• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RR30

I put mine up in one of the crew slots. He's level max, but doesn't have maxed sockets just yet. If they ever decide to bring the FN back like they said, though, I think I can make it.

My least favorite thing about OTPC right now is there are only 8 slots. Maybe I am in the minority because I have a bunch of legends but I really would love for about 15-20 slots. Would allow me to add more raid characters and other good captains.

RedBoot

You know what needs to come back? Freaking Usopp'n! I have like 4 different Usopps I need to socket.

Yes, I found that to be really weird. He came back frequently in JPN, generally alongside Heracles'n. Meanwhile we've gotten him exactly once. And the most likely day for his return (next April 1) is probably going to have the Imposter Straw Hats raid as well.

He'd be a lot easier to run now that we have the Dreadnaught Sabre. And yeah, I have plenty of Usopps to socket. I even maxed Sogeking's special today, so I'd like to socket him up and use him in Sengoku teams.

Oh god. I leveled up earlier. Checked my first snail, stamina refill. Checked my last snail, another stamina refill. Including natural stamina, that's over 50 FN runs today.

Dice is maxed. Tanaka is maxed. Baccarat is maxed. Machvise is maxed. Gladius is maxed. The only one who isn't maxed is Diamante. All this on just the first day.

Now I need to charge my phone.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I have no idea what I want to socket shiki with, or what I want to socket hawkins with, either.

Or raid boa.

Adeptrain

Another week, another drop X2, and still the croc eludes me... That's two months now... Sigh. Anyone else croc less or am I the only remaining gaf member who hasn't gotten him yet?

EMT0

Banned
Another week, another drop X2, and still the croc eludes me... That's two months now... Sigh. Anyone else croc less or am I the only remaining gaf member who hasn't gotten him yet?

I'm right there with you, although that's because I'm trying to be chronological about it and hit up Mr.1 now. I'm sure Croc will do me dirty when I get to him.

Hana-Bi

What is your LL team if you don't mind. I'm still trying to figure out a good team for me :/

Well, there isn't THE LL team. But Doffy is always on it and then you can throw in whichever char you like. Monet, Boa and Koala for example do incredible damage.

My team will probably look like this:

LL
Legend Doffy (raid Doffy is fine too)
IntHawk
Raid Boa
Koala / Monet / Whitebeard / GP Usopp

MANUELF

Banned
I'm right there with you, although that's because I'm trying to be chronological about it and hit up Mr.1 now. I'm sure Croc will do me dirty when I get to him.
Your account is a month or less old dont make him feel bad now

PS: Did one last pull in Japan and got Kuma, those are 4 new units I didnt have and all 4 are pretty good, Im pleased with this sugo

MiTYH

Mah girl Baccarat earning her pay today

S12JHjJ.jpg

bobohoro

Yeah, Baccarat evolver farming is fun.
I'm at 4 Pirate and 3 Robber Rainbow penguins now, might just go for one more drop later on.

And Hina FN will probably be my main focus for the week, because it's fast and easy and Hina looks like the best unit this week to max.

Bride Lola doesn't seem so bad either. Can't quite see a use for Bride Nami except for sockets, or am I wrong there?

Bride Lola doesn't seem so bad either. Can't quite see a use for Bride Nami except for sockets, or am I wrong there?

Conditional boosters can be useful to clear fortnight challenges from time to time as they're another multiplier on top of the regulars & some fortnights elimit the more obvious choices.

But the only thing I can imagine using bride Nami for is a PSY-restricted fortnight with a high damage challenge when you lack the necessary RR PSY boosters (usopp, monet, senor pink etc) to get a high damage output otherwise.

Outside of that single context, she's mostly socket fodder.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Thanks guys and suddenly i have alot more Lucci friend to chose from - sweet.
Yesterday i ranked up for the first time in who knows how many months lol - forgot what i feels like.
Personally now I just run a story jabra team for all turtle times. He does 9 fixed damage per turn so you can just cruise

Add a Baccarat for some sweet sweet bonus elders

Just saw that after your post - i was wondering why people had him and/or Baccarat up, now i get it. I need to farm Story Jabra for Turtles at some point.

How high the chance of Baccarat providing a extra treasure chest ?
Seems like somebody needs to add themselves to the new spreadsheet. People should look to update the noted skill levels of their captains on the spreadsheet due to this skill up event.

Is this new list in the OP ? Browsed through it but i must have missed it.
We are getting legend Croc books with the next fn. :)

OK just looked this up - the stage drops Blue books as well. Nice.

Also for some reason i thought i already missed Lucci skillups, but it seems we havent gotten them yet. Well this also explains why no one in my friendlist has him max skilled lol.

So i will finally witness the horror of farming Legend skillbooks lol...i remember people farming for days and only ending up 1-2 Legend skillups hah. Better save some Gem for that Fortnight...whenever that will be.

bobohoro

Conditional boosters can be useful to clear fortnight challenges from time to time as they're another multiplier on top of the regulars & some fortnights elimit the more obvious choices.

But the only thing I can imagine using bride Nami for is a PSY-restricted fortnight with a high damage challenge when you lack the necessary RR PSY boosters (usopp, monet, senor pink etc) to get a high damage output otherwise.

Outside of that single context, she's mostly socket fodder.

Thanks, since I still need sockets for Mirage Tempo Nami, Towel Nami and 3D2Y Nami, I'll probably just keep one copy for now and feed the rest.

First will be getting the last skillup on Gladius and running Hina though. Thanks to the porcs, my BB team for Sunday will probably be sped up quite a bit.

Hana-Bi

OK just looked this up - the stage drops Blue books as well. Nice.

Also for some reason i thought i already missed Lucci skillups, but it seems we havent gotten them yet. Well this also explains why no one in my friendlist has him max skilled lol.

So i will finally witness the horror of farming Legend skillbooks lol...i remember people farming for days and only ending up 1-2 Legend skillups hah. Better save some Gem for that Fortnight...whenever that will be.

You didn't miss much on the legend skill book front. LL, SW Ace and Marco drops every other fn but books for legend Mihawk and so on are still missing.

Thanks, since I still need sockets for Mirage Tempo Nami, Towel Nami and 3D2Y Nami, I'll probably just keep one copy for now and feed the rest.

First will be getting the last skillup on Gladius and running Hina though. Thanks to the porcs, my BB team for Sunday will probably be sped up quite a bit.

I usually keep a copy of every RR character unless they're straight up an inferior version of a RR character I own. (a lot of the orb manipulating FN characters suffer from this problem to significant degrees, they're worse versions of raid ivankov, who's already mostly useless.)

Conditional boosters are kinda in their own unique category because there's not that many RR conditional boosters anyway, so most of them you'll get from fortnights or story.

For reference:

RR conditional boosters:
Whitey Bay, Monet & japan's Momonga.

Colosseum conditional boosters:
Sadie

All others are from fortnights or story mode.

Kind of at a loss as to what to do right now. I don't particularly need any of the current skill books, and I can't get Colo Kid since I've hit a standstill with Nami. Maybe I'll just try farming Hina for skillups.

Kind of at a loss as to what to do right now. I don't particularly need any of the current skill books, and I can't get Colo Kid since I've hit a standstill with Nami. Maybe I'll just try farming Hina for skillups.

Any double drops on story characters you still need? If all fortnights bore me I'm just usually gonna fill my dex with story characters.

Any double drops on story characters you still need? If all fortnights bore me I'm just usually gonna fill my dex with story characters.

Hmm, good idea. I don't have Tilestone, a bunch of CP9 guys or the Boas, so I guess I can focus on Water 7 tomorrow and Amazon Lily on Friday. I should probably try to get some lobsters too.

cw_sasuke

So i just realized that Kyros and Bluenos active somehow cancel out each other.

If i use this
Trueno Bastardo
Deals DEX damage to one enemy, changes own orb to DEX and boosts own ATK by 2x for 1 turn

first to get a matching orb on Kyros and wanna follow up with Bluenos
Tekkai - Rin
Reduces damage received by 50% for 1 turn, boosts ATK of Powerhouse characters by 1.75x for 1 turn
- i only get the -50% received damage but he wont boost the other team members.

Any way around this or should i just dont use Cyrus and Blueno in one turn ? I mean Luccis active will get matching orbs most of the time but still would be nice to fallback on Cyrus active if needed.

You didn't miss much on the legend skill book front. LL, SW Ace and Marco drops every other fn but books for legend Mihawk and so on are still missing.

Okay thats pretty cool - not that i have any other Legends besides Lucci but its good to know. Did we already have Jabra skillups ?

Hana-Bi

So i just realized that Kyros and Bluenos active somehow cancel out each other.

If i use this

first to get a matching orb on Kyros and wanna follow up with Bluenos

- i only get the -50% received damage but he wont boost the other team members.

Any way around this or should i just dont use Cyrus and Blueno in one turn ? I mean Luccis active will get matching orbs most of the time but still would be nice to fallback on Cyrus active if needed.

Okay thats pretty cool - not that i have any other Legends besides Lucci but its good to know. Did we already have Jabra skillups ?

Specials like Kyros are mostly used on pre boss stages or one turn before you really burst the boss down. You'll need a turn anyway to get the orbs from Luccis special (or you use a orb randomizer).

We had already Jabra books but we'll get two more islands (probably) with his books.

bobohoro

After crunching some numbers, I might just be able to do 40stamina boa somewhat safely with:

IntHawk friend/Doflamingo
Slasherdile/Mihawk
Nico Robin and either GPU/Mr. 1/Mr. 3 or Helmeppo, still need to optimize stalling and how much delay I'd need.

Need to get 28 rounds of stalling due to no skillups on Doflamingo, which should be doable with 40k+ HP. Burst on first turn, which should be well beyond 1.5M damage with 2 int orbs and finish her off with IntHawk special.

Thing is, I don't think I'll actually need her much, since my main captain is 3D2Y Luffy and slashers for all the rest. Would be nice on my PSY team, but worth the hassle? Eh.

Still, raids during skill-up week is just too tempting. Will wait and see how the drop rate on 40 stamina is before commiting to it, else I'll just get a copy and move on.

MANUELF

Banned
Already maxed Mr 2, Towel Nami is 3 away, Diamante is 3 away and Ivankov is 2 away same as Baccarat, it seems I will be able to max everyone this week :D

bjork

Having the tips chart is super cool. I looked at Hina's this morning and realized I don't have to do any runs on her, unless I decide to socket Colo Hina. I think I'll stick to Baccarat for now, but I keep getting sidetracked on other games and then it's bedtime, so who knows.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This half stamina FN event is so, so awesome. I can almost play forever with the level ups. I need team cost so badly.

Majukun

doesn't seem to be under skillup event at all.. lots of 0/5,especially with dice.. also machvise and tanaka are still not maxed

at least I have maxed gladius that was the most important, but still...

EMT0

Banned
This half stamina FN event is so, so awesome. I can almost play forever with the level ups. I need team cost so badly.

Indeed it is. Assuming you can clear the Hina fortnight reliably, you can play almost nonstop from PL 81-88, and play with minimal waiting up to PL 100. And if you get meat/gem, you can go all the way up to about PL 140 off of a single meat/gem per level while playing nonstop. Sadly, I'm gem broke atm.

It looks like if I'm going to have level 5 auto heal on my Boa Rayleigh team, I'm going to need to socket my RR Kid with 4 more auto heal and then pick a Ray friend with 4 autoheal sockets. Speaking of which, if you're socketting your Rayleigh with orbs over autoheal, I hate you.

Between the 4 more skill ups on coliseum Kid and socketing RR Kid, I have a bit of a night ahead of me.

commish

Indeed it is. Assuming you can clear the Hina fortnight reliably, you can play almost nonstop from PL 81-88, and play with minimal waiting up to PL 100. And if you get meat/gem, you can go all the way up to about PL 140 off of a single meat/gem per level while playing nonstop. Sadly, I'm gem broke atm.

I have 10 gems to my name. Undoubtedly, that will be for box space. I don't know what units I'll need for the upcoming Boa so I am hording my leveling mats atm.

And yeah, I've been farming the 15 stam Hina fight. It's pretty easy and 6k experience. I would love to be able to spend those 10 gems on stam just to increase my team cost a bit more. Level outside of this event has slowed down a lot. I'm around PL 95.

cw_sasuke

I will say this - the skillup rate got worse compared to when i played the game more regularly.
It makes sense that they would adapt the rate with most players having much more stamina to burn. Or maybe i had just bad luck heh.

Specials like Kyros are mostly used on pre boss stages or one turn before you really burst the boss down. You'll need a turn anyway to get the orbs from Luccis special (or you use a orb randomizer).

We had already Jabra books but we'll get two more islands (probably) with his books.

Thx, makes sense with Kyros his active is up earlier than Blueno anyways so ill use it pre-boss or burst if necessary,

Cant wait to max skill the whole squad. Feels good to have some kind of goal again.

Quote for the link. It's not in the OP. It's a sheet that was made recently.

Thanks for the Link.
Thats quite the list - will def, try to add everyone the list and put my Captains up there.

EMT0

Banned
tried out doing Baccarat with a Tesoro team

it's easy enough with the added bonus of getting like 90k per run

As in you ran double unevolved Tesoro? Huh, I don't think I've seen anybody run the unevolved one on my friend list. What were your subs? As a broke man, I'm very interested lol

Kyou

As in you ran double unevolved Tesoro? Huh, I don't think I've seen anybody run the unevolved one on my friend list. What were your subs? As a broke man, I'm very interested lol

No, sorry, it's an evolved Tesoro with a psy cerebral/driven team

EMT0

Banned
No, sorry, it's an evolved Tesoro with a psy cerebral/driven team

Ah, gotcha. Does Tesoro pay out 90k belli normally though? If it does...where the hell did all that gold go when I was clearing it waiting for Hina to drop ;_;? Because going by the captain description the gold-boosting aspect of Tesoro's captain ability goes away when he's evolved.

Kyou

Ah, gotcha. Does Tesoro pay out 90k belli normally though? If it does...where the hell did all that gold go when I was clearing it waiting for Hina to drop ;_;? Because going by the captain description the gold-boosting aspect of Tesoro's captain ability goes away when he's evolved.

He keeps the money doubling thing when he evolves

cw_sasuke

My #1 priority is now to level Brook because he looks awesome, spinning around like that.

Which Brook are you talking about ?
I kinda wanna add a healer to my Slasher team - seems like the various Brook variants are still the best Healers.

Kyou

with hawkins maxed I think I stand a chance against Kid now with a G3 team

gonna hopefully max him before he's gone. It'd be nice to somehow max him before boa tomorrow but that sounds like CRAZY TOWN

commish

Which Brook are you talking about ?
I kinda wanna add a healer to my Slasher team - seems like the various Brook variants are still the best Healers.

PHY Brook. Spins around like he's a dancer. Maybe he IS a dancer? I dont' watch OP.

Jayhawk

I need to find some more Fujitora teams for Hancock raid to figure out what subs work best for the different stages and what cooldowns are required. Seems like he's a better option than Inthawk due to captain effect for TND orbs. Both Fujitora and Inthawk specials help with Hancock's revival.

Majukun

I need to find some more Fujitora teams for Hancock raid to figure out what subs work best for the different stages and what cooldowns are required. Seems like he's a better option than Inthawk due to captain effect for TND orbs. Both Fujitora and Inthawk specials help with Hancock's revival.

my team will probably be

fuji x2
shiki
doflamingo
gp usopp
leo

trebol would be the ideal orb locker instead of leo but i don't have him
if you feel lucky you might also put RR kid to deal with stage 2, only problem being that you have to stall anyway and you lose either gp usopp for stage 3 or the guaranteed orbs for when she revives if you don't bring an orb locker

walkthrough here

Top Bottom