• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Hey bob, how's the vita doing? oh wait...

3DS
    O 
   く|)へ   Vita
    〉  ヽOノ
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄/  ヘ/
10000 /    ノ
   |
  /
|
/
/
/

What does this mean?

P.s. vita is the best handheld on the market

TheCrow

HARDWARE
Code:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|System | This Week  | Last Week  | Last Year  |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |     LTD     |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  3DS  |     72.115 |    121.921 |     32.910 |  1.312.560 |    868.843 |   5.594.703 |
| PSP # |     14.804 |     18.356 |     35.834 |    292.778 |    678.494 |  19.022.162 |
|  PSV  |      8.931 |     12.105 |            |    211.435 |            |     651.421 |

Vita has finally gone under 10k and the vita doesn't have mario 3d land so it's not the best handheld.

HARDWARE
Code:
|System | This Week  | Last Week  | Last Year  |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |     LTD     |
|  3DS  |     72.115 |    121.921 |     32.910 |  1.312.560 |    868.843 |   5.594.703 |
| PSP # |     14.804 |     18.356 |     35.834 |    292.778 |    678.494 |  19.022.162 |
|  PSV  |      8.931 |     12.105 |            |    211.435 |            |     651.421 |

And the vita doesn't have mario 3d land so it's not the best handheld.

Who gives a shit about Japan? 360 has sold like 1000 consoles in 6 years and it's still the undisputed console champ.

3ds has a couple good games but it's uncomfortable for people with adult sized hands and it's an eyesore. Dealwithit!

Nightz

HARDWARE
Code:

Vita has finally gone under 10k and the vita doesn't have mario 3d land so it's not the best handheld.

I'm not into the console wars at all, but that's one of the funniest fanboy statements I have ever read lololol.

TheCrow

Japan is the only place that gives a shit about handhelds so it's pretty important. I'm dealing with it just fine since I've had no problems with the 3ds.

I'm not into the console wars at all, but that's one of the funniest fanboy statements I have ever read lololol.
I wasn't the one who started the whole best handheld argument. But I must be weird since I care more about the games than the hardware.

Mrbob

Ipad is going to kill them both in the west. 3DS is a shell of the awesomeness the DS ended up to be. Got plenty of PSP games to catch up on Vita anyway!

Wii U is about to bomb too, can't wait for the Nintendo fan tears at E3.

Getting a Vita is like paying for a really good Cable/dish service but they don't carry any of your favorite channels. As long as Zelda and Pokemon are Nintendo, no1 else has a chance at getting my money for a handheld.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah because 3DS killed it out of the gate when it came out. just relax holmes! not every console delivers immediate results

i did way better than the vita!

Call of Duty is incoming this fall. Vita resurgence to occur then.

hanging your hat on a series you dont even give a shit about. And Call of Duty isnt the Call of Duty from 2 years ago. Black Ops to MW3 was an outstanding drop.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT went back to Kaepernick. LOL

No wonder FMT doesnt wanna play next year. He threw a draft pick away for nothing.

bluemax

Banned
I think you don't have to compromise graphics or controls on the vita so there is easy money to be made. You'll see!

As someone who worked on the PSP I can tell you the Vita already had an uphill battle to fight with western pubs and the current situation isn't gonna make it better.

Then again Western pubs have an aversion to handhelds and Nintendo consoles.

So basically XBox/PC/iOS future from the west.

FMT went back to Kaepernick. LOL

No wonder FMT doesnt wanna play next year. He threw a draft pick away for nothing.

i'll go back and forth between the two as needed. i started kap because of wind concerns and he has the arm to make people honor the deep ball. didn't really matter who i started in that game since i rushed for 300 yards

DCX

DCX
I'm having a great time with Hot Shots, Lumines and Unit 13. The hardware is magnificent. GTA, COD and all of EA Sports titles with cross play would sell this system like hotcakes.

Final Fantasy VII remake would make the international race pretty interesting. We know it won't happen. Wild Arms remake would be ace too.

Sega needs to release Chu Chu Rocket:/

DCX

Ramirez

Square must be holding on to the FF7 remake when they're on the verge of dying and need a get out of jail free card, heh.

I've personally never played it, but even I know it would send the internet into a frenzy...really seems like one of the 3 would have paid them big bucks to do it if they were willing to.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Jesus, handheld arguments in the madden thread, baseball and soccer in the nfl thread, this forum is all screwed up.

Get chu chu on your phone dcx.

bluemax

Banned
When the chips are down and he needs wins, FMT goes back to that qb run cheddar.

FMT barely had to throw the ball in the first half on me last night. I don't think he attempted a pass in the first quarter and only thew it like 3 or 4 times in the first half.

The story of that game was a first quarter in which both running backs had like 200 yards of combined rushing. And then a second quarter melt down where I had Sidney Rice get hit sticked and fumble the ball, then Kaiser throw a hail mary INT that turned into 3 points despite there being like 20 seconds left on the clock, then FMT rolling down the field for 7 points to start quarter 3.

I think I went something like 7 minutes of game time with only 2 plays on offense while FMT had 3 scoring drives in that span.

Also going back to the Pats fill in game I played last night, their playbook is pretty cool but it is clearly designed around having Gronkowski and Hernandez. They might have more cool two TE formations than any other playbook. Given that I have two awesome pass catching TEs I'm half tempted to switch to it. OTOH almost all the WR routes and formations are based on having guys like Edelman and Welker, and my top 2 WR are two big slow, plodding guys in Rice and BMW so maybe not.

Edit: Lulz, thanks to that game last night Algrenon McKoy's YPC has gone from 3.7 to 5.1

bluemax

Banned
Since you guys like to hate on the NFC West:

Predict who will finish with the better record!

49ers remaining schedule
Rams
@Saints
@Falcons
@Vikings
@Titans

Seahawks schedule
Titans
@Cardinals
@Texans
Redskins
Falcons

Lions remaining schedule
Bears
Eagles
@Bears
@Giants
@Cowboys
Packers

Falcons
@Cardinals
@Panthers
49ers
Packers
@Seahawks

One of Seattle and SF has to make it to the playoffs, while the Lions and Falcons are fighting both each other and the Saints, Buccs, Eagles, Bears and Giants for Wildcard and Division crowns.

bluemax

Banned
Fuck! I just noticed that FMT broke Aaron Curry's jaw! He's out for 3 weeks (which is really only 2 games). Every time I play FMT he kills one of my players :/

Nightz

One of Seattle and SF has to make it to the playoffs, while the Lions and Falcons are fighting both each other and the Saints, Buccs, Eagles, Bears and Giants for Wildcard and Division crowns.

Make or break (probably the latter) for me the next 4 weeks. 2 against the Bears, as well as Eagles and Giants. Looking at the schedules, it looks like CB and AT have the easier roads to the playoffs. NFC South will be beating up on each other down the stretch.

bluemax

Banned
Make or break (probably the latter) for me the next 4 weeks. 2 against the Bears, as well as Eagles and Giants. Looking at the schedules, it looks like CB and AT have the easier roads to the playoffs. NFC South will be beating up on each other down the stretch.

Yeah I'm pretty much sure CB and AT are both in, so it comes down to you, Bob, DM, DCX and Birdman fighting for 3 spots. 2 people are definitely getting left out in the cold.

Cards aren't out of the NFCW Race yet! One game back with a win over Smokey
Chokey

I did actually notice how close you are now. Your schedule down the stretch isn't too terrible either:

@Texans
Falcons
Seahawks
Rams
Colts
@Jaguars

NFC West Champ is gonna be like 9-7.

DCX

DCX
Yeah I'm pretty much sure CB and AT are both in, so it comes down to you, Bob, DM, DCX and Birdman fighting for 3 spots. 2 people are definitely getting left out in the cold.

I did actually notice how close you are now. Your schedule down the stretch isn't too terrible either:

@Texans
Falcons
Seahawks
Rams
Colts
@Jaguars

I play Bird tonight. The NFC South picture may clear up a bit. Bird and DM play the last game of the season also and it may come down to that. Winner could win the division and loser could be out of the playoffs all together.

If I beat Bird tonight I have a good shot at the division. I would have split against DM and Bird and they still have to face each other. If I lose than it would take a run of the tables to be in contention.

DCX

Splat

@Texans
Falcons
Seahawks
Rams
Colts
@Jaguars

Our game is going to be huge in a few weeks, but if I want to catch FMT I need him to pull a late season collapse (is it a collapse if it wasn't build up much?) again.

bluemax

Banned
i'm excited to play bluemax after all these seasons

last time we played he called me some nasty words lol

My connection also mysteriously dropped for no apparent reason!

I have been dreading this game all season, I'm gonna get my shit packed in.

Trasher

Hey, Wellster. Ready to rumble?

Edit: Nm lol. Went back and checked your post. For some reason I thought you meant you wanted to play today. See you on tomorrow!

Top Bottom