• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

A jolly, chainsmoking nun is already a strong design base for a character.
Feels like we have seen a lot of smoking nuns just not a jolly nuns

The smoking
hot
ones tend to hardasses or Siste Harriet from the Knick snarky motherfuckers
Code:
[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vwKpa4sN_qM/U_EFHFAlG_I/AAAAAAAAABo/saPdDzvhxpY/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/Do-penguins-ever-just-want-to-go-for-a-good-poke.JPG[/IMG][IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-blOb-UoG890/U-wCu3vpcrI/AAAAAAAAAAw/aPk4sLXBI8M/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/Sister%2C-don%27t-judge-me-too-harsh..jpg[/IMG]

Ray Down

Banned
Who is Greg am i missing something
Is it a One Piece character or Rays ex or enemy

Not my words but Robby (a mod on Arlong Park):

Possibly the most meticulous One Piece fan around - and surely its harshest critic -, frequent contributor of the podcast, and bringer of news from Jump Festa, Greg is known for even being able to count the strands of hair Luffy has. He created a website named TheGrandLine.com to provide information about Japanese culture and some manga, One Piece mainly, which is meticulously detailed.

Greg is passionate about being exposed to One Piece in the form its creator intended, in the actual magazine on paper, and usually avoids spoilers to the best of his ability, but he has checked spoilers at least twice on record. If you want to know Oda's shoe size, ask him. Rumors say that he has not been able to sleep for years because the sand art he continues to send to Usopp's Gallery continue to be ignored by Oda. This was alleviated after he went on television in a national One Piece trivia contest, twice, the second time defeating the actual One Piece editors with his knowledge of obscure minitua. He's also done fundraisers to help Japan after the giant earthquake, and made several other media appearances, and is a frequent contributor to the One Piece podcast, often going to crazy extremes to make it to, and report on, Jump Festa.

Greg currently has the largest collection of Pandaman sightings in the world.

Greg maintained the popular Dragon Ball Z-centered website 'The Ultimate DBZ Information Site' when he was in middle school. Although he looks back fondly on the experience of solo-maintaining a site that at the height of its popularity reached well over 1,000 accesses per day back when the Internet was still young, it remains something that he created when he was both naivete and inexperienced in professionalism., which led to his working for The Beckett DBZ Collector, an unofficial Dragon Ball-centered monthly magazine that was sold around the world.

Greg is currently an English teacher living in Japan with his wife. His proposal and wedding, according to those who have seen his proposal on YouTube, was incredible, cost a small fortune in yen and put all other men to shame.

Greg has met Kazuki Yao, the seiyuu for Jango, Mr. 2, and Franky on the streets of Japan. Greg was of course, wearing a One Piece shirt at the time, but did not bother the man, for he was getting his mack on at the time.

Greg made direct eye contact with Oda himself at JUMP Festa 2007 when he held up an 'I *heart OP' sign at the end of the One Piece Stage event.

He also official works for Shueshia on OP official site writing columns about the chapter and anime episode.

What's the greg theory

Basically:

Pudding is the real villain of the arc, she though means Oda will explain later manipulated Big Mom and her children minds about Lola and she was the real bride Loki pick.

Big Mom isn't the main bad guy because she tries to work at least some deals. (doesn't really do a great job at explain away all the wrong doings on that end among other things about her)

Nami will fight Pudding cause reasons (it's really dumb)

Sanji stuff is on point, him being nice to Pudding, doing something to save his family, baking the cake to get BM out of her rampage and make a short truce with Big Mom for it, then it will get messed up almost soon after with the box. Sanji tells off Judge that Zeff is his real dad or some shit.

nothing against the guy writes good articles I just think he is way off base, especially since he still has hopes for his theory last I heard.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Not my words but Robby (a mod on Arlong Park):

Possibly the most meticulous One Piece fan around - and surely its harshest critic -, frequent contributor of the podcast, and bringer of news from Jump Festa, Greg is known for even being able to count the strands of hair Luffy has. He created a website named TheGrandLine.com
This site was last updated on 3/27/06

lol

turmoil

Banned
Lola told Luffy that her mama would lend him a hand, so I wouldn't mind if after all the fighting they reach a ceasefire at least.

But not without establishing that BM can kill them all singlehandedly(except for Luffy) if she wishes.

Anteater

Lola told Luffy that her mama would lend him a hand, so I wouldn't mind if after all the fighting they reach a ceasefire at least.

i can see oda doing that, both judge and big mom are dicks but I can't see him making both these characters to be the ultimate baddies after all these crying scenes

Ogodei

Just because their backstory is tragic or contains tragic elements doesn't make them sympathetic. Doffy's backstory was pretty sad, but was also structured in a way to make him more evil based on how he acted throughout (a spoiled noble brat mad at the world for not giving him the adoration he feels is his birthright), or the stories of Crocodile and Moria both once being much more noble before suffering disastrous setbacks in the New World at the hands of the old powers.

Judge's tears are simply those of a man who realizes how out of his depth he is, how futile all of his machinations have been.

marmoka

Banned
I'm liking this trend of Oda giving the villains backstories. It adds new perspective to their characters and fleshes out the world more from different angles.

So true.

And we need Crocodile's flashback. What does Ivankov know about his past? I've read the theory about it, but Oda always breaks all them in every chapter, so...

I wonder if we'll ever learn some of the other surnames of the crewmembers like how we got Sanji's after so many years. There's still Nami, Usopp, Franky, and Brook.

turmoil

Banned
crocodile_as_a_femaled2ulh.png

But what practical purpose was she following?

I wonder if we'll ever learn some of the other surnames of the crewmembers like how we got Sanji's after so many years. There's still Nami, Usopp, Franky, and Brook.

Remember Franky's name is actually Cutty Flam, and I'm sure Yassop will give us a full name (just as Van Auger puts a bullet in him.)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just noticed that the US Volume release of One Piece nearly matches the pace of the anime.

The final chapter included in Volume 82 is the episode from two weeks ago.

Ogodei

...hey wait a sec, there haven't been any female D's have there. I didn't think of that before.

Portgas D. Rouge (Ace's mom) was the only one so far.

Which, kind of makes me wonder if we're going for the full Luffy-> Roger parallel, that if he does ever get with someone, it won't be a D woman, which we haven't seen one alive yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom