• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

BigAT

At least it isn't all written before hand. They lose honestly! And stop trying to set me up with FMT.

tFIGO.jpg

Ramirez

Wow I just took a look at the standings, didn't realize how much the AFC fell off. You and Ram are 6-5, after that there isn't much of any competition for the WC spot. If I beat Ram in our next matchup I'll have a pretty damned strong leg up on making the playoffs (finally!)

And holy fuck at the NFC.

The two sub games ruined me, no way I lose those if it were the real owners. :( Still have to play you & Bob, so I'm gonna be scratching to even get in this season.

Mrbob

Eznark, I hope you have a chance to ask Greinke how it feels to suck!

I also enjoyed watching your young first baseman not even attempt to cover first base on a throw! That's gif of the year material to use over and over again!

Edit: Wow Ramirez is taking over Wellie's eeyore role

BigAT

Spartacus: Vengeance: The Game.

Announcements about announcements about announcing games are one of my most hated little things of this generation. Countdowns are the absolute worst.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm here! Ready?

Edit: Can you play tomorrow night? Sorry I didn't get home until so late. If you can't play tomorrow night (I'll be able to be on then) then go ahead and find a sub.

I cannot play tomorrow night. I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off to watch the Yankee game, are you around to start a game anywhere between 1 and 5:30?

Pre-march 2012 vita haters: Lulz, vita wont even do 100k. system is dead.

<vita sells 200k+ in march>

Vita haters: Lulz, don't mean shit. predictions of 100k sold weren't realistic. even a bomba system would sell 100k

eznark

Banned
Pre-march 2012 vita haters: Lulz, vita wont even do 100k. system is dead.

<vita sells 200k+ in march>

Vita haters: Lulz, don't mean shit. predictions of 100k sold weren't realistic. even a bomba system would sell 100k

System is great, deal with it. I wish there were some JRpGs for it though

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
So my old crappy pc has two 1 gig strips of ram. The motherboard or whatever supposedly supports up to 2 gig strips. So I got two 2 gig strips. When I put them in it wouldnt work. It's my understanding that 32 bit windows would only recognize like 3.something total but should that prevent it from running at all? It boots up fine with one 2 gig and one 1 gig strip installed. Anything I could have done wrong?

TheCrow

So my old crappy pc has two 1 gig strips of ram. The motherboard or whatever supposedly supports up to 2 gig strips. So I got two 2 gig strips. When I put them in it wouldnt work. It's my understanding that 32 bit windows would only recognize like 3.something total but should that prevent it from running at all? It boots up fine with one 2 gig and one 1 gig strip installed. Anything I could have done wrong?

It should boot regardless if you had 8 gigs so it might just be a bad stick. It happens. Try booting with only the ram that wasn't being recognized. If it boots then it's not the ram.

Edit: You can run memtest86 to check for bad ram.

levious

So I have a 1 gig strip and a 2 gig strip physically installed and it's only recognizing 2 total. Could I have broken one of the slots?

Oh, thanks crow

TheCrow

That is possible. Do you know which motherboard it is? Some motherboards are picky about how ram sticks are configured. Also I would use cpu-z to see how much ram is actually being used.

levious

It's a dell optiplex 320, that's all I know, I really am clueless about these things, I'll try swapping the strips around tomorrow, thanks for the advice crow.

TheCrow

Happy to help or at least try. One last thing to check is whether you're updated to the latest bios, should be on the products website. If you're on older or stock bios it might limit you to 2 gbs. Actually that would be the first thing I would check.

Ramirez

Edit: Wow Ramirez is taking over Wellie's eeyore role

How is it an eeyore? Me & Wellie always have close games that are usually decided by one or two key plays. I haven't played you in years, but I know it's not going to be easy. If I lose to both of you that would put me at a 9-7 finish at best, probably not gonna cut it.

How is it an eeyore? Me & Wellie always have close games that are usually decided by one or two key plays. I haven't played you in years, but I know it's not going to be easy. If I lose to both of you that would put me at a 9-7 finish at best, probably not gonna cut it.

You're in a wildcard race with me

anything is possible

bluemax

Banned
So apparently Vita sold sub 10k units last month in North America.

I'm not rooting against it in any way or shape but man that is dire.

TheCrow

I would correct you with facts but it would just mean I'm a fanboy, according to eznark.

It did 200k which is decent but worse than 3DS's second month. Hard to tell how it's trending because it could still be front loaded from early adopters.

So apparently Vita sold sub 10k units last month in North America.

I'm not rooting against it in any way or shape but man that is dire.

you should probably check your sources again broham. vita did 25k less than 3ds for the month of march which isn't bad considering out of the box the system is $100+ more.

vita will be fine but you may have to ride out some PSP stuff until fall. although i'm pretty pumped about gravity daze!

TheCrow

Just wanted to say you probably saw last week's Japanese sales in which Vita did sell around 8,500 units. And yeah it's not looking good at all for Vita in Japan, which ultimately means worldwide as well.

Nightz

Just wanted to say you probably saw last week's Japanese sales in which Vita did sell around 8,500 units. And yeah it's not looking good at all for Vita in Japan, which ultimately means worldwide as well.

Not saying Vita sales are gonna do well, but 360 says hi. Japan isn't a good barometer for worldwide sales because the Japanese are odd little creatures.

Mrbob

Sony should have had an app store on Vita by now. It's the same damn hardware as the ipad and iphone (but better), and would be easy for devs to make games cross platform. Sony needs to implement an easy method to get those cheap games onto Vita alongside with ease of use for updating these titles.

Top Bottom