• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One last game to finish out the generation

Dartastic

I'm not dropping shit. I mean, I guess I'll be disconnecting my PS3, but that's because i play a lot of Street Fighter 4 and I only have 3 HDMI inputs available. They're all taken up, and the majority of games I play are on Xbox anyway. Oh god.

Soon.

And yeah. Ultra SF4. Duh.

Soriku

FFX / FFX-2 will be the last Playstation game I play in a LONG time. Won't be getting a PS4 until I see more Japanese games and ones that will be localized at that.

Well the JP support for PS3 isn't going to dry up after FF X.

overcast

Honestly, I'm probably not going to jump in for a few months. Even though it's so alluring, I don't have the money to drop, and I still have a huge backlog of great games to run through.

level44

Far Cry 3 from PS+

Howwwwwever, there is no way I'm getting rid of my PS3 since The Last of Us story DLC is coming out in a few months.

The last PS3 game I'll probably end up playing will be Dark Souls 2 next year - what is it, about mid-March? I'll seriously think about getting a PS4 after the release of Infamous, but for the next few months I'm quite happy with my PS3 (and Vita) and I've got a large backlog to work through.

Hindle

Banned
I've got several current gen games to play before I go next gen. Zelda Skyward Sword being the first, and I need to finish both Mario Galaxy games, for some reason I never finished them.

The last game I'm likely to play is Dark Souls II.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
If you play fighting games, there's no way to just draw a line and never play a last gen game again.

Top Bottom