72

Well maybe your use of the word 'normal' is acceptable because most people in this country apparently don't know how to limit their diet, but normal isn't always normal by default, but normal by circumstance. This circumstance apparently revolves around french fries and the fact they are indeed a common food.

C4Lukins

Lakitu said:
Yeah I agree, this is getting out of hand. What if she reads this?

Exactly, this is not some random person you guys are mocking. They are in the industry, and a lot of her coworkers read GAF. It is just not cool.

Salazar

Nice direction this thread's taking.

I went looking for Project Offset E3 information - website and official forums didn't help, and they don't seem to be talking to anyone. Some guy who runs a fansite says it's "pretty much confirmed" that they are a no-show, but internet 'confirmed' means nothing and fansites are mostly bogus. The fansite guy got jumped on pretty bitterly by the other posters: media drought = competitiveness and venom. Maybe a year ago, I think one of the team said they would have a booth / presence, but that's miles from being a solid indication either. It seems like people are interpreting the radio-silent approach as a sign that PO might have been moneyhatted and is destined for a conference unveiling. That seems like an enormous, anxiously fanboyish call, but I reckon it would be worth buying out.

goldenpp72 said:
Well maybe your use of the word 'normal' is acceptable because most people in this country apparently don't know how to limit their diet, but normal isn't always normal by default, but normal by circumstance. This circumstance apparently revolves around french fries and the fact they are indeed a common food.

Lets see a picture of you hot shot.

goldenpp72 said:

Just drop it man, you sound like a dickhead.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
STFU ABOUT PEOPLE'S LOOKS!!!

:D

Updated the OP with the pre-conference pictures for your easy viewing and enjoyment!

goldenpp72

I have none as I have no desire to masturbate to my own image like some apparently, but i'm not the one with a french fry addiction here.

goldenpp72

very true, but the point is I had not even planned to comment until someone who was being overly sensitive decided to call out that as 'normal', and in a good way at that. Just kind of set me off a bit, so i'm sure you understand. It would be like trying to say people who play games 20 hours a day are normal, even if the majority did that, it's not a good thing.

Syb

goldenpp72 said:
I have none as I have no desire to masturbate to my own image like some apparently, but i'm not the one with a french fry addiction here.
But you've got a severe case of being an arsehole addict.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Rules of GAF, unless the girl is a super model or Asian, she is ugly.

Don't argue, just pity the fools.

goldenpp72 said:
very true, but the point is I had not even planned to comment until someone who was being overly sensitive decided to call out that as 'normal', and in a good way at that. Just kind of set me off a bit, so i'm sure you understand. It would be like trying to say people who play games 20 hours a day are normal, even if the majority did that, it's not a good thing.

So you're saying that when somebody looks like the majority of people, she is not normal?

She's not some ****ing disgusting looking freak. She's just an average older woman. There's nothing LOLZ or disgust worthy about her. And this is THE WORST TOPIC EVER.

Kolgar said:
I ask again, how best to view the conference? G4, or Gamespot HD stream?

I don't think we know for sure if G4 will have it totally live yet, do we?

Gamespot will allow you to be at your PC on GAF at the same time. I'd go with that.

mj1108

BradVanDam said:
holy shit that thing is nasty :lol

istockphoto_471359_woman_with_paper_bag_over_her_head.jpg

See, here's the problem:

Jel0man said:
Uuhm, isn't that Trixie? Hush hush, delete comment:lol.

DSC02781.JPG

She's not bad looking from behind -- until she turns her head.

hadareud

The Translator
TheGreatDave said:
She's just an average older woman
I can't confirm this, but I don't think she's old (meaning not even 30).

If that's the case your post is the worst insult of them all

:lol

homez99

TheGreatDave said:
Gamespot will allow you to be at your PC on GAF at the same time. I'd go with that.

I'm using GS on my PC and updating the site on my laptop. People will moan at me for not saving the earth, but it tried to kill me in a vicious storm that left rain water dripping into my abode, so I see this as payback.

hadareud said:

Haha, maybe. I assumed she was nearly 40 based off that smiley pic.

Whatever, this whole conversation is stupid. GAF being hard on people for not being stunners is getting irritaiting

Lakitu

st5fu
hadareud said:

Let's talk about Sagna's hair instead.

Why aren't you planning to use him as an avatar?

hadareud

The Translator
Lakitu said:
Let's talk about Sagna's hair instead.

Why aren't you planning to use him as an avatar?
Sagna's hair deserves abuse in contrast to her.

I'm afraid as of yet he is not avatar material.

Lakitu

st5fu
hadareud said:
Sagna's hair deserves abuse in contrast to her.

I'm afraid as of yet he is not avatar material.

I'm in agreeance.

But Liverpool only buy pretty players, so each of them are avatar material.

Lets try this...

So, I reckon MGS4 will be shown on stage at the MS conference along with Rock Band (which will be time limited exclusive). Falcon version of the 360 will be on stage and they'll announce that it's going to be released for $299 including a blu-drive built in.

:D

sangreal

Are you guys sure that Gray 360 isn't the elite? The elite looks more gray than black to me. I think the "black" 360 in those photos looks like a more likely candidate for a new sku

sangreal said:
Are you guys sure that Gray 360 isn't the elite? The elite looks more gray than black to me. I think the "black" 360 in those photos looks like a more likely candidate for a new sku

Or MS invests more money for a real black elite that actually matches the black controller.

Top Bottom