• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Direction splitting up in March

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably trying to be Justin Timberlake, right? I think Justin Timberlake wrote more of his own songs though.

Sounds very plausible. Yeah to the songwriting, maybe Bieber will learn the ropes as well. Needs a little practice. I think he gets a lot of help from producers/writers

Monocle

If all the other bands have learned us something, it is that at most only one will become famous. And it might not be the current most famous member.
Personally I'm already looking forward to the debut album of pop's hottest duo, H&Z, featuring the unaffiliated guest band Those Other Guys.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Who?

:)

Nah, I've heard of 1D. How could anyone avoid it. But I don't think I could possibly care any less about this. Are there people on GAF who are actually genuine fans of this boy band which caters exlusively to 13-year-old girls?

faridmon

I don't think the era ended, we should have another one soon. Not joking or being bitter, if it's possible to come across in such a way, lol

And sorry, but some of us who think they suck, still like the guys, wish the best for them, but will hurl if we hear them sing. My younger brother is basically in a boy band, I love him, but he knows this. C'mon. Anyway we stank ya thread up enough, time to mourn

Maybe you should learn how to read

End of an era, not End of the Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom