• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay I have my PS3, but guess which console I'm getting next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalyr95

Exactly, your saying Fvck you Sony for no particular reason, buying all consoles just implies that you want to play the best games regardless of format, not that you want to fvck Sony.

I am a Sbot, but I will buy a 360 and a Wii, not for a while but eventually for the games, no way I'm missing out on GoW

lachesis

360 is the hot stuff these days - w/ GoW, and my personal fav. Dead Rising, etc etc. :)

If you've got your PS3 fix now - then I suggest sell your PS3 off and get X360 and several games... You'll have some $$$ left over for a brand new PS3 next year! :D

vantastic

so the question to ask again is... how are you "sticking it to sony" when you bought their console? besides the ebay scalpers, the ps3 launch has made people crazy.

LJ11

All you guys had to do is follow mckmas NBA postings. He has a new team every week. I never took him seriously when it came to his pro-Sony banter. It was a shtick.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Razoric said:
You're a weird one mckmas8808.

Also, I agree it sounds like buyers remorse... which is okay to have. You anticipated this system for years and just went out and spent $700+ on it. Now you are sitting on your computer reading GAF again talking about sticking it to Sony. Sounds a bit obvious to me.

Again I'm waiting on the F1 demo to finish downloading. 92% already. No active downloading leaves alot of time on your hands.

Menaged

Before I entered this thread, I was sure you will another PS3 next year, because your current machine will break soon :p

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
mckmas8808 said:
Don't get me wrong I love my PS3 and the games I brought today (Madden, 2K7, and Resistence).
mckmas8808 said:
This is no remorse. I'm buying the console to play some good exclusives ...

mckmas8808 said:
Sony has to learn that even if they have a loyal customer like me (I've loved Playstation products since 1997) they have to compete better again MS in the pricing and the availability.
So you teach Sony a lesson by purchasing their console on launch day. Then you wait for their competitor to have a price drop before purchasing that console.

Damn.

You sure showed them!

Cdammen

u-rail-screw-white.jpg

baseball.jpg

;)

LJ11

mckmas, who did you follow before Shaq? Wasn't it the Bulls? Do I sense a common theme here? But you're not a bandwagon fan...

mckmas8808

LJ11 said:
All you guys had to do is follow mckmas NBA postings. He has a new team every week. I never took him seriously when it came to his pro-Sony banter. It was a shtick.

NBA postings? I rarely ever talk about the NBA on GAF. Damn near EVER!

mckmas8808

anachronous_one said:

So you teach Sony a lesson by purchasing their console on launch day. Then you wait for their competitor to have a price drop before purchasing that console.

Damn.

You sure showed them!

Savagereport.jpg

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
mckmas8808 said:
Again I'm waiting on the F1 demo to finish downloading. 92% already. No active downloading leaves alot of time on your hands.

And yet, if you bought an X360, you would have active downloading, a shit ton of demos, a game like Gears that would you be playing right now.I don't get it. You sound like a guy bitching at a whore for having other clients.

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
worst thread ever, srsly

it fails on so many levels

DJ Sl4m

Dr_Cogent said:
What good exclusives?

Is there really a launch title worth buying a PS3 for? For me at least, there isn't.

Just because Resistance is no longer 1080p and doesn't look as spectacular as GOW doesn't mean it's not a great game. Insomniac only makes great games, Disruptor on the PS1 was spectacular, and I have no reason to believe Resistance wont be either.

I guarantee you resistance is probably bad ass to play all the way through.

LJ11

DenogginizerOS said:
And yet, if you bought an X360, you would have active downloading, a shit ton of demos, a game like Gears that would you be playing right now.I don't get it. You sound like a guy bitching at a whore for having other clients.

:lol

mckmas gave PS fans a bad name with his illogical posts and stealth trolls. One day with his PS3 and he's jumping ship. Poor bastard never realized he could own both consoles and never needed to do any of that shit to begin with.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
mckmas8808 said:
Please tell me that your image means you're seeing the folly of your statements.

If it is meant to represent your exasperation with my post, your thread has failed on yet another level.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
DJ Sl4m said:
Just because Resistance is no longer 1080p and doesn't look as spectacular as GOW doesn't mean it's not a great game. Insomniac only makes great games, Disruptor on the PS1 was spectacular, and I have no reason to believe Resistance wont be either.

I guarantee you resistance is probably bad ass to play all the way through.

I have no interest in Resistance from everything I have read and seen of the game.

mckmas8808 said:
The Miami Heat. Why?

And I'm not a bandwagon jumper either. I've followed Shaq since he was on the Lakers.

Dude! You're not helping your cause with statements like this.

DenogginizerOS said:

Best quote of the day! :D

LJ11

ConsumerSquare said:
Wait, you can't play games while downloading demos??

Seriously?

I own a 360 and I'm not even sure if you can do it on that console either. However, you can't do anything on the PS3 when downloading. You can't resume a download either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom