• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

turnbuckle

Mrbob said:
LJ what is the league name? I dunno if I can go a month without league action. If there is an opening I'll join. If I'm too late I guess I wait for the next season to become available!
:lol

I feel the same way

LJ, if anyone drops...keep me in mind ;)

Sanjuro

2wbw0sn.gif

LJ11

Week 1 Schedule:

Orioles/Cards
Sox/Yanks
Twins/Rays
Mets/Angels
Brewers/Nats
Cubs/Jays

Week advances Sunday night.

LiveWire

eznark said:
Who has the Nats? I'm available all day tomorrow, then only during the day (or late night) Fri/Sat/Sun

I'll be around late night Fri, and pretty much anytime Saturday. Sunday is out for me. Does "all day tomorrow (Thursday)" mean late night as well? Cause I will be back home and ready to play the first game of the series at 11PM Eastern, and then we could play the next two either Fri or Sat. If not, we'll get all 3 on either/both of those days.

eznark

Banned
LiveWire said:
I'll be around late night Fri, and pretty much anytime Saturday. Sunday is out for me. Does "all day tomorrow (Thursday)" mean late night as well? Cause I will be back home and ready to play the first game of the series at 11PM Eastern, and then we could play the next two either Fri or Sat. If not, we'll get all 3 on either/both of those days.
Sure, I can get one in late tomorrow night most likely.

BigAT

The Frankman said:
I'm your first opponent and am available for a game. PM me.
I have a Madden game with Live in a few minutes, I should be able to get a game in after that if you want. If not, I should be available most of tomorrow.

BigAT said:
I have a Madden game with Live in a few minutes, I should be able to get a game in after that if you want. If not, I should be available most of tomorrow.
sure, post when you're ready. I should be good at 11.

LJ11

pistolpete2940 said:
LJ,

Let me know when you can get a game in. I should be good to play these next couple of nights.

I can play a couple tonight if you want, free right now.

By the way, my modem died the day after our series, so I'm hoping we have zero issues this time.

logging on and waiting in Lobby, BigAT.

I would stress that everyone checks/fixes their roster/Lineups/Pitching rotation. After much haggling I am going with:

Santana
Pelfrey
Niese
Dickey
Perez

LJ11 said:
I can play a couple tonight if you want, free right now.

By the way, my modem died the day after our series, so I'm hoping we have zero issues this time.
My fault man, just saw this. I'll wait until you're done with your current game if you still want to get a game in

BigAT

The Frankman said:
sure, post when you're ready. I should be good at 11.
Sorry about that, we got disconnected at the half and had to restart. I'm kind of exhausted at the moment, what's your availability like to play tomorrow?

LJ11

pistolpete2940 said:
My fault man, just saw this. I'll wait until you're done with your current game if you still want to get a game in

Yeah, I thought I had my aim turned on but I didn't. Need rest so I won't be able to play tonight, I'll be around tomorrow for sure.

BigAT said:
Sorry about that, we got disconnected at the half and had to restart. I'm kind of exhausted at the moment, what's your availability like to play tomorrow?
sigh... tomorrow hit me up whenever. Should be good all day.

You stupid son of a bitch. You getting swept under the rug in our series like a Tony LaRussa DWI. I'm going to treat you like Jim Joyce treats the last out of a perfect game...

Doytch

Mrbob said:
Doytch I can play a game tonight after the Blackhawks game.
Ahh sorry. I went running after the Jays debacle last night and just crashed when I got back. Didn't even think the league would be up.

I'll be free after work tonight if that'd work.

e: Yeah I'm at work atm =(

When Santana gives up a 1st inning run on consecutive errors by Murphy and Castillo, it's going to be a long game.

EDIT: ... I see I'm going to HATE OF Speed at 3. Juan Rivera just Andru Jones'd a ball he had no business getting to. I told you the Speed slider was sensitive, LJ11. You'll see. :lol

BigAT

Sorry, I only have a single internet connection in my room at the moment and I didn't see you in the lobby afterwards so I switched back to my PC.

GG, I'm glad (and surprised) I was able to get to Santana early on, because it stopped pretty quickly after that. It got really hairy there at the end for me, I'm glad I was able to hang on. Did we change the slider for pitcher control at all? I feel like Weaver was all over the place for me today.

I need like 20-25 minutes to grab something to eat, I can play again after that if you want.

I call shenanningans. LJ11 obviously put a curse code on the Mets for my support of Luis Castillo and previously Oliver Perez, I have never seen the crap I saw in that 1st inning before. Well, the ridiculous auto-switching of fielders and the lol error I have seen before, but NOT to me! I'm uploading this to YouTube, that was a gamechanger that cost me 3 runs.

Mrbob

Doytch I probably won't be available till around 10 or 11 cst tonight. I added you on aim so I'll send you a message when I can play.

Top Bottom