• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

here is what you can do on ps4:

1. resogun
2. nba 2k14
3. madden
4. knack
5. killzone
6. warframe

all of those are quality games. tried out BF4 single player and its same ol shit. why don't companies let you skip cutscenes these days? i don't want to watch this dumbass story, just want to get my feet wet with the mechanics so i don't completely embarrass myself online and i have to sit through this shit

knack numba 1

Resogun is the best game on the console.

NBA's game play drives me nuts. I miss the more fluid game play from earlier in the series.

Killzone I can take in small doses. BF4 is glitchy as all hell.

Warframe isn't any fun, at least for myself.

I really just want to play Forza and Killer Instinct. :-

homes killer instinct is the game of the year and it kills me inside that i'm not getting an xbone at launch. stupid fucks should've made kinect optional and made it less than ps4. now i'll just play the waiting game with MS!

Rorschach

I'll give them back to you when you're able to play, Rors
Wouldn't be fair to you. Do me proud! And let's play some games tomorrow.
logic

rors if you do come back i would make it my business that you went into the NFC west! i have no one in my division!
You guys would really let me have the seahawks?

[Edit] there's a new DotA character?! I might not have time for ps3 this weekend!

[Edit2] better turn off cpu trades or the Boobs of the world are gonna ruin things.

LukeSmith

Wouldn't be fair to you. Do me proud! And let's play some games tomorrow.
You guys would really let me have the seahawks?

[Edit] there's a new DotA character?! I might not have time for ps3 this weekend!

[Edit2] better turn off cpu trades or the Boobs of the world are gonna ruin things.

Why couldn't you be the seachickens if they are available?

Sanjuro

homes killer instinct is the game of the year and it kills me inside that i'm not getting an xbone at launch. stupid fucks should've made kinect optional and made it less than ps4. now i'll just play the waiting game with MS!

You let the Bob inside of you.

I really don't care for Kinect, but it's still not a big deal. I rather have both consoles so I can play whatever games I desire!

You're also talking to someone with not much spending money at the moment. Oops!

omg @ the KI launch trailer...

Jim-Carrey-Be-Strong-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

I can't even play dota. Stupid game keeps telling me my game client is out of date even though it updated 10 minutes ago. Way to go, valve.

Maybe. You're only good at those fancy button mashing Super Hero Chun-Li games!

Last one I really got into was SFIV.

KI is a button masher!

and rors bodied no one. he always ducks me when i ask him to play. that tells you all you need to know! i also destroyed CB so badly that he actually sold the game

Sanjuro

KI is a button masher!

and rors bodied no one. he always ducks me when i ask him to play. that tells you all you need to know! i also destroyed CB so badly that he actually sold the game

I know! It's going to take some time. The old one is included, so either way I win!

From all the videos I've seen though, it's not nearly as annoying as MvC

FMT i saw it with my own eyes! Maybe you got better or something... I think this was when the game just game out. You bodied me and gold... then rors came in and worked you! I still got faith in rors!

I can't.... got class in the am :(

rors has beaten me a time or two. then when he'd lose he'd say "damn this crappy 360 controller! damn it to hell!" i will strike him down any day, any time! i hope MVC4 comes out so we can stream our matches

Rorschach

KI is a button masher!

You're the one that never wants to play! The last time we played, you couldn't even finish our injustice game because your wife was watching Netflix. Smh fios couldn't handle a game and Friends stream at the same time.

You're the one that never wants to play! The last time we played, you couldn't even finish our injustice game because your wife was watching Netflix. Smh fios couldn't handle a game and Friends stream at the same time.

Ima send you my madcatz stick so you can take down this tyrant once and for all!

Sanjuro

Sony really dropped the ball securing that McDonalds endorsement.

Taco Bell? No games? Broken audio?

Come ON SONY!!!

Top Bottom