• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OMG- A DBZ GBA game with a great review

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I have the import, and this is a pretty good game. Basically plays like a fusion of Taito's Psychic Force and the older SFC DBZ games. You can also have up to three characters and switch out at any time. This may be a GBA title, but the fighting feels the closest to the manga/anime than any game before it; definitely worth it for DBZ fans.

lexbubble

JP-made means made in America...I am LOST.....

Lyte- thats what I have been hearing thus far is that its a pretty solid game...this review backs that.

Gamestop says its out..does anyone have the non-port one??

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
TekunoRobby said:
IT MEANS IT'S NOT MADE BY BANDAI YOU FOOLS.

No, it IS Bandai. Well, more specifically, Bandai along with Arc System Works, who also makes the Guilty Gear games. :) IIRC the developers of Drakengard and Ghost In The Shell SAC also contributed something to the development of this title...

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Lyte Edge said:
No, it IS Bandai. Well, more specifically, Bandai along with Arc System Works, who also makes the Guilty Gear games. :) IIRC the developers of Drakengard and Ghost In The Shell SAC also contributed something to the development of this title...
Oh.

Go Arc System Works! You have done the impossible!

Top Bottom