• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Geez. How many life-size Sanji figures do they have lying around?

C_oVLPSXYAE4osZ.jpg

VU8gd6y.jpg

There's never enough love cook to go around

I would suggest this:

One Piece Manga |OT3| And then there were 10...

But I'm not sure if Jinbe is going to be the only one joining this arc. Plus I guess it counts as a spoiler.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Set Sail for Wano Piece.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Theory on Big Mom's power
She can use the souls she's collected to heal herself. The bazookas will hit her and wound her, but with the many many souls she's collected over the years, she'll patch herself up like it's nothing. Kind of like Alucard in Hellsing.

caliph95

She can use the souls she's collected to heal herself. The bazookas will hit her and wound her, but with the many many souls she's collected over the years, she'll patch herself up like it's nothing. Kind of like Alucard in Hellsing.
Makes sense since she can she can see and steal lifespan

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How about we forego favoritism entirely and ban all character related titles to avoid meltdowns

SolVanderlyn

|OT3| In Totland, women are more dangerous than shotguns.

Godfather quote

Jinbei should theoretically be between luffy and zoro
But kishi got a boner for zoro

Zoro spent almost two years training with the best swordsman in existence.

There is no reason theoretically or otherwise that Zoro shouldn't have surpassed Jinbei as a result.

The bazookas are a Casear invention; like everything else he has been responsible for, they won't work properly.

SolVanderlyn

|OT3| It's not fucking Dogtooth

|OT3| And then everything was food

|OT3| A Storm of Swords (as written by Eiichiro Oda)

|OT3| Alice in Murderland

|OT3| Homie, we see everything

|OT3| Just Desserts

Red Fire

Zoro spent almost two years training with the best swordsman in existence.

There is no reason theoretically or otherwise that Zoro shouldn't have surpassed Jinbei as a result.

Who says jinbei didn't train? Jinbei was miles ahead of zoro pre timeskip, even with 2 years training it's not guaranteed zoro surpassed jinbei.
Jinbei knew he would join the strawhats soon so i doubt he just sat on in his ass. He probably prepared for that

All of the strawhats trained during the timeskip. Jinbei is still stronger than all of them except for luffy.

Jay RaR

|OT3|
There can be room for only Wano
Reverie on za Wano Pie-su
Carrots and Pudding are the only things worthwhile in this Tea Party

Who says jinbei didn't train? Jinbei was miles ahead of zoro pre timeskip, even with 2 years training it's not guaranteed zoro surpassed jinbei.
Jinbei knew he would join the strawhats soon so i doubt he just sat on in his ass. He probably prepared for that

All of the strawhats trained during the timeskip. Jinbei is still stronger than all of them except for luffy.

Jinbei wasn't a strawhat pretimeskip, and Jinbei was miles ahead of Luffy pre timeskip too. That is obviously not the case any more.

All the strawhats were explicitly shown getting the message to go train for two years. Jinbei was not shown planning to do that, and in the time between he had to serve big mom in order to keep fishman island safe (as he was no longer a shichibukai). He couldn't have spent the time training even if he wanted to. While I'm sure he got somewhat stronger over time, like every character does in one piece between arcs,

You said Jinbei should be stronger than zoro. There is nothing suggesting that should be the case, other than tales from your ass (tm). Zoro got to fight the second in command on Fishman island (and not jinbei) for reason. Jinbei ended up paired with sanji, so I'd likely assume from there he is at or just above sanjis level.

There's nothing to suggest he couldn't train either actually. And why do ppl get on go mode so quick. He didn't say anything offensive was the tales from your ass necessary

There's nothing to suggest he couldn't train either actually. And why do ppl get on go mode so quick. He didn't say anything offensive was the tales from your ass necessary

If you're going to start spouting things as true with no justification from the material, it's tales from your ass.

Maybe he got a blessing from a magical fairy too, that gave him superpowers he didn't have before that will let him one shot a yonkou and admiral at the same time. Hey, we don't know that it didn't happen, after all.

Red Fire

Hahahahaha for real

I don't like to discuss with people who get butthurt over a normal conversation so I'll just stop here

And nah you don't do that for sanji there's a difference between defending your favorite character and... That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom