• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Doubt there will be an all out battle with all fractions - doesnt make much sense, would be way too massive and end up in a mess...the big battle will be Luffy his close Allies including Revos vs. the Top Marine/WG member.

Their goal will likely be to get the message out about what the WG was trying to hide...once that is out the WG will probably lose a lot of his influence/power ...start of a new Age.

cw_sasuke

Small scale war strawhats vs blackbeard

Large scale war Everyone vs the world government

The BB fight will likely be prior to Raftel....and the final war against the Marine after Raftel.

Though small scale war really isnt the term to use...Strawhats vs. Luffy will be a large scale war ..since they will be both on Yonkou level and it will feature their allies.

I really dont expect a much bigger fight against the WG/Marine happening after that one...would be way too epic and take like 5 years alone.

The BB fight will likely be prior to Raftel....and the final war against the Marine after Raftel.

Though small scale war really isnt the term to use...Strawhats vs. Luffy will be a large scale war ..since they will be both on Yonkou level and it will feature their allies.

I really dont expect a much bigger fight against the WG/Marine happening after that one...would be way too epic and take like 5 years alone.
Most of the series has been eluding to a Great War whitebeard even said it. Marineford will look small scale in comparison in quite sure

cw_sasuke

Most of the series has been eluding to a Great War whitebeard even said it. Marineford will look small scale in comparison in quite sure

Great War doesnt necessarily means that every fractions has to be involved...it will be big, sure. It will be more important because it will be about whatever past the WG had sealed away from the population, while the Marineford Arc was "only" about Ace.

Sometimes less is more - Marineford was already pushing it....i dont think much bigger is possible or necessary tbh. I think it would be a bit too predictable too just have a bigger Marineford Arc at the end....Oda will come up with something more interesting.

For all we know the Yonkous might not even exists anymore when it comes to the Clash...BigM/Kaidou will likely already be handled by then and i dont see Blackbeard joining for some big fight against Marines shortly after Luffy beat the shit out of him prior to Raftel.

Will of D vs. WG/Marine

SaniOYOYOY

man, if naruto being hokage already make people happy, imagine Pirate King Monkey D Luffy CoC-ing people left and right and trashing yonko commanders with awakening and gear 5

The Power Rangers marathon just makes me think how neat it would be if Funimation teamed up with Twitch so we can get a One Piece 20th Anniversary Twitch Marathon.

Ogodei

I don't think the Straw Hats will ally with the rest of the Supernovas. At most just Kidd and Killer because they're held by Kaido now, others who have submitted to Kaido will get crushed along with him, just more bosses for the Wano arc.

I've long bet that it's going to be a two-phase finale, first with the fight against Blackbeard, at Raftel, and then afterwards they go to Loguetown and the real final battle happens there, with the Navy and Shichibukai on the one side and the Straw Hat Alliance and Revolutionaries on the other side.

Red Fire

I don't think Drake will just be beaten like a random sub-boss, he will have his own plans and shit and might be friendly with the strawhats like law once we reach that point

Apoo though? Fuck that bitch

caliph95

Looks at current anime quality, they don't.
IDK ray i see no problem
SIHayu8.png

Isn't it because people just think he is the cook
Eh idk is it? I just always thought it's because zoro already had a name for himself to begin with and started out sooner why his bounty is so much higher. In reality usopp should've been a lot higher too before the whole God usopp thing. He did burn the governments flag

Jay RaR

When Wano arc hits, Luffy ain't gonna team up with Drake against Kaido...right?
Nah, that would be too predictable.

Looks at current anime quality, they don't.

I've seen the recent filler arc and...it's still mostly average. I'd probably watch the anime more if it had more filler arcs though.

Ogodei

I've been amused by the current filler arc because the lovesick guy working with the Navy seemed to like it when Carrot tased him, and subsequently want more (which Nami obliged at a higher voltage).

Plus Chopper fighting in a form that was something other than Monster Point or Kung Fu Point this week!

RomanceDawn

Great War doesnt necessarily means that every fractions has to be involved...it will be big, sure. It will be more important because it will be about whatever past the WG had sealed away from the population, while the Marineford Arc was "only" about Ace.

Sometimes less is more - Marineford was already pushing it....i dont think much bigger is possible or necessary tbh. I think it would be a bit too predictable too just have a bigger Marineford Arc at the end....Oda will come up with something more interesting.

For all we know the Yonkous might not even exists anymore when it comes to the Clash...BigM/Kaidou will likely already be handled by then and i dont see Blackbeard joining for some big fight against Marines shortly after Luffy beat the shit out of him prior to Raftel.

Will of D vs. WG/Marine

Oda already came out and basically said the Marineford war will be absolutely nothing in comparison to the series finale battle. I suppose thats hard to imagine with raining fists of lava but when you consider that the ancient weapons themselves will probably be used in full force the idea doesn't seem crazy in the slightest.

It will almost certainly be a world war that absolutely eclipses everything we've seen so far when it comes to spectacle as well as the amount of people involved. Expect everyone from Mayor Boodle to the space pirates to play a role in this war.

Also as the final antagonists, the Black Beards are the only true contenders for the Straw Hats. I do expect the Marines/World Government VS Black Beards & Allies VS Straw Hats & Allies. Each with an ancient weapon at their disposal.

BHK3

Banned
Wow I saw Dogtooth and got super hyped thinking it was Law in disguise...

You got to wonder how the ancient weapons will come in, it's been so long since we really talked about them.

Don't think we'll hear about Pluton anytime soon, but Poseidon can come up anytime since fishmen are always relevant. I think Uranus is in Enel's hands, on the moon since Uranus was the god of the sky.

Chase17

Lots of cool art in this chapter. I think the design of Katakuri combined with him throwing jelly beans is amazing. Let's hope we get future seeing Usopp at one point lol

It's funny how this chapter went over Jimbei's decision just after we were talking about it last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom