• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ESPN NBA 2k5 Season 2 thread: Because shaq HAS taken a 3 before!

DMczaf

I got scared when you got the lead down to 7, had to get Yao and Juwan back in the game before the scrubs screwed the game up even more :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jobber,when you want to ball?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jobber,I'm playing my Madden football game at 10 eastern time tonight,we can play after if you're around.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ok...I'll get now now and get some rust off...smack me when you're ready

Matrix

Jobber,I'm going on now,Ill be in the league lobby.

Matrix

GG,I was in that game till the typical bobcats collapse.

jobber

Matrix said:
GG,I was in that game till the typical bobcats collapse.

I was playing with a new controller til the 4th. :\

Then once I got my feelings back in my hands, I hit the pedal.

GG lot closer than last time.

jobber

Truelize said:
Well I kinda have to play this weeks game first don't I?

I was just askin incase you wanted to play me right after Bog. No Harm No Foul.

Dallas loses 2 in a row. How the mighty have fallen.

jobber

Truelize said:
I can play tonight if we are done by 11:00 est. I lose all tv priviledges at that time. :)

LOL WTF

I'm free between 7pm-11pm est.

Although I rather play before 8 so I can watch Smackdown, but if it's after 8 so be it.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
jobber said:
LOL WTF

I'm free between 7pm-11pm est.

Although I rather play before 8 so I can watch Smackdown, but if it's after 8 so be it.

:) My wife watches her shows on Thursday nights. Joey, CSI and ER. That's what I meant. I'm ready when you are though. I'm home now and all I gotta do is play some Oddworld Stranger.
So lets go.

jobber

Truelize said:
:) My wife watches her shows on Thursday nights. Joey, CSI and ER. That's what I meant. I'm ready when you are though. I'm home now and all I gotta do is play some Oddworld Stranger.
So lets go.

I'm home and I'm jumping on...send me a invite when you're ready

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I don't think I will ever understand this game. For 2 and a half quarters we were matching up really well and playing a well balanced game. And then all of a sudden my team just stopped doing anything correctly.
I also don't get why Anthony freakin Carter was subbed in when I had Hudson sitting there with full energy.
But whatever. gg Jobber. To bad this game isn't a gg.

Piece of crap.

jobber

FrenchMovieTheme said:

*looks down*
Oh you're still here. The view from the top is nice. Thanks for keeping it warm for me.

True....GG indeed. I wasn't even paying any attention to the game til halftime. Spurs always start slow. D kept me around the 1st half. If Brent hit those shots in the 1st like he did in the 3rd, yikes...

Matrix

Bog,want to play now?

Ill go log on after you reply.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
can we get this season over with so i can sell this piece of shit to gamerush?

Yea I want to sell mine..I want this season over with too...ughh.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
can we get this season over with so i can sell this piece of shit to gamerush?

I wish this game was actually worth some coin cause I agree that it needs to go.

Broken piece of crap. :eek:(

Matrix

I'm around now to play..

just post here and ill go on.

Matrix

Ok I see you're playing Halo 2 and Ive sent you two ready to play invites for nba.I just saw that your game ended so I sent you another one and you continue to play Halo 2..I'm not waiting around to play this stupid game tonight,maybe some other time.

Matrix

Even after the game ends,I believe the invite symbol should show up on your friends list.

Bog

Junior Ace
I never saw anything, though I didn't check my friend's list often either. Guess we'll plan for tomorrow afternoon/evening if you're around.

Matrix

Bog,can you play now?

Matrix

I'm here,Im going to go log on.

Bog

Junior Ace
Dude. You know I just use Outlaw, and yet you dribble glitch me? That's pathetic. So is the fact that I only lost by 3.

Matrix

That's not a glitch,backing down with your center.Your guys dont body up,not my friggin fault that this stupid game has fucking stupid animation issues.

You make the game so fucking horrid I might as well play stupid like you,I dont need to see replays of my center backing up cause you think its cheap and I dont need to stare at Bo Outlaws mug shot for 1 minute cause you dont like when my center back ups,maybe you should put a body on them and it wouldnt look like a glitch.

You taking 49 shots with Bo Outlaw is absurd and running pg with him every now and then,this is not a sim league and im sick of this game.

DM I'm out of this league.

Oh and if I were playing with a good team,trust me you wouldnt have only lost by 3.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
You taking 49 shots with Bo Outlaw is absurd and running pg with him every now and then,this is not a sim league and im sick of this game.

My thoughts exactly. I would much rather lose to Bog cause he used his team in a sim way than win in what is the most boring games of video game basketball to ever happen.

Top Bottom