• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Puruzi

Banned
Uzumaki Khan is an absolute legend. Still sad that his camera crapped out right when the strawhats were getting ruined on Sabaody

BHK3

Banned
what is happening, why is there wood falling on his head
Most evil is still the end of Thriller Bark timing up with the Christmas break.

Kuma blows up Thriller Bark --> 2 week break --> Zoro's sacrifice --> 2 week break

I'd still say this was the most evil. Meeting Kuma, basically a brand new warlord that we've always seen before, come out of nowhere and show that Moriah truly was a weak opponent was scary shit.

95f28656a6.jpg
39ba6a802e.jpg
239b356fe3.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
yeah i posted the same reaction slightly below that post you quoted :p
But I'm getting more replies. I think. '-'

(Saw your reply, right after pressing submit, chose not to edit my post. Sorry for stealing your thunder. <3)

I can't even understand what Kahn is saying 90% of the time due to his thick accent and constantly changing pitch and speed (due to his emotions being dialed up to 11).

Veelk

Banned
Man is it just me or Veelk hasn't posted here in a while or have I just haven't noticed?

Like I mentioned a few times before, the pudding revelation has significantly burned out my interest in One Piece. I'm reading to the end of the arc and lurking here, but I've effectively run out of things to say about it.

I did make this though:

wSCmLQ6.gif

Veelk gave a seal of approval to Pudding's middle finger.

If only the good half of pudding would permanently stay and the loser half just disappeared.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's crazy how much a break of both the anime and the manga had me jonesing for One Piece. I might even watch it live tonight, something I haven't done in years.

Top Bottom