• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official September 2007 NPD Prediction Thread

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Stealth edit?

360 at 600k confirmed?

I dunno but he basically implied that no one would be saying they expected more.

Oh man do I blow my paycheck at the TRU B2G1F or do RUSH home???

Talk games or play games??

WHAT, GAF, WHAT?

sonycowboy said:
There is definitely going to be a reaction. This is going to fucking epic. OMFG.

Official release at 6:30PM

Crap, I got school at that time, by the time I get back the official thread with the numbers is going to get past 10 pages..... :(

Gadfly

While flying into a tree he exclaimed "Egad!"
BenjaminBirdie said:
:O

YOU SAID "NO THEY WON'T" THAT WAS A HINT.

Stealthedit!!

:lol
yes, that's what I read too and then when I looked at the quote in my reply, it was changed to something else and for a few minutes I thought I have lost my mind!

sonycowboy said:
There is definitely going to be a reaction. This is going to fucking epic. OMFG.

Official release at 6:30PM

So many ways to take that post...

So few things I can do to help make the hour go quicker....

Owzers

BenjaminBirdie said:
I dunno but he basically implied that no one would be saying they expected more.

WHAT, GAF, WHAT?

There's a pause button on games for a reason!

sillymonkey321 said:
There's a pause button on games for a reason!

Nah, I mean I have to decide if want buy some sweet games or read some sweet bitter tears, or possibly write some of my own....

No, I'm going to TRU.

C4Lukins

BenjaminBirdie said:

WHAT, GAF, WHAT?

I hit up my local TRU at lunch, and there was about 8 games I had it in my mind that I would buy if they had them with the deal. Not all 8 of course, just 3, but they needed three of those 8 games. They only had two though, so I said screw it and went back to work all sad. Earth Defense Force 3 and Metroid Prime 3 were the only two they had that I wanted.

Owzers

BenjaminBirdie said:
Nah, I mean I have to decide if want buy some sweet games or read some sweet bitter tears, or possibly write some of my own....

No, I'm going to TRU.

Yeah go to TRU i'm sure the NPD thread will last all night.

Damn I have to go to work for an hour or so...and Orange Box/Eternal Sonata just came in the mail from TRU.

Portal vs. NPD day vs going to the gym...why is life so complicated?

Eric WK

citrus lump said:
So is the epicness that the 360 managed to clobber the competition, or is it despite Halo 3 the Wii is still on top?

Birdie caught on before his stealth edit. Count on the former.

X26

Banned
Gadfly said:
Dampening the expectations now?

Tame, business as usual NPD numbers confirmed.

Yea that's what I'm thinking. 360 #1 due to Halo 3 mainly, Wii close behind, PS3 in a land far, far away

But it's still a NPD thread, so no matter how uninterestign the numbers, someone's bound to freak out so not all is lost

X26 said:
Yea that's what I'm thinking. 360 #1 due to Halo 3 mainly, Wii close behind, PS3 in a land far, far away

But it's still a NPD thread, so no matter how uninterestign the numbers, someone's bound to freak out so not all is lost

I don't know, man....I don't know....

Top Bottom