• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

Nightz can we roll tomorrow night? I should be home around 9 central tomorrow night to play. Had a long last couple days and I'm a bit worn out. Rather just chill tonight than worry about a Madden game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nightz can we roll tomorrow night? I should be home around 9 central tomorrow night to play. Had a long last couple days and I'm a bit worn out. Rather just chill tonight than worry about a Madden game.

How Bob-ish of you

DCX

DCX
lol i can't even explain this game. I loved Vilma's morphing int, i liked the user pick where you picked the safety in flight, did a loop around my WR to move right in front of the ball to make a catch, the one user pick where it went left...ended up in your hands like a magnet...just stupid. I stopped caring after that first user pick with the walk around move.

You have my number. If i beat you it's because you are sleeping at the controls or something else. I have played very good players in the league but i just feel like i can't beat you. I just have nothing.

DCX

Nightz

Thursday nights are usually no go's for me unless it's around 7 central or late evening. I'm out of the house from 7-10 pm surfer time. We'd have to go Friday if you really don't want to play today.

Birdman02

lol i can't even explain this game. I loved Vilma's morphing int, i liked the user pick where you picked the safety in flight, did a loop around my WR to move right in front of the ball to make a catch, the one user pick where it went left...ended up in your hands like a magnet...just stupid. I stopped caring after that first user pick with the walk around move.

You have my number. If i beat you it's because you are sleeping at the controls or something else. I have played very good players in the league but i just feel like i can't beat you. I just have nothing.

DCX

I think Vilma and Jenkins both had a warping pick...those are definitely annoying. The loop around thing was just a stupid looking animation when I hit the trigger to strafe. he was turning to face the ball, but for some reason it made him take a step to his left instead of just turning around, but then instantly warped him back to the spot he should've been. He would've been in position to go for the pick either way, but I agree that it definitely looked dumb.

CB3

That was a classic Romo game. Fumbles all over!

Jax is gonna miss 2 games though with a broken jaw so you get the last laugh!

DCX

DCX
I think Vilma and Jenkins both had a warping pick...those are definitely annoying. The loop around thing was just a stupid looking animation when I hit the trigger to strafe. he was turning to face the ball, but for some reason it made him take a step to his left instead of just turning around, but then instantly warped him back to the spot he should've been. He would've been in position to go for the pick either way, but I agree that it definitely looked dumb.

Listen, you beat me soundly. I'm not Raming it up. Just annoyed by things like that.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
That was a classic Romo game. Fumbles all over!

Jax is gonna miss 2 games though with a broken jaw so you get the last laugh!

Collingsworth gave a speech about how it's real important for the young players to be aware of the dangers of concussions and that its smart to take him out for the rest of thegame, then it comes up that it's a broken jaw...

Ramirez

Whoever has the Bills hasn't dropped since using them...

Listen, you beat me soundly. I'm not Raming it up. Just annoyed by things like that.

DCX

looooooool, this is how you talk about the man who went ahead and traded you the best LOLB in the game even though you cheated? AIGHT.

CB3

0001ts8g.gif

Ramirez

Please, don't act like you need to be baited to bitch.

DCX

No argument there, but that's the fun of the league. The NCAA league was dreadfully boring, everyone held hands and got along. :(

I just couldn't figure out why you were burning bridges for future Madden trades, that's all.

CB3

Your bridges are burning down
They're all coming down
It's all coming round
You're burning them down
It's all coming round
They're all coming down
They're all coming down

DCX

DCX
No argument there, but that's the fun of the league. The NCAA league was dreadfully boring, everyone held hands and got along. :(

I just couldn't figure out why you were burning bridges for future Madden trades, that's all.

Like you said , having fun. If that comment burns a bridge then I don't know what to tell ya.

DCX

Mrbob

Thursday nights are usually no go's for me unless it's around 7 central or late evening. I'm out of the house from 7-10 pm surfer time. We'd have to go Friday if you really don't want to play today.

I'm half asleep already but f it lets play. That won't work for tomorrow.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Mccoy looks like he has downs syndrome in madden, thats gotta be some joke by a programmer.

Sokantish

GG Crow, I didn't feel good about my chances of stopping you from getting at least a FG so that's why I didn't take that TD, I guess I should have but I've lost too many games where someone has the ball last and then they end up winning because my defense completely fails me

TheCrow

GG Crow, I didn't feel good about my chances of stopping you from getting at least a FG so that's why I didn't take that TD, I guess I should have but I've lost too many games where someone has the ball last and then they end up winning because my defense completely fails me
gg. My passing game wasn't working to well so I was getting worried. Luckily my d stepped up on that goalline stand.

Top Bottom