• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
A bit of a different tier, but Red Robin anyone?

The one time I went to Red Robin, I thought I was promised Bottomless Fries.

I was given just the one basket of fries.

I deemed I was lied to, and the boycott continues to this day.

Uh, is this the line that YOU really want to go win.

Smh

?

you forgot the story, clearly! Joakim is far to beautiful of a man to talk directly to
T0xlAQI.gif

Just simulated a pre-season, these were 4 injuries:

Koa Misi Complete, ACL Tear
Lamin Barrow, Broken Ankle
Ted Larsen, Torn Tricep
Jay Cutler, Compound Foot Fracture

GG

Scouting Starts Week 3. Looks about the same from last year's.

It seems like with some players, you can play them through injury after a while. In Week 11 I was asked if I wanted Cutler to return...said high chance of re-injury, and his accel/injury/speed ratings are all down.

Scouting available again in Super Bowl.

Off-season First Week - Re-Sign players
Stage 1 - Sign FA
Stage 2 - Sign FA. Scout. Combine available.
Stage 3 - Sign FA. Scout.
Stage 4 - Scout.
Stage 5 - Draft

Yep so nothing really different.
Unfortunately for Claude, ratings don't permanently dip when you change positions. So no 0 speed Jordy Nelson this year!

Somnia

Ted Larsen, Torn Tricep

GG

Did you change quarter length? I know they stated you have to adjust injury slider if you do as the default is built off 6 minute.

brentech

So how do you choose between 4k mode and 1080p mode on the Pro. I don't see an option anywhere.

MLB the Show it was just in the settings menu.
I didn't see any selection either, but checking my TV it is in 4k, so I'm assuming it is just using your console's OS settings if on 4k.

Ted Larsen, Torn Tricep

GG

RIP

Scouting Starts Week 3. Looks about the same from last year's.

It seems like with some players, you can play them through injury after a while. In Week 11 I was asked if I wanted Cutler to return...said high chance of re-injury, and his accel/injury/speed ratings are all down.

You could play them early last year as well.

brentech

If there is a burger on the menu that is named 'breakfast x', has an egg, or something else that makes it in the style of breakfast, I have to try it.

edit: Josh Gordon is STILL on the Browns active roster through all this. Amazing.

Rbk_3

I didn't see any selection either, but checking my TV it is in 4k, so I'm assuming it is just using your console's OS settings if on 4k.

RIP

Have you noticed any framerate issues in 4k? Haven't had a chance to play much, but seemed okay.

brentech

Have you noticed any framerate issues in 4k? Haven't had a chance to play much, but seemed okay.
Posted it the other day in discord, there is no difference in frame rate during gameplay. Both are 60fps.
Only during presentation does it drop below. So 4K is the clear cut way to go.

Nightz

Companion app is out and it seems to have the online franchise stuff available. Haven't had a chance to mess around with it though.

JABEE

Best Buy doesn’t seem to care about early editions for preorders. They shipped my Standard Edition on Monday and delivered on Wednesday.

I just returned it tonight, because I was able to get a PS4 and Xbox version of the game free from Madden EA code drops.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Who is the pats. Cola?

You can have Nelson Agholor for a first round pick, my friend.

Sanjuro

What the hell is the kicking nonsense? I was going for a game winning 30 yard field goal, and the game went into mom's spaghetti mode.

Top Bottom