• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Birdman02

Ramirez, I'll have a very tight window to play our game tonight between 6-7 central, or I might be able to around 11:30. If that doesn't work, I can play anytime after 6:30 tomorrow night.

Ramirez

Ramirez, I'll have a very tight window to play our game tonight between 6-7 central, or I might be able to around 11:30. If that doesn't work, I can play anytime after 6:30 tomorrow night.

Let's just do tomorrow since I don't do well with tight windows around my kids bedtime.

DJ Bowser

Luke- I might have a relatively early night at work and could probably go at 7 or maybe even 6:30 if it works better than 7:30. That would give me more time to further damage my OW rankings tonight.

LukeSmith

Luke- I might have a relatively early night at work and could probably go at 7 or maybe even 6:30 if it works better than 7:30. That would give me more time to further damage my OW rankings tonight.

I'm home and can go in a few minutes, just have to let my dog run around outside for a few minutes

When do we advance again?

Shake, I have a limited window this weekend. I'll be gone quite a bit, but I'll be home on Saturday night and could go around 8:45 CT or so. And then I could play Sunday morning as long as I finish by 10 AM (Or at 11 at night after playing with Yo-Yo Ma!). And then I'll around most of Monday (Except from 5-8:30)

TheCrow

Are we advancing tonight? If so I'll probably be unable to play my next game. I'm traveling and won't be back till Tuesday morning.

DJ Bowser

How much do you hate all Madden?

DCX
Honestly, only mildly. I was getting HFA'd early and got mentally taken out of it and started making a bunch of stupid throws. The stat lines reflects my own idiocy more than the difficulty of All Madden. I don't like the fumbles, the ease defenders seem to peel off blocks to grab a runner, and some QB innaccuracy... but most of that game was me.

When do we advance again?

Shake, I have a limited window this weekend. I'll be gone quite a bit, but I'll be home on Saturday night and could go around 8:45 CT or so. And then I could play Sunday morning as long as I finish by 10 AM (Or at 11 at night after playing with Yo-Yo Ma!). And then I'll around most of Monday (Except from 5-8:30)

Can you go right after the Vance tonight?

Me and Rinse are probably not getting the game in. I don't have internets. I was gonna bring my PS4 over to my folks who have had spotty internet at 9 est, but Rinse has kids and is late sometimes. I also can only do this if don't get called into work, they're waiting for the power to come back. If FMT doesn't Vance it on us I'll still make the attempt.

Can you go right after the Vance tonight?

No, I'm going to be out of town and don't get back till really late and I have to get to sleep the moment I get home.

So...
Saturday - After 8:45 CT
Sunday - Around/after 11 CT
Monday - Gotta finish by 4:30 PM, and I'll be available after 8:30 PM.
And if it's extended to Tuesday, I'm around most of the day.

Sorry my availability sucks this weekend :(

My internets back! Wow not even a full week without any form of utility, well done Florida. Went and got gas at midnight last night too, wasn't even a line :D

I'm assuming all FAs are fair game st this point?

Edit: found it,
REMINDER:

I will open FA week 2 so everyone is signed in. Starting week 2, you can sign a max of 2 FAs. After week 2, and everyone had a chance to sign, it is completely open. If you currently need a FA because you literally don't have people at a position, you can sign the lowest rated player at that position

Don't be a shit bag please! Sign a FA because you need one, not to hoard on a position you're already stacked at.

Just a #4 linebacker and a blocking TE for now...

Birdman02

Well, that was the ugliest 1st quarter I've ever seen. 6-7 turnovers between us. It took awhile to get used to all-madden, but my defense was everywhere.

I lost another defensive player to injury. Newman is out 4 weeks with broken ribs.

GG, Ram.

Ramirez

Well, that was the ugliest 1st quarter I've ever seen. 6-7 turnovers between us. It took awhile to get used to all-madden, but my defense was everywhere.

I lost another defensive player to injury. Newman is out 4 weeks with broken ribs.

GG, Ram.

I stink man, GG. Even when I would manage to find an open receiver it would get dislodged on the hit, lol.

Not having Bell is going to make for a rough 6 weeks.

Gg Rinse! Holy fuck did my team not want to win. 3rd and long conversion after 3rd and long conversion. So many picks. I missed a pat and a FG. Then I fumbled a 2 to attempt that you fucking returned. Blocking TE I just signed had a 40+ yard TD... Game had it all!

Panthers: 19
Newton: 54.6, 10/18, 118 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs // 1 rush, 10 yards
Stewart: 16 carries, 82 yards
Olsen: 4 rec, 23 yards
Munnerlyn: 3 Tackles, 2 INTs, 1 TD

Bills: 9
Taylor: 42.3, 12/26, 178 yards, 1 TD, 5 INTs
McCoy: 14 carries, 19 yards // 4 rec, 46 yards
Clay: 3 rec, 81 yards
Humber: 2 INTs

And all madden infinitely greater than last week. The picks will slow down once we get used to it.

Somnia and co are in the 3rd quarter right now.

I'm gonna make myself a steak and a potato, but if you wanna playing in like and hour and a half I'm down Jabee.

And all madden infinitely greater than last week. The picks will slow down once we get used to it.

Somnia and co are in the 3rd quarter right now.

I'm gonna make myself a steak and a potato, but if you wanna playing in like and hour and a half I'm down Jabee.

Agree I much prefer AM but I will be adjusting some sliders in favor of the offense. It'll probably take another week of tuning so any feedback is welcomed. The #1 thing right now is run D. The defenders disengage from blocks with such speed and at almost a 100% success rate that it's nearly impossible to run up the middle

PS

About to put my daughter to bed so I will Vance after. Others have the ability to Vance but I need to adjust sliders.

Also, I would personally prefer 8 min quarters but feel I might be pushing my luck. What do you guys think?

DJ Bowser

Agree I much prefer AM but I will be adjusting some sliders in favor of the offense. It'll probably take another week of tuning so any feedback is welcomed. The #1 thing right now is run D. The defenders disengage from blocks with such speed and at almost a 100% success rate that it's nearly impossible to run up the middle

PS

About to put my daughter to bed so I will Vance after. Others have the ability to Vance but I need to adjust sliders.

Also, I would personally prefer 8 min quarters but feel I might be pushing my luck. What do you guys think?
My last game felt long but that was due to a lot of turnovers and abandoning the run when I was down 2 scores. I wouldn't be averse to 8 minutes personally.

Also, Somnia- holler.

Top Bottom