• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS3 Update 3.0 Thread of Clock/Battery Fix Hotness and Crotch-Grabbin' Win!

Guardian Bob said:
Passing the time while watching a bluray..... How did we ever get through a generation without exciting firmware updates?! :D

We didn't know any better. Also, consoles lacked Hard Drives.

Guardian Bob said:
Passing the time while watching a bluray..... How did we ever get through a generation without exciting firmware updates?! :D
If not a firmware update it would just be something else. Trivial or not, it's something new, and people like new things.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Pristine_Condition said:
I wonder if he's telling the truth about having a slim.

I have a Slim and I didn't know I didn't have 3.0 'til I read this. I guess I assumed the out of focus PS3 intro meant 3.0.

And because I am the only person on gaf who didn't notice or care about the clock/battery.

OuterWorldVoice said:
I have a Slim and I didn't know I didn't have 3.0 'til I read this. I guess I assumed the out of focus PS3 intro meant 3.0.

And because I am the only person on gaf who didn't notice or care about the clock/battery.
How could you not care about the clock?

DoomGyver

-Pyromaniac- said:
800px × 1200px

Noctis_Lucis_Caelum_by_squalljade.jpg

WTF dude were you born yesterday? fix your damn avatar.

OuterWorldVoice said:

I've never cared about the clock/battery. Really, who gives a shit about something so inconsequential?

The word imminent always freaked me out. It's always like EXPLOSION IMMINENT, GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU'RE PLAYING RESIDENT EVIL

Hopefully this is nothing like that.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
OuterWorldVoice said:

Slim is weird in that it has some visuals and bootup sound that will only be introduced in 3.0, but it doesn't have anything else from 3.0. They should have factory flashed 3.0 in Slim in any case. It would give the machine an extra coat of new flair, not to mention that it would benefit people who don't even connect on internet. I guess they can flash it in next batches they will be selling.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
brandonh83 said:
The word imminent always freaked me out. It's always like EXPLOSION IMMINENT, GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU'RE PLAYING RESIDENT EVIL

Or having sex.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
brandonh83 said:

Hopefully this is nothing like that.

USER DEATH IMMINENT

Flunkie

Banned
Full Recovery said:
300px × 435px

WTF

Avatar must be 90 x 120px or smaller and under 150kb

read the fucking FAQs
OH SHIT YOU GOT FUCKING PWNED NOOBSCAUSE EXPLOSION IMMINENT FUCK I AM HAVING RESIDENT EVIL SEX

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Well time to read the blog replies and see what people have to say.

PS Blog Replies said:
and i also wish there is a way to make the wireless signal coming from the ps3 stronger with a firmware update

My brain hurts. I can't read anymore.

Salaadin

These usually hit in NA close to 11, dont they?

Why am I staying up when Im only going to download it and go right to bed anyway?

Top Bottom