• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Killzone 2 (PS3) Reveal Thread E307 - DELIVERS! (All info in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibbles

SolidSnakex said:
The reason the original "trailer" wasn't like that was because they wanted to show people that it was a real game. No more renders.
Yeah but the render was a colorful city. That's what I want to see :D

Wollan

jeremy_ricci said:
Given that they are showing a few old games as well, I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'm thinking re-cut of the old trailer.
Well, none of the games showing there is released yet.

Ether_Snake said:
I'm sure the next Killzone event will be at E3.
This would be too late if they're releasing in Sept/Oct (which they will).

deepbrown

Well I'll be there.

I was under the impression Little Big Planet would be playable - especially since they are Brits!!!

Also The Sun said Star Wars: Force Unleashed would be playable--but what do they know.

Sony, you assclowns... fucking Everybody's Golf/Hot Shots Golf 5 should have been ready for the US months ago. Ridiculous.

...but yeah... it;s about time we see some new Killzone 2 footage.

vpance

Wollan said:
This would be too late if they're releasing in Sept/Oct (which they will).

You sound very sure of this. It's because of Steinberg's interview right?

Whatever the situation is, a trailer at this event bodes slightly more well for an 08 release I guess.

VonGak!

Banned
vpance said:
You sound very sure of this. It's because of Steinberg's interview right?

Whatever the situation is, a trailer at this event bodes slightly more well for an 08 release I guess.
I wouldn't mind to see the same level but in its current state (last time it was pre pre alpha, it might be close to alpha now).

Mr. Sam

I watched the trailer for this last night and now it seems far less impressive. This was one of the main reasons I was going to pick up a PS3, and I'm so underwhelmed by the in-game footage that I'm just going to wait for GOW2. Shame, I wanted something shiny and new.

konrad77

Mr. Sam said:
I watched the trailer for this last night and now it seems far less impressive. This was one of the main reasons I was going to pick up a PS3, and I'm so underwhelmed by the in-game footage that I'm just going to wait for GOW2. Shame, I wanted something shiny and new.
2troll2.jpg

Salazar

I've been ignoring / skim-reading this thread for so long. I get a PS3 and suddenly all of this stuff matters, and it all looks so very nice. Weird feeling, really - having for so long had a 'yeah - looks nice, but whatever' attitude.

Not just this thread, either - so many goddamn games, trailers, magazines, podcasts, rumours and sites that I can no longer bring myself to ignore.

Doubledex

Banned
Mr. Sam said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol dear god.... :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Mr. Sam said:
Junior.

Ello

Mr. Sam said:

I'm sorry what? I was to busy looking at this awsome gif.

2321182394_90a73b2b25_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom