• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

Volume 18 is out in bookstores now, we just got it in today. I'm gonna go ahead and pick up 1-18 and just try to keep up on the releases.

Gabroni

Banned
Al I know is epic battles for the win and since Oda won't "Bleach" or "DBZ" it, it'll end in about 5-20 more chapters. One thing I respect about Oda and Masachi Kishimoto is their battles advance the plot and end fairly quickly (unlike SOME manga-ka)

I'm guessing it's gonna be
Luffy, Boa, and Whitebeard team up to take down the Marines and win. They the have to fight the Royal Shickabachi and Black Beard ad wins (Buggy claims glory). Gramps yells at both. Ace challenges Luffy to a duel for the title of Pirate King for White Beard and ends in a draw. Bon-chan is alive :) Boa joins Luffy's team as well Mr. 3 and Bon-chan and go off to find the others. Luffy's bounty goes up to a billion beli. Next is to see Laboon and take down the World Alliance and find One Piece

Snaku

Banned
Megahouse Luffy Strong World Edition

250qrg8.jpg

4j85cj.jpg

14y4k6q.jpg

DO FUCKING WANT

Mikey Jr.

His left eye does look off-center. Like it's lazy or something.

Overall, looks great. But not a fan of "serious" Luffy.

Started reading One Piece a week ago and just finished chapter 81(arlong park) where Nami breaks down and asks Luffy to help her... Fucking amazing moment! I just had to get this out somewhere.

Started watching one piece about 2 months ago and I'm on episode 376... Wow what a show I am absolutely loving it. The only question now is whether I should continue ahead with the manga once I have got to where the anime is now.

It's One Piece day again in North America as Viz has spammed stores with 5 more volumes! :D

ONE PIECE vol.39: Sniper King
ONE PIECE vol.40: Showdown at Enies Lobby
ONE PIECE vol.41: Taking on CP9
ONE PIECE vol.42: Key Hunt
ONE PIECE vol.43: The Rescue

Jay Sosa

This series is no longer available on OneManga.com.

0878.darth_5F00_vader_5F00_nooo1.jpg

The series was up for I guess 5 years and 2 months after I start reading it it's no longer available?

Any other place where I can continue reading it?

EDIT: Google was my friend :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom