• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official European software charts week ending 1 July 2006

jesusraz

yilmazz, what are the Big Brain Academy adverts like?

Rocked said:
Great stuff. Has anyone (from any European country) seen any adverts or promotion from Electroplankton?

Other than being included at the end of those Dalmatian & Friends adverts at the bottom of the screen, I've seen nothing for Electroplankton. Thankfully, though, the 'game' seems well stocked in stores around Manchester city centre, especially GAME, so perhaps it'll at least make Top 20.

reminder

jesusraz said:

I've seen two slightly different adverts for BBA yet. At the first you see some scales with different items on it and you get asked what is the heaviest of them. Then the picture disappears and a voice asks "was that too fast for you? Time for Big Brain Academy... etc."

The other one is almost the same, just with another picture at the beginning. There are some cubes and the question is, how many cubes are there.

jesusraz

Thanks reminder.

Hmm...no Chris Tarrant voice over on these ones? All I've heard is three separate people in GAME recently saying 'What makes this so different to Brain Training?' before putting it down and looking more interested in Electroplankton.

Rocked

jesusraz said:

Other than being included at the end of those Dalmatian & Friends adverts at the bottom of the screen, I've seen nothing for Electroplankton. Thankfully, though, the 'game' seems well stocked in stores around Manchester city centre, especially GAME, so perhaps it'll at least make Top 20.

In HMV's imaginary DS chart it was put at Number 1 as well. :D

jesusraz

I have a habit of wandering into places like that and putting games I think should sell in the higher positions :lol

Very sad, but I like to think it helped FFIV Advance slightly... ;)

Top Bottom