• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ok, and can we also brighten up our days with a cute gaming .gif thread?

maxcriden

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1320893

Idea stolen from the funny gaming .gif thread. I like funny gaming .gifs. But work and lack of sleep lead me to seek cuteness online more than humor. Not that a combination isn't delightful. And while Zooborns and searching for cute Yoshi .gifs is great, I'd be pleased to have a thread where we can just post and look at some charming .gifs.

I'll get this started:

tumblr_octxmuWj601qzp9weo2_r1_1280.gif

tumblr_my0i0yFX5b1qb1hobo2_r1_400.gif

Ok, have at it.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_67j8aq3q0gowoggsc0wc4oogs_640.gif

McCree fan art for Overwatch

tumblr_n491w6AzSL1sgtdrjo1_250.gif

A dancing Crystal Lizard from Demon's Souls.
Looks very bad in Dark Theme.

tumblr_static_hw02ca7ync0gogock8swo8ow.gif

Gengar from some Pokemon game I guess???

ultimate cuteness

What an awesome thread idea, maxcriden! Already this thread is full of awesome submissions!

Well, mostly full of awesome submissions. :p

I'm playing through A Boy and his Blob right now and was hoping to see this gif. The look on Blob's face could melt the coldest of hearts and the accompanying sound effect takes it to cuteness overload.
A Boy and His Blob is maybe next on my backlog list, if not 2-3 behind. I loved the NES game as a 7-9 year-old boy. I passed on it initially, because I didn't own a Wii, but by the time I got one the news it was coming on the HD consoles had already been released. Then life/other games happened and I snagged it on sale this past summer. I'm pretty hyped to play through it. WayForward has a tendency to never let one down.

Top Bottom