• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Right now the NFC Playoff Race is:

Saints 11-2 Patriots, Panthers, Bucs
Giants 10-2 Vikings, Lions, Raiders, Cowboys
Buccs 10-2 Patriots, Bills, Dolphins, Saints
Eagles 10-3 Bears, Broncos, Chiefs
Bears 9-3 Lions, Eagles, Steelers, Redskins
Lions 9-3 Bears, Giants, Cowboys, Packers
Falcons 9-4 49ers, Packers, Seahawks
49ers 6-7 Falcons, Vikings, Titans
Cardinals 5-8 Rams, Colts, Jaguars

So if I had to guess, Saints get to at least 13 wins. Buccs get to at least 13 wins, and whoever wins in week 17 wins the division while the loser takes WC spot #1.

Giants should also get to 13 wins. The game with the Lions could determine if they get a first round bye or not. Eagles are looking at at least 11 wins and probably WC spot #2.

I think only one of the Bears and Lions will make the playoffs. Both have really tough schedules to close out the season, but I'd say the Lions schedule is a touch softer with the Cowboys and Packers.

Falcons are pretty much left to play spoiler to the NFC West duo of Seattle and San Francisco, unless CB goes on an FMT like meltdown to close out the season.

49ers have to win out, and hope Seattle loses at least once more. Cardinals have to win out and hope Seattle and San Francisco both melt down.

Edit: Can someone synch the website? I want to look at my updated stats!

I don't have to win out, I just need you to lose 2 of 3 and I win 2 of 3. I own the tie breaker :D

bluemax

Banned

Thanks!

The one benefit it seems of playing so many seasons is that I may actually be improving as a passer.

Season 1 with T-Jack: 93/178 1076 yards 6 TDs 15 INTs (I can't find Whitehursts numbers but they were about the same)

Season 2 with Kaiser: 205/365 56.2% 3150yards 27 TDs 35 INTs
Season 3 with Kaiser: 247/419 58.9% 3771yards 26 TDS 37 INTs
Season 4 with Kaiser: 210/344 61.0% 2832yards 22 TDS 20 INTs

Of course I still have 3 games left...

I don't have to win out, I just need you to lose 2 of 3 and I win 2 of 3. I own the tie breaker :D

The head to head tie breaker yes, but right now I have all the others! Who knows which one EA will use!

Thanks!

The one benefit it seems of playing so many seasons is that I may actually be improving as a passer.

Season 1 with T-Jack: 93/178 1076 yards 6 TDs 15 INTs (I can't find Whitehursts numbers but they were about the same)

Season 2 with Kaiser: 205/365 56.2% 3150yards 27 TDs 35 INTs
Season 3 with Kaiser: 247/419 58.9% 3771yards 26 TDS 37 INTs
Season 4 with Kaiser: 210/344 61.0% 2832yards 22 TDS 20 INTs

Of course I still have 3 games left...

The head to head tie breaker yes, but right now I have all the others! Who knows which one EA will use!

Already confirmed in 2 team ties it uses head to head. It gets confusing when multi-team tie breakers are used. And you don't have a better divisional record than me. I only lost 2 divisional games!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Already confirmed in 2 team ties it uses head to head. It gets confusing when multi-team tie breakers are used. And you don't have a better divisional record than me. I only lost 2 divisional games!

Head to head seems consistent for in division tie breakers, but not wild card positioning for teams in different divisions.

Ramirez

The Packers are such a shell of their original roster, who needs Jennings & Rodgers when I can have poor mans Vick and Randall Cobb?

Trasher

That game was hilarious, I was sitting on so many of those routes to Sanders and the game just wouldn't give me an INT assist animation, lol.

You still got 4!

Welcome to my world. When I played as the bills I couldn't buy a stop on sanders no matter what I did!

It's so hilarious. Slant routes with him are pretty much guaranteed. And if he isn't open, then McQuien usually is. lolololol

but there's no denying my INTs with Flacco. Go check out his stats. lol

McNei1y

So when this week advances, I am going to be gone from Thursday till Monday night. I am going to California (San Diego) for a good friends wedding so I will need a sub/sim for the two games then.

I've never been to the west coast so I am really excited. I'm also lucky that we're stopping in San Francisco for our flight so we'll get a couple of hours to explore around a bit. That Sunday I may also go up to Los Angeles to watch the Angels-Orioles game.

Nightz

So when this week advances, I am going to be gone from Thursday till Monday night. I am going to California (San Diego) for a good friends wedding so I will need a sub/sim for the two games then.

I've never been to the west coast so I am really excited. I'm also lucky that we're stopping in San Francisco for our flight so we'll get a couple of hours to explore around a bit. That Sunday I may also go up to Los Angeles to watch the Angels-Orioles game.

Do not leave without trying carne asada fries.

Ramirez

You still got 4!

It's so hilarious. Slant routes with him are pretty much guaranteed. And if he isn't open, then McQuien usually is. lolololol

but there's no denying my INTs with Flacco. Go check out his stats. lol

I'm going to get so many with Timmons when we play next! MVP here I come!

McNei1y

Do not leave without trying carne asada fries.

holy crap. Just looked that up. Is there any specific place to get one of these bad boys or can I assume its everywhere?

I'm also going to have to try In-N-Out so I can settle my own personal debate between this joint and Five Guys.

bluemax

Banned

But the Angels don't play in the City or even County of Los Angeles!

holy crap. Just looked that up. Is there any specific place to get one of these bad boys or can I assume its everywhere?

I'm also going to have to try In-N-Out so I can settle my own personal debate between this joint and Five Guys.

Pretty much every sleazy burrito joint should have a variation on Carne Asada fries.

I prefer In n Out to Five Guys primarily because of the price. It costs like $13 for fries, a drink and a large burger at Five Guys, vs $7ish for a double double, drink and fries at In N Out. If I'm spending $10-$15 for a burger I might as well suck it up and go to the Counter or somewhere similar.

Nightz

Do you know exactly which part of San Diego you're going to be at? Or at least the zip code? Most places have them, but some are better than others.

McNei1y

But the Angels don't play in the City or even County of Los Angeles!

Pretty much every sleazy burrito joint should have a variation on Carne Asada fries.

I prefer In n Out to Five Guys primarily because of the price. It costs like $13 for fries, a drink and a large burger at Five Guys, vs $7ish for a double double, drink and fries at In N Out. If I'm spending $10-$15 for a burger I might as well suck it up and go to the Counter or somewhere similar.

Gah fuck. I mean Anaheim!

And I do agree with you about Five Guys prices. They're burgers are really good though and they do give you an amazing amount of fries but still way too much for one (and a 1/2) meal.

Do you know exactly which part of San Diego you're going to be at? Or at least the zip code? Most places have them, but some are better than others.

I'll have to find out where we're going specifically.

Smokey

All I have to do is find a way to beat Smokey and DCX and things will be fine!

FUCK!

I've been battling a few key injuries with my #2 WR and starting RT out. The drop from my starting RT to backup is massive and I haven't been able to run like I usually can.

I think my RT is out this week but both should be back for our game :p

bluemax

Banned
I've been battling a few key injuries with my #2 WR and starting RT out. The drop from my starting RT to backup is massive and I haven't been able to run like I usually can.

I think my RT is out this week but both should be back for our game :p

I get Aaron Curry back for our matchup so that should help my run defense some, but considering how FMT gashed me I dunno.

Telvin Wallace won't be back but his replacement has been decent: 9 tackles and 3 sacks in 6 games.

I am starting to former Arizona Cardinals at defensive end! WTF!

Ramirez

scaled.php

WHY

Mrbob

Right now the NFC Playoff Race is:

Saints 11-2 Patriots, Panthers, Bucs
Giants 10-2 Vikings, Lions, Raiders, Cowboys
Buccs 10-2 Patriots, Bills, Dolphins, Saints
Eagles 10-3 Bears, Broncos, Chiefs
Bears 9-3 Lions, Eagles, Steelers, Redskins
Lions 9-3 Bears, Giants, Cowboys, Packers
Falcons 9-4 49ers, Packers, Seahawks
49ers 6-7 Falcons, Vikings, Titans
Cardinals 5-8 Rams, Colts, Jaguars

I think only one of the Bears and Lions will make the playoffs. Both have really tough schedules to close out the season, but I'd say the Lions schedule is a touch softer with the Cowboys and Packers.

Only a couple more weeks till I have to deal with dat Ramirez slot cheese! Also, a touch softer? Nightz got the benefit of a 3rd place schedule this season. I have to win this next game to take control of the tiebreakers or I'm finished for the year. Need to complete my first 6-0 sweep of the division to have a shot!

Birdman02

So I just noticed I've lost my best OLB Dickerson for the rest of the season....thanks to Frank Gore. I'm pretty sure either Dickerson or Vilma have broken a collarbone every season of this franchise. :(

So I just noticed I've lost my best OLB Dickerson for the rest of the season....thanks to Frank Gore. I'm pretty sure either Dickerson or Vilma have broken a collarbone every season of this franchise. :(

pretty sure there is broken code with the injuries somewhere. it's like the game registers an injury should happen and then defaults it to the defensive player in nearly every situation

bluemax

Banned

Frank Gore killed Telvin Wallace and Aaron Curry. I think he's killed at least one of my LBers ever season.

McNei1y

gg AT. Game was closer than the score says, at least for most of it. Hopefully we play another season so this losing season can at least net me a good draft class for next year.

BigAT

gg AT. Game was closer than the score says, at least for most of it. Hopefully we play another season so this losing season can at least net me a good draft class for next year.

Yup, GG. Very close game until you made a couple of costly mistakes on offense in the second half.

Smokey

LOL CB is such a hypocrite

72 out of 114 points from the paint AND had more steals than me, yet still only won by 6. it took all of that and you still barely beat the Houston Rockets. This is ova next game

LOL now that i see how the sharky the waters really are it'll be cheese vs cheese next game

images

Top Bottom