• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Smokey

Make sure to get Ryse! 5/10 never looked so good!

The cool thing about this is... I get to decide for myself if it's shit or not and if so I can get rid of it!

And then.. If forza, dr3,and ki suck I have the ability to just switch over to ps4 (or my cable box!) And let shake borrow xbone for forza!

Options are great!

Sokantish

The cool thing about this is... I get to decide for myself if it's shit or not and if so I can get rid of it!

And then.. If forza, dr3,and ki suck I have the ability to just switch over to ps4 (or my cable box!) And let shake borrow xbone for forza!

Options are great!

DR3 won't suck, trust me. All the Dead Rising games are great

Mrbob

Options are great Smokey. Nothing like not taking a torch to five 100 dollar bills.

Oh and lol Ryse. Crytek gonna Crytek.

Nightz

Well I'm just repeating review scores. Nightz! I definitely think Knack is better than it reviewed though. eznark just told me yesterday I could actually choose the items you guys looted... this whole time I thought it was just telling me what you guys got. I screwed up!

Yeah I'm trying to get stuff from people on my friends list, but I seem to be ahead of everybody since I'm the only one who shows up when I get a box. :(

Mrbob

You need to upgrade your home theater system bro! You got all this video tech, need to boost the audio. You'll love it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You trying real hard to break these scores that wernt meant to be any sort of significant "runs" are great. I played on Veteran mode once and that was my score.

You trying real hard to break these scores that wernt meant to be any sort of significant "runs" are great. I played on Veteran mode once and that was my score.

that was literally my 2nd time playing veteran. the first time i scored 10 mil. this time 38 mil or whatever it is. deal with it bruh

Mrbob

I hope 2k coming back is true. If it is good we have real competition. If it sucks people will shut up about 2k5.

I hope 2k coming back is true. If it is good we have real competition. If it sucks people will shut up about 2k5.

i still have 2k5 and i did play it recently.... its pretty bad and i don't just mean the graphics. not sure what people see in it or saw in it then but i'm sure they'll come out with a good lookin' game at least!

DMczaf

i still have 2k5 and i did play it recently.... its pretty bad and i don't just mean the graphics. not sure what people see in it or saw in it then but i'm sure they'll come out with a good lookin' game at least!

Did you not see that gif of the player jumping over the pile?! HOLY SHIT!!! 2K!!!!!!111111 ANIMATIONS!!!!!

hoverX

We play on all madden, 7 min quarters and advance every 72 hours. And realize it is basically online franchise mode so it can take time if you do the weekly practices for xp and owner mode stuff

hmm. ok maybe ill pass. i dont know wtf i'm doing, sounds a little advanced for a noob. will there be a 2nd season this nfl season?

Sokantish

Wait, does that mean I should keep the Raiders safe for you while you're gone? Or since I'm already the seahawks will it not let me switch teams

hmm. ok maybe ill pass. i dont know wtf i'm doing, sounds a little advanced for a noob. will there be a 2nd season this nfl season?

It's really not. You don't need to do all that stuff, you can delegate it to CPU. If all you want to do is play that's fine. It is a continuous franchise with free agents leaving, players retiring and drafting new players

It won't do that thing where I can't rejoin the league?

no. that issue was ramirez picking the steelers and trying to re-sign in as the steelers. however, even if THAT happened we could get around it by having that person pick ANOTHER team, leaving that team, and then he could come back as the first team he left. EA logic!

p.s.

sanjuro i would've given you the pats if you didn't turn your back on the league

p.s. 2

rors if you do come back i would make it my business that you went into the NFC west! i have no one in my division!

Sanjuro

sanjuro i would've given you the pats if you didn't turn your back on the league

You all turned your back on the league. My Xbox 360 had legs, and you selfish fuckers cut them off.

I would only buy Madden for league play. No desire to purchase it when a second league is prepared to die!

You all turned your back on the league. My Xbox 360 had legs, and you selfish fuckers cut them off.

I would only buy Madden for league play. No desire to purchase it when a second league is prepared to die!

madden current gen and madden next gen '25 are two different games in how they play on the field. if madden 25 current gen played as the next gen one does then the league would have still been going. but here we are!

Sanjuro

madden current gen and madden next gen '25 are two different games in how they play on the field. if madden 25 current gen played as the next gen one does then the league would have still been going. but here we are!

How was I supposed to know this!?

Either way, I might pick it up eventually. Who knows. RIght now there isn't much to do on the PS4.

How was I supposed to know this!?

Either way, I might pick it up eventually. Who knows. RIght now there isn't much to do on the PS4.

here is what you can do on ps4:

1. resogun
2. nba 2k14
3. madden
4. knack
5. killzone
6. warframe

all of those are quality games. tried out BF4 single player and its same ol shit. why don't companies let you skip cutscenes these days? i don't want to watch this dumbass story, just want to get my feet wet with the mechanics so i don't completely embarrass myself online and i have to sit through this shit

hoverX

It's really not. You don't need to do all that stuff, you can delegate it to CPU. If all you want to do is play that's fine. It is a continuous franchise with free agents leaving, players retiring and drafting new players

Just played my first game on Pro. Wasn't complete shit. Ok, I'll play.

Sign me up for the saints.

Just played my first game on Pro. Wasn't complete shit. Ok, I'll play.

Sign me up for the saints.

done and done. you can sign into the league now:

name: neogaffe
pw: jgar

let me or anyone else know if you want to play exhibition game leading up to the start of the league. we're all best friends here and willing to help out!

Mrbob

No one is taking the SeaChickens?

I might switch to them so I can style on you two times a season with lil Wussle.

Edit: I really don't want the Seahawks. But I do want Wilson. What can I do to trade for him? I'll send another elite QB McCown back to Seattle.

No one is taking the SeaChickens?

I might switch to them so I can style on you two times a season with lil Wussle.

i still have some recruiting to do! going to try to get a few more people. i would have my boy MWS play but i feel like i know how that is going to end :/

Sanjuro

1. resogun
2. nba 2k14
3. madden
4. knack
5. killzone
6. warframe

all of those are quality games. tried out BF4 single player and its same ol shit. why don't companies let you skip cutscenes these days? i don't want to watch this dumbass story, just want to get my feet wet with the mechanics so i don't completely embarrass myself online and i have to sit through this shit

Resogun is the best game on the console.

NBA's game play drives me nuts. I miss the more fluid game play from earlier in the series.

Killzone I can take in small doses. BF4 is glitchy as all hell.

Warframe isn't any fun, at least for myself.

I really just want to play Forza and Killer Instinct. :-

1. resogun
2. nba 2k14
3. madden
4. knack
5. killzone
6. warframe

I'd put ac4 at number 2. Also, I may switch to the sea chickens.

brentech

Killzone single player seems alright. Only played 30min max of multi, but I just get mowed down.
Makes it hard to get into. Never been huge into FPS though, so that'll likely be a trade in when I finish the campaign.

Top Bottom