• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Olsen twins are gonna sue over THIS T-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
a315.gif

Wonder why?

Jim Bowie

CaptainABAB said:
Maybe it's me, but I don't think that t-shirt message works as well if you get size 5XL

Actually, I think it makes it funny. It makes me think of a big fat clown.

Oops, too far.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
What's amazing is that people buy these t-shirts instead of just investing in several plain white shirts and some sharpies. You can even customize that way!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
In an off-shoot question, can wearing a shirt like that in public get you in trouble? I mean, I can't go into downtown and just start screaming profanities for the hell of it without a cop coming up to me and beating me with a nightstick, right? So is a shirt the clothing equivalent?

tedtropy

dskillzhtown said:
In an off-shoot question, can wearing a shirt like that in public get you in trouble? I mean, I can't go into downtown and just start screaming profanities for the hell of it without a cop coming up to me and beating me with a nightstick, right? So is a shirt the clothing equivalent?

I imagine this is something one would wear to certain night clubs or concerts in attempt to be cool and unique (TM) all while blending in. Can't say I see too many people at my local Wal-Mart wearing stuff like this...

Hmmm.... the source site for the pic is block by work proxy. I have no idea what everyone is talking about. Is there another place to see this?

tedtropy

Ignatz Mouse said:
Hmmm.... the source site for the pic is block by work proxy. I have no idea what everyone is talking about. Is there another place to see this?

It's basically just a black shirt with text in a white, chalk-like font that says "I fucked the Olsen twins before they were famous".

I'd love to get a camera and film the reaction people would have to a shirt like that for a few hours. Of course, I wouldn't want to be the one wearing the shirt.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
ManDudeChild said:
I'd love to get a camera and film the reaction people would have to a shirt like that for a few hours. Of course, I wouldn't want to be the one wearing the shirt.

if you wanna do that, have someone go out wearing the I (plane) NY:

a102.gif

Eminem said:
if you wanna do that, have someone go out wearing the I (plane) NY:

a102.gif

Seriously, is there anyone outside of Afghanistan or Iran that would wear that shirt? I can't believe they actually thought they would sell very many (or any at all).

radioheadrule83 said:
Is 5xl an actual size or are they making the item limited edition for fatties?
It's not common, but it's definitely real. The combination of me being a fattie and liking shirts that are bigger than necessary means I like checking through Goodwills for 4XL and 5XL stuff. Love my 5XL denim vest. :D

Error Macro said:
I can't believe they actually thought they would sell very many (or any at all).
Well... that's kinda what the site is all about.

Malakhov

Banned
Error Macro said:
Seriously, is there anyone outside of Afghanistan or Iran that would wear that shirt? I can't believe they actually thought they would sell very many (or any at all).
Huh I wear it.

ManDudeChild said:

Hahaha that reminds me...Last night I wore an Eyore costume around uptown Minneapolis. Mixed reactions. Some girl wanted a picture with me at tea garden, some people honked and waved, some black guy at Target said "What the fuck!?" when I went to buy the Eternal Sunshine DVD. Good times.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Error Macro said:

i actually know 2 IRL people that have it =x

Che

Banned
Error Macro said:

You'd be surprised...

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Error Macro said:
Well, I'm from Philadelphia and I don't like New York very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom