• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece: Burning Blood adds Nami, Robin, Hancock, and Perona

The latest issue of Weekly Jump confirms Nami, Robin, Hancock, and Perona as playable characters in One Pice: Burning Blood.

Nami battles laying out traps for the opponent inflicting big damage with her lightning finishing attack. Robin uses various locking techniques through the power of the Hana-Hana Fruit, as well as mid-range throwing techniques. Hancock has not only powerful long-range attacks and petrify abilities, but can also deal damage in the Logia system using Haki. Perona can not only deplete the opponents’ life and capabilities gauge with her Hollow, but can deal great damage with her special Hollow.

http://gematsu.com/2016/01/one-piece-burning-blood-adds-nami-robin-hancock-perona

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Now everyone can stop screaming that Burning Blood is sexist.
You only had to be patient.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is BB another musou style game?

if anything its become robin with those sly negative comments she has when shit hits the fan

Lol I love that about Robin. Those comments are understated and hilarious. She makes me laugh almost every time with those comments, or when she is sketching some monster in a critical moment.

Phu

Banned
Can't wait to see their trailer. The confirmation is cool but I'm sure I'll get more excited with a video with crazy action lines and people yelling their signature moves.

Mesoian

Nah, not Storm. They're using the J-Stars Victory engine.

So, even worse.

Ugh.

I'm getting really tired of these all flash, no depth anime fighters cashing in on big licenses. Feels like ASW is the only place I can go to get a halfway decent fighters with pre-existing characters these days.

NZerker12

At least we now have some female characters and the best ones infact but come on add Ivankov already, I want to wink everyone to death
and perhaps genderswitch everyone.

Surprised to see Perona showing up. Haven't got past episodes 400~ so far but I figured her role was going to stay relegated to a minor part. I hope they throw in some more though like Alvida and Bonnie, 4 is a little bit slim of an offering considering just how many characters there are in the source material. If they release yet another Vita port on PC though then this is me completely done with hoping for a good One Piece game.

Skele7on

Banned
Perona is aaaaaaaaawesome happy to have her onboard ;)

Also lol stupidly googled "perona and mihawk and went google images at work"

So that's now there....

Are there any major fighting games that have absolutely no female characters in them?

Not that i know of, but this isn't a 'major fighting game' either. Niche anime fighters with only male characters definitely exist.

I hope they still add Tashigi. Tashigi's cool.

Not that i know of, but this isn't a 'major fighting game' either. Niche anime fighters with only male characters definitely exist.

I hope they still add Tashigi. Tashigi's cool.
This is a One Piece game, not some Otokojuku fighting game lol there was literally no chance this wasn't gonna have female characters

Top Bottom