• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

I can barely watch Enies Lobby in one sitting. That's when the pacing problem really started to rear its ugly head.

Just wait for the superior One Pace versions.

caliph95

I did binge through PH and Fishman island and was riding high over just finishing the manga purposely before the timeskip. My internet access was limited and wasn't in one place so just had one anime to keep my attention.

Even with that high, i had to skip through recaps and such was noticing that there was only like 10-15 minutes of actual content and recycled animations. Went back to reading manga when the anime was up to date and decided never again

BHK3

Banned
I can barely watch Enies Lobby in one sitting. That's when the pacing problem really started to rear its ugly head.

Just wait for the superior One Pace versions.

Your avater reminded me of the animation for Robin was super strange that whole arc, especially when Spandam was dragging her around for a lot of episodes kicking her shit in. IMO The series took a quality dive after Thriller Bark, I always tell everyone to stop after that.

lol how you didnt quit right during impel down is a wonder to me if you tolerated it for this long

Well i stop watching full eps around that time .
But i still used look at certain parts to see how it done in anime format .
Now i won't even bother to do that .

tumblr_orqy5oopby1t45pbyo3_500.gif

caliph95

Yep exactly
Sometimes i will search for certain scenes on YouTube but that's it. I was anime only until somewhere before gear 4 was revealed. Manga only since then.
Don't know how you lasted this long of watching a motion manga PH was just episodes of them running in the lab with occasional cool fight
That's me with the Punk Hazard arc.

The one thing that I enjoyed out of that arc was Aokiji vs Doflamingo. Didn't care a little bit for the giantfied children.
IIRC the way Doffy dealt with marines was censored a bit or changed
giphy.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sanji as child with the voice of chopper, dunno what happened to just changing pitch of original adult voice

Ikue Otani was always the voice of Kid Sanji.
The "slightly changed pitch" method only works for characters voiced by women.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Niji wore goggles even as a kid lol. Kid always knew his style.

That scene confirms something that I noticed some time ago.
Ichiji and Niji's eyebrows don't twirl in the same direction as Yonji's.

Your avater reminded me of the animation for Robin was super strange that whole arc, especially when Spandam was dragging her around for a lot of episodes kicking her shit in. IMO The series took a quality dive after Thriller Bark, I always tell everyone to stop after that.

t4eVghJ.gif

This is not okay.

Ray Down

Banned
Good god just thinking how long an edited version of One Piece anime would still be makes my head hurt.

Will come with its 40th anniversary.

LotusHD

Banned
Spandam never poisoned kids.

DgNqRYAU_400x400.jpg

Most hateful though? Nah, Caesar is that character people love to hate (Also Gastino is just funny) and is far more fleshed out. Spandam is that guy where you get no amusement from him at all (Other than the satisfaction of him getting his ass kicked), just want him to just die in a ditch or something.

Is Spandam just the most hateful piece of shit in One Piece?

He is very hateful but in term of doing bad things he not even that high up.
You got Enel who destroy islands , Don that did whole bunch of shit , Jack that poison a island and left everyone for dead .
So i guess it depends on your point of view .

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just the few chapters with those Celestial Dragons showed them all to be massive D bags on an order above those OP villains.

Can't wait for Sanji to really tell off Judge in the end.

Your brain knows I'm right.

And I wouldn't want to be in a family with a Goten lover :p
I'll fight with you later I must admit defeat however remember our sanji haki debate. You seem right so far it's looking like sanji doesn't have the hardening so far :(

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What? The fight w/ Judge confirmed he does have Hardening lol

Pretty sure he's always had it. His skill was more in Observation Haki.
It's only Luffy that has all three. Zoro has Observation and Armament, and Usopp is just now developing his Observation.

Top Bottom