• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 2007 Playoffs Thread: Now With 100% Less Mets and Frankman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
Man, the last 3-4 World Series' have been 4-5 game runs. I'm of course not dissing the Sox by any means, congrats for their win (you can see my posts in this thread where I felt the Rockies had no chance really). But I want a good old fashion 7 game close call Series. This is because I'm not a hardcore sports fan and the only time I donate toward sports is during the finals of all the series'. I want them to rock is all.

joshcryer said:
Man, the last 3-4 World Series' have been 4-5 game runs. I'm of course not dissing the Sox by any means, congrats for their win (you can see my posts in this thread where I felt the Rockies had no chance really). But I want a good old fashion 7 game close call Series. This is because I'm not a hardcore sports fan and the only time I donate toward sports is during the finals of all the series'. I want them to rock is all.

The ALCS is the real world series, just like the AFC championship game is the new Super Bowl

Mooreberg

Dr. Strangelove said:
Let us not overlook the most important aspect of this whole postseason.

THE RED SOX DID NOT LOSE AGAIN AFTER I DONNED THE LORD BRADY AVATAR.

PRAISES.

Quick, six days for reverse mojo.

dicekwithjacket.jpg

Tamanon said:
Who asks "Where is your heart at? Are you wanting to leave Boston?" DURING the world series celebration.:lol

Yeah, it was an odd question to ask right at this moment. Save that shit for tomorrow.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Oh, and congrats to the cool Red Sox posters that have been here all season.

You October posters can go to hell, though.

Red Scarlet

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Man, I thought that hit tied up the game. Great, close game. Go Red Sox!!!

And if it cheers up anyone I've annoyed, I've had pink eye since Friday.

I hope they keep Lowell.

Eric WK

Eminem said:
Oh, and congrats to the cool Red Sox posters that have been here all season.

You October posters can go to hell, though.

Oh come now. I had more posts in the Regular Season thread than most of the virulent anti-Sox posters in here.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
Eh, just to the "October posters can go to hell" posters, I only started posting because I got a serious cold at the beginning of the series and had nothing better to do. :p

Funnily, I am in Colorado and the only reason I got the cold was because I went on a 30 minute walk with a light jacket on when it was 30 degrees out (moved here in the spring and hadn't got a thick jacket yet). :p

Tobor

funkmastergeneral said:
The ALCS is the real world series, just like the AFC championship game is the new Super Bowl

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the NL won 3 out of the 7 World Series this decade? Not exactly domination.

joshcryer said:
Eh, just to the "October posters can go to hell" posters, I only started posting because I got a serious cold at the beginning of the series and had nothing better to do. :p

No worries...you're welcome to participate as much as you want. The more fans from a more diverse set of teams, the merrier...

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
There are no words. I have suffered through years of Res Sox failures in my life and seeing them win two in four years is just crazy. My father doesn't know what to with himself (Boston native).

Just amazing. Grats to Lowell, much deserved and if the Sox had any sense, he's back there for as long as he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom