• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Raw thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
overall it was a pretty iffy show.. Eugene vs Trips next week could be very entertaining..

Looks like Lita is pregnant, and *shock* I bet we find out its Kanes.

However, that 6 man elimination tag team match was really PPV quality stuff... it easily could have been a bad blood match last night.

LakeEarth

God these shows are getting boring. So little wrestling. What, two half hour talking segments, two matches involving women (which are usually garbage dumps), and a useless 6 way tag match... another useless RAW... can't wait for the useless Smackdown this week!

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Im starting to feel the same way.. Raw cant do anything fresh, and smackdown cant to anything right. They need a heel turn in the worst way.. they need to break up evolution, and they need HHH to drop down to the midcard, because the world is getting tired of watching him fight for the belt every other PPV.

If that isnt going to happen they need to bring better performances to Raw.. we see a good match every now and then (tonights main event I thought was very good) but we need more general insanity in the ring.. because alot of what we are seeing are throw away matches with Hurricane and Rosey, womens matches, etc.

aparisi2274

StoOgE said:
overall it was a pretty iffy show.. Eugene vs Trips next week could be very entertaining..

Looks like Lita is pregnant, and *shock* I bet we find out its Kanes.

However, that 6 man elimination tag team match was really PPV quality stuff... it easily could have been a bad blood match last night.

The minute I saw her with the EPT thing, I was like, its Kane's baby, and I havent watched in like 4 weeks, and I knew it was his. THis angle is Dead already. Its gonna be so stupid. So now, she cant wrestle anymore. What, are they gonna keep her on screen to show her belly getting bigger? Or is Kane gonna kick her in the gut and kill baby Kane, because he doesnt know it is his at first.

pops619

I was already sick of WWE re-using ideas. Another pregnancy angle? Can they please think of something new? I couldn't care less about the sports entertainment aspect of wrestling to begin with. I wish the wrestling would be the main focus. That's why I'm glad TNA is finally on cable. Hopefully, Impact is a success.

Is anyone else sick of seeing Ric Flair wrestle? Every match he's in is the same. Lots of chops. He falls down face first. He gets back body dropped. Then he goes to the top rope and gets thrown off. He just needs to be a manager. He's no longer a credible wrestler.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I lost interest in Raw a few weeks ago when they started putting Lita ugly fuckin mugg on screen every 10 minutes. I've never been a big fan of hers but she used like look like a decent trailer court queen. But the last few month the skank he started to look more and more like Wynona Judd. Plus she right up there with Sable as being one of the worst chick on the mic. And if this is used to bring back the worthless Hardy I'll just quit watching altogether. I really hate that fruity low budget Shane O'Mac.

evil ways

I had more fun watching a tape of SummerSlam 89' the other night than what WWE currently offers, that's how bad the product is right now. Now it seems Trips is setting himself up for yet another long, boring title run that will surely mean another long and boring feud with Shawn Michaels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom