• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

DCX

DCX
LOL CB is such a hypocrite

72 out of 114 points from the paint AND had more steals than me, yet still only won by 6. it took all of that and you still barely beat the Houston Rockets. This is ova next game

LOL now that i see how the sharky the waters really are it'll be cheese vs cheese next game

images

Wow 72 pip?!

DCX

Smokey

he extra salty penguin. scramble alot

i ain't salty i was finally able to expose you with numbers to back it up. did you forget you are down 3-1 against the Houston Rockets

you are the twinhead of 2k and are hereby known as painthead

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just for reference, who were most those points in the paint from?

It couldnt be a 6 foot point guard, could it?

CB3

oh so you iso motioned me to death and THEN scored 72 PIP? Cerrius would be proud Painthead

TURBO where r u

the most ironic of statements coming from you.

Staaaaaay Schemiiiiiiiin
Smokey tryingna get at meeeeeeeeeee

Smokey

the most ironic of statements coming from you.

Staaaaaay Schemiiiiiiiin
Smokey tryingna get at meeeeeeeeeee

don't try and use my song painthead

the only stat working in your "favor" is my 3 wins over you. that's all you have to base my "cheese" off of. i beat you down and "he's cheesing"

you? we got da numbers son 72/112 PIP + 10 steals

Staaaaaay Cheeeesiiiinnn
Painthead tryingnaget at meeeeeeeeeeee

TURBO: how u gonna say u can play now and dissapear like Painthead's perimeter game?

CB3

don't try and use my song painthead

the only stat working in your "favor" is my 3 wins over you. that's all you have to base my "cheese" off of. i beat you down and "he's cheesing"

you? we got da numbers son 72/112 PIP + 10 steals

Staaaaaay Cheeeesiiiinnn
CB tryingnaget at meeeeeeeeeeee

tumblr_m1xygebtDi1qcmnsoo1_500.gif

Ramirez

nuh uh rg3 is the future :lol

Oh lord, I forgot you're a Skins fan, I meant Vikings. The Skins will continue their trend of an average record, putting themselves in no position to get any game changers without trading their draft picks for 2016 and beyond, lulz.

Wellie, I'm ready to lose.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh lord, I forgot you're a Skins fan, I meant Vikings. The Skins will continue their trend of an average record, putting themselves in no position to get any game changers without trading their draft picks for 2016 and beyond, lulz.

Wellie, I'm ready to lose.

I'll be home in a few pal

Ramirez

How are you fans of different teams? This makes no sense to me!

We live in Kentucky, there is no home team. He's also ten years older than me...

Do you have brothers? In my experiences with both of my brothers, none of us would agree on anything when we were young out of pure spite, lol.

bluemax

Banned
We live in Kentucky, there is no home team. He's also ten years older than me...

Do you have brothers? In my experiences with both of my brothers, none of us would agree on anything when we were young out of pure spite, lol.

My brothers don't really like sports, but the only sport where my family members have different teams is college!

Ramirez

My brothers don't really like sports, but the only sport where my family members have different teams is college!

Yea, we weren't exactly brought up in a sport loving home. My dad doesn't like traditional sports, more into fishing/hunting. I was the only one of the family to play sports beyond Little League, haha.

Rorschach

It's Bane! :|
lol oh. I thought it was Either a pug or blackface. If I had guessed pug first and it turned out to be blackface, I'd be considered a racist!

If you were around, I would have asked you to do it. You do great work!

Thank you, kind netizen! I just found out earlier today that I may be back in SoCal earlier than expected (beginning of May). Won't be back in LA, but hopefully it means I'll have real innernets and I can view threads with gifs again. :[ Can't wait.

i'll handle this one fellas

lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg, some retarded stuff on both sides. Just happy to still be in the WC race.

That TD pass to Green and that long bomb to end the game would have made me throw my remote if I was you.

On the other hand, my finger slipped on the first int and I hit the wrong button, and all my guys fucking slipping all day making me hold the ball too long was shit.

Sorry Phee.

Top Bottom