• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Splat

Smokey wins by points gained by going for a 4th down in the first fucking half. Also, home field advantage is FUCKING RETARDEDLY OVERPOWERED.

Smokey

The situation was I'm going for it on 4th down because I believe I can score if I convert. And so I did and it become the difference in the game.

FYIDM 4th and inches

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
don't even bitch about that, at least ten different owners have gone for it on fourth and short in the red zone against me in madden 12. I felt like I was in law school again hearing the reasoning for why it was "technically" not against the rules.

Splat

Shit that just annoyed me: Secondary being in position to make plays, not even turning head around or just slowing down to allow the catch. Having Larry make a break free at back of endzone, and the instant I hit throw he cuts back towards the QB into coverage and a pick. Throwing the ball into the back of my own O lineman on 4th and 1.

I also made some shitty throws that I really wish I had back :(

Splat

he won 21-16... looks like he would've won 17-16 if he took the fg

I had a failed 2 point because of the diff caused, woulda been 17-17.

If I can rightfully go for it on 4th because "I think I can score", then I'm going for it every 4th. FYIAUEDM

Sidenote: Sorry I was 8 minutes late smokey, I had to hit the bathroom when I got home :-/

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Freaking trying to call a fair catch and the button presses wouldn't do anything. BS.

I think people screw this up by pressing the button more than once. Just press and hold, doesn't matter if there's no animation, it should never fail if you press and hold.

Smokey

I had a failed 2 point because of the diff caused, woulda been 17-17.

If I can rightfully go for it on 4th because "I think I can score", then I'm going for it every 4th. FYIAUEDM

Sidenote: Sorry I was 8 minutes late smokey, I had to hit the bathroom when I got home :-/

DEM bubbleguts

lol it was cool

Mrbob

Game was the tale of the punt return fumble.

My punt returner fumbles and I recover. Nightz guy fumbles and I get the ball. Difference in the game!

bluemax

Banned
The situation was I'm going for it on 4th down because I believe I can score if I convert. And so I did and it become the difference in the game.

FYIDM 4th and inches

I kicked a fg against FMT in a similar situation in the first half yesterday.

Edit it may have been the first quarter. Still the way my offense was going I would've had 6 and the game might have gone completely differently.

I kicked a fg against FMT in a similar situation in the first half yesterday.

and if you had gone for it i wouldn't have complained. i kicked a FG against the cards from the half yard line on 4th down. i wouldn't have felt guilty about going for it on 4th down but it was the first drive of the game

bluemax

Banned
and if you had gone for it i wouldn't have complained. i kicked a FG against the cards from the half yard line on 4th down. i wouldn't have felt guilty about going for it on 4th down but it was the first drive of the game

I try to err on the side of not pissing my opponent off when making certain decisions.

Big balls Pete would've gone for it in a heart beat.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I thought CB was laying down the law on the next person who said FYIDM. /empty threats

That was when it was becoming an epidemic. I dont care if smokey uses his catch phrase. It wont help him when he gets bounced in round 1 again.

I try to err on the side of not pissing my opponent off when making certain decisions.

Big balls Pete would've gone for it in a heart beat.

i will go on record right now to everyone in the league and say short of going for it in your own territory outside of the 4th quarter or in a complete blowout there isn't a 4th down situation that would piss me off cause i've seen it all in real life!

mike smith would've been burned alive if he played in this league!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He didn't even make it to round 1 last season, loool

westb_medium.gif

eznark

Banned
Why the fuck does anyone care how the Vita is selling? I have MLB and Hot Shots golf. If they never release another game for it I will be satisfied. I feel the same about the 3DS. Mario 3D and Ghost Recon (not to mention Pushmo!) were enough to make me feel justified.

Hey Bob, how do the Brewers backups nuts taste? Losing when Milwaukee had Braun, Hart and Lucroy on the bench? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Smokey

That was when it was becoming an epidemic. I dont care if smokey uses his catch phrase. It wont help him when he gets bounced in round 1 again.

says the guy who runs with an overpowered team every single year...yet fails to ultimately win anything. so i guess that makes you just like me!

actually i have won one in my time here so that really makes me > you as is the case in every other game we play

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
if this does somehow advance tonight I'll be around bluemax

big game for us 6-5 players!

Wow I just took a look at the standings, didn't realize how much the AFC fell off. You and Ram are 6-5, after that there isn't much of any competition for the WC spot. If I beat Ram in our next matchup I'll have a pretty damned strong leg up on making the playoffs (finally!)

And holy fuck at the NFC.

Wow I just took a look at the standings, didn't realize how much the AFC fell off. You and Ram are 6-5, after that there isn't much of any competition for the WC spot. If I beat Ram in our next matchup I'll have a pretty damned strong leg up on making the playoffs (finally!)

And holy fuck at the NFC.

If GCQ takes care of business I'll be 3-8 and 2 games out of first in the divison.. :jnc

Is that a male Yankees cheerleader in your avatar?

Mrbob

Finally got Dolphin installed and got Xenoblade working on it. It's beautiful. Mario Kart and Brawl look good too. :D

Do you just use your 360 controller to play these games?

Hey Bob, how do the Brewers backups nuts taste? Losing when Milwaukee had Braun, Hart and Lucroy on the bench? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know you are excited because the Brewers have finally won some road games but we both realize the Cubs suck this season!

TheCrow

You can use any usb controller. I'll probably end up getting a wireless infrared bar to play skyward sword and other games that need the wiimote pointer.

Nightz

Do you just use your 360 controller to play these games?

Yeah what Crow said. I mapped all the buttons to my 360 pad and it works just fine.

I just ripped the games that have controller support and don't need motion for now. Not sure if I want to go as far as getting a sensor bar yet.

eznark

Banned
I know you are excited because the Brewers have finally won some road games but we both realize the Cubs suck this season!

Do the Cubs really have no one besides LaHair to play first? A 30 year old minor league journeyman? C'mon man! He is so shitty that Svuem felt the need to have him sac bunt!

TheCrow

Whoever plays the redskins, if you want a sub I'll be able to play tonight. I'd like to see how Peyton would affect my passing game.

Top Bottom