• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ferny

GG Drizzler. After that INT from Revis it just seemed like my offense was clicking more so than any other game i've played this year.

GG other than the lag that made it unplayable at times. Also had a punt where there was 0% power because of it.

Shit could've turned around if VD didn't drop that 80 yard pick 6 when I was down 13. No turnovers :(

Got stopped on third and short way too much to win is the reality.

gg sokantish. sorry about that last TD i was honestly just going to chuck it up hoping to give you another chance with a timeout but then as i let it go the guy was wide open -_-

wasn't trying to run the score up! btw blaine gabbert is pretty insane in this game. i looked at his stats afterwards.... wow. he has a 90 THP, 99 THS, 94 throw medium. give me a break!

tom_brady_player.jpg

Sokantish

gg sokantish. sorry about that last TD i was honestly just going to chuck it up hoping to give you another chance with a timeout but then as i let it go the guy was wide open -_-

wasn't trying to run the score up! btw blaine gabbert is pretty insane in this game. i looked at his stats afterwards.... wow. he has a 90 THP, 99 THS, 94 throw medium. give me a break!

It's okay, I screwed up that game myself with that dumb interception. I can't believe I gave up that like 60yd run either. GG

Ramirez

That TD pass to Green and that long bomb to end the game would have made me throw my remote if I was you.

On the other hand, my finger slipped on the first int and I hit the wrong button, and all my guys fucking slipping all day making me hold the ball too long was shit.

Sorry Phee.

Yea, the first one made me want to break something, the 2nd one was ridiculous, but I was kind of expecting it considering I had already seen it happen once. The game was pretty much over at that point too, so that always lessens the rage.

I've been the biggest supporter of cutting off weather/wind, the game should be decided by who makes the best plays, not who gets the most TO's because of rain/snow, bad passes, slipping WRs, etc.

Did you guys see this new trailer for NCAA:

http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/1/playbook-gameplay

I wonder if even 1/5th of those improvements will make it into Madden next year?

ZOMG ACTUAL PASS TRAJECTORIES!

Man, that looked amazing. Why won't they up the number in OD? :( Can I reserve a spot for 13, you guys left me out to dry last year. :p

McNei1y

holy crap ncaa looks good. I like the pass trajectories and the play action pickup features. Madden needs to get on the ball dammit.

Mrbob

Did you guys see this new trailer for NCAA:

http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/1/playbook-gameplay

I wonder if even 1/5th of those improvements will make it into Madden next year?

ZOMG ACTUAL PASS TRAJECTORIES!

Trailer does look good, but as I was telling DM last night when he sent me this link I don't expect any of these features in Madden 13. For some reason the cool features seem to go into NCAA first. Who knows if Madden will even match NCAA for online franchise features with the new game!

NCAA Tiburon > Madden Tiburon

It's a shame Madden gets the B team.

bluemax

Banned
Trailer does look good, but as I was telling DM last night when he sent me this link I don't expect any of these features in Madden 13. For some reason the cool features seem to go into NCAA first. Who knows if Madden will even match NCAA for online franchise features with the new game!

NCAA Tiburon > Madden Tiburon

It's a shame Madden gets the B team.

The one encouraging thing is that in the web cast thing they said Madden and NCAA are sharing design teams. Whether or not they are sharing tech is another story.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Our NCAA league would've lasted longer if not for all those fucking bugs in it.

As well as people like Smokey that willingly pick a bad team, then cries and quits because his team is bad.

McNei1y

As well as people like Smokey that willingly pick a bad team, then cries and quits because his team is bad.

It's a good thing I wasn't able to get a spot. I was going to use Maryland and have a different color scheme everygame and all that jazz.

Ramirez

But she lasts longer. =P

Yea, I'm just kidding. Truth be told, I probably would still be playing with you guys but the wait we had for the patch just killed all motivation I had. Didn't Madden come out before the patch hit? I remember not playing it for close to a month, it felt like that at least.

Nightz

Yea, I'm just kidding. Truth be told, I probably would still be playing with you guys but the wait we had for the patch just killed all motivation I had. Didn't Madden come out before the patch hit? I remember not playing it for close to a month, it felt like that at least.

Yeah that was a brutal wait. Almost broke me too.

Smokey

says the guy who just "happens to be a fan" of the Lakers, Eagles, USC and whatever else power team you can think of yet i doubt has been to a single game of said team or any other activity that true fans do

Mrbob

Well thats fortunate because i doubt people wanted you to play, anyway.

So salty. We did have some good times in ME3 online, but then you gave up when I became better than you. I'm guessing the same thing will happen with Trials!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
says the guy who just "happens to be a fan" of the Lakers, Eagles, USC and whatever else power team you can think of yet i doubt has been to a single game of said team or any other activity that true fans do

I went to your boy Pau Gasol's home debut as a Laker, as well as both USC and UCLA games. And Dodgers, of course.

And Clearly you dont recall the Todd Pinkston/Freddie Mitchell/Kevin Curtis/Reggie Brown years.

I went to your boy Pau Gasol's home debut as a Laker, as well as both USC and UCLA games. And Dodgers, of course.

And Clearly you dont recall the Todd Pinkston/Freddie Mitchell/Kevin Curtis/Reggie Brown years.

You should've brought up the Ray Rhodes era. The late 90s were a sad time :(

Ramirez

Oh God, let's not bring that "true fan" stuff into this thread. I see new posters in the NFL thread get roasted from time to time because they've never pledged their firstborn to the team on GAF before.

GCQuinton

Yes, but you see, the other NCAA league is like a hot girl who lays there like a dead fish while having sex.

I need mah drama.

So you're complaining that we don't complain enough?

And yeah, thankfully after that month we haven't had any major problems since. We'd probably be in the middle of Season 10 already if not for that.

Top Bottom