• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

So is Zolo.

Luffy is called Ruffy by japaneses due to language limitation.
Zolo is called Zoro by japaneses due to language limitation.

I see.
It makes me wonder, why Japan didn't implement a way yet to speak the L sound?
It shouldn't be that hard.

Red Fire

Did he use his newly acquired line. What was it again lol 8 mountains 8seas or something like that

Speaking of..

Kaido is said to be the strongest creature on land, sea and air.

Zoro's line:
"Over the 9 mountains and 8 seas... Throughout the world itself... There is nothing I cannot cut."

Mountains (land) and sea..
So air power up for zoro confirmed to kill kaido

Speaking of..

Kaido is said to be the strongest creature on land, sea and air.

Zoro's line:
"Over the 9 mountains and 8 seas... Throughout the world itself... There is nothing I cannot cut."

Mountains (land) and sea..
So air power up for zoro confirmed to kill kaido
I'm just gonna assume either that's a Hindu,Buddhism thing otherwise idk what zoro is talking about. Speaking in universe I can think of 8 seas if I cheat but definitely not 9 mountains

C77qtMHVwAEVUz5.jpg

"SHIZAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Ogodei

Even this question is a meme in the JoJo community.
So I'm not sure if you're being serious or if you're referencing the meme. lol

Serious. I've seen enough memes (and a few of the recent Toonami episodes) to know, especially since there's a character named Caesar, but i wasn't sure what this was referencing specifically.

caliph95

Serious. I've seen enough memes (and a few of the recent Toonami episodes) to know, especially since there's a character named Caesar, but i wasn't sure what this was referencing specifically.
Don't want to spoil it just that they have the same names and Jojo may miss him

Ray Down

Banned
No chapter next week!

Chapter 861 Spoilers:

Ch 861 Acting Skills

Vito is trembling while spying the state of the tea party.
From the leaders from across the world, there are monsters such as the eldest son and Candy Minister Perospero, eldest daughter and Fruits Minister Compote, second son Katakuri, 14th daughter Smoothie, 3rd son Daifuku, and the 4th son Oven.

Vito: "I thought I felt reassured with our allies, but I shudder that the thought of being surrounded by all these enemies-rero"

On the table lies a picture of Carmel.
A first time guest inquires about the relationship between Big Mom and Carmel, and she gets furious about someone trying to encroach on a person's memory.
The bosses give a mountain of presents in an attempt to put her into a good mood.

In front of the venue, Bege's men report that they've blocked all the routes to the venue.
They also report that they've completed jamming all communications with the horned den den mushi. Bege produces from his body the mirror that they will use with Caesar to escape.
He sees everyone fast asleep when he looks into his body to confirm Luffy's condition.
Jinbe communicated to him to wake everyone up ten minutes before the operation began.
An annoyed Caesar once again goes back inside his body, and Bege continues on by himself.

In the bride and groom waiting room, Pudding approaches Sanji.
Even though he knows it's all a lie, he goes heart eyes.

Sanji and Pudding enter the venue.
The wedding ceremony begins.

caliph95

You may want to put this in spoilers.

He's is mostly faking to put on the act, but since these spoilers are fairly short I wonder if more went down.
Already edited, i know it's a trick and it obviously is it more fun for me to imagine Sanji can't stop thinking with his little brain

Ray Down

Banned
Bonney

Based on Big Mom Words maybe Pudding did edit her out, though for what reason? Though maybe this is a red herring for what she really did edit.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Chapter spoilers, no chapter next week...

You could say that Oda is giving us a Carrot on a stick

Get it

Because there's a character named Carrot

Yohohohoho

Anth0ny

oda please stop taking weeks off. i understand it's hard sleeping 3 hours a night and not eating to write a children's comic book but i need it in my life.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
oda please stop taking weeks off. i understand it's hard sleeping 3 hours a night and not eating to write a children's comic book but i need it in my life.

He worked himself into hospitalization. Are you trying to kill him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom