• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

I really thought you would come back

the browns o-line had different plans in mind

not sure what the ruling is on using chew clock during all of the 4th quarter, pretty sure it's fine, but that's basically what screwed me in terms of having time to get a comeback

really pissed about that TD pass you made through like three defenders. One blown coverage one guy dove for no reason and blew the entire play!

either way, I need to learn how to use the mike feature to call out the LB's blitzing. Apparently doesn't matter if you see it mid play, All Madden defenders will hold coverage long enough for the QB to get hit with the pressure, and jump balls they never did in All Pro. Stuff is just a different beast, gonna take time to get used to with mediocre players

the browns o-line had different plans in mind

not sure what the ruling is on using chew clock during all of the 4th quarter, pretty sure it's fine, but that's basically what screwed me in terms of having time to get a comeback

really pissed about that TD pass you made through like three defenders. One blown coverage one guy dove for no reason and blew the entire play!

either way, I need to learn how to use the mike feature to call out the LB's blitzing. Apparently doesn't matter if you see it mid play, All Madden defenders will hold coverage long enough for the QB to get hit with the pressure, and jump balls they never did in All Pro. Stuff is just a different beast, gonna take time to get used to with mediocre players

That pass was all luck lol and chewing the clock I have no idea haha looks I'm great on D put awful when I have the ball.

DCX

DCX
IDK about all Madden as it stands. I think sliders might need to come into play.

It's not just the D being tougher. It's the QB doing some real dumb shit. I understand in game confidence, but Ryan is 98 and Rodgers is 99 and they played like Andy Dalton and Ryan Mallet.

DCX

I think that with short quarters and an accelerated play clock it's a shitty thing to do. I wouldn't do it before the 2 minute warning, personally because I think it artificially shortens the game.

That's been my feelings about it, but if it's not against the rules I'm not going to blame someone for doing it

As for the difficulty. I honestly don't know what to think. Playing All Madden on competitive was a kick in the nuts, playing All Madden in sim is a fucking castration in comparison!

I guess I'll just draft a super star QB

Yeah, I personally won't use chew clock unless the game is absolutely out of hand, or until it's like the final 3ish minutes where it's a logical situation to force your opponent to use timeouts.

DJ Bowser

I think I'm raiding tonight what other options do we have?
Is there a time later tonight you could go?

Tomorrow at 2pm EST or earlier (though I'll be doing some hurricane cleanup) or 10:30 or so and after tomorrow night.

If the raids aren't an all night thing I'll be for a couple hours at least.

IDK about all Madden as it stands. I think sliders might need to come into play.

It's not just the D being tougher. It's the QB doing some real dumb shit. I understand in game confidence, but Ryan is 98 and Rodgers is 99 and they played like Andy Dalton and Ryan Mallet.

DCX

That's been my feelings about it, but if it's not against the rules I'm not going to blame someone for doing it

As for the difficulty. I honestly don't know what to think. Playing All Madden on competitive was a kick in the nuts, playing All Madden in sim is a fucking castration in comparison!

I guess I'll just draft a super star QB

My plan is to adjust D down a bit (lower defense reaction/pass coverage) and increase blocking and accuracy a bit. Nothing drastic, and we will see

brentech

My plan is to adjust D down a bit (lower defense reaction/pass coverage) and increase blocking and accuracy a bit. Nothing drastic, and we will see

Hopefully that takes care of it. More than, 'oh this is harder', it just seemed like there was a lot of fuckery.

More than previous years at least.

Had 3 picks. 1 Clinton-Dix casually fumbles to Julio Jones arm tackle. Another, I run back for a pick 6, but nope, after running 50 yards I get flagged at the 10 yard line as there is a block in the back --- do not pass go, return to the 44 yard line.
Had another fumble with Montgomery in the backfield. Not sprinting or anything, but I'll chalk that up to the Madden gods.

LukeSmith

Is there a time later tonight you could go?

Tomorrow at 2pm EST or earlier (though I'll be doing some hurricane cleanup) or 10:30 or so and after tomorrow night.

If the raids aren't an all night thing I'll be for a couple hours at least.

I'll message you on PSN tonight if we "finish" at a good time (aka give up) otherwise tomorrow same time is probably gonna work

Rbk_3

I suck at passing to begin with but this is just crazy.

Total Yards 100 to 63 entering the 4th lol

And these flags are bull shit

I have 4 penalties, 2 holding penalties one taking away a big run and one a kick return. McNeily was a good sport and declined that one as he's kicking my ass

#frustrationpost

I suck at passing to begin with but this is just crazy.

Total Yards 100 to 63 entering the 4th lol

And these flags are bull shit

I have 4 penalties, 2 holding penalties one taking away a big run and one a kick return. McNeily was a good sport and declined that one as he's kicking my ass

#frustrationpost

Understood!

McNei1y

Gg bud. Terrible stats for both. And the run game was nonexistent.

The block in the back happened on the kicker too who I was controlling and nowhere able to tackle you. I couldn't accept that BS lol

Omg

Cousins: 103 yds
Goff: 39

Like wtf is that crap

Rbk_3

Gg man. Thanks for declining that penalty and giving me at least something lol

Goff with the stat line of the year

5-18 39 yards 0TD 5INT

I'm going to plead to go back to what ever settings we played with in week 1. I'm sorry I mentioned it was too hard to stop the other offence lol

TheCrow

Yeah passing was real rough but running the ball felt good. Also kicking is fucked I hit a 40 yard FG and then missed 2 easier ones and a XP. Just not getting it.

Rbk_3

Yeah passing was real rough but running the ball felt good. Also kicking is fucked I hit a 40 yard FG and then missed 2 easier ones and a XP. Just not getting it.

I like that they made it so anything inside 55 isn't automatic and that accuracy rating maters, but I feel like they over did it. I feel bad with anyone who has a TV that has poor input lag, cause mine has very low lag and it doesn't seem very responsive.

Rbk_3

Gg bud. Terrible stats for both. And the run game was nonexistent.

The block in the back happened on the kicker too who I was controlling and nowhere able to tackle you. I couldn't accept that BS lol

Omg

Cousins: 103 yds
Goff: 39

Like wtf is that crap

I just looked Gurley averaged 5.1 on 9 carries so he did do pretty well. Didn't feel like it though. I should have ran more.

Kelly though, 18 for 35 lol

Total team yardage for me was 60 😂

Splat

Gg smokes, I had nothing outside the big plays.
I enjoyed you benching blue for fumbling, and then the new guy immediately fumbles

cdyhybrid

Jabee should kill himself.

BXJ0kTu.gif

JABEE

That was a nutty game. Three Turnovers returned for a TD to win the game. I had less than 100 yards of total offense.

GG to you too, Sanjuro. Lol

Sanjuro

That was a nutty game. Three Turnovers returned for a TD to win the game. I had less than 100 yards of total offense.

GG to you too, Sanjuro. Lol

I should have been able to run back probably both of those picks!

Fumble?! Brees 57 yards passing??

KSC0ml4.png

Top Bottom