• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Alright I was farming 20 sta Aokiji earlier today to take it easy, but now that I'm home and had time to sit down for it properly I tried 35 sta and ...

What a joke, lol. Yeah I can just casually farm the 35 sta version all day it seems, no sweat.

How often does each admiral pop up again?

bobohoro

35 Stamina Aokiji is easy enough with Ray/3D2Y Luffy.
As long as I don't mess up my burst.
Which I do. Frequently.

Can't run safer teams since I miss bind sockets for Lv3 on most of them.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I wish i could run other stuff as well but i have to keep on farming that shitty Bepo stage for Lucci books...feels like im missing out on not running the Ace Event stuff :-/

35 Stamina Aokiji is easy enough with Ray/3D2Y Luffy.
As long as I don't mess up my burst.
Which I do. Frequently.

Can't run safer teams since I miss bind sockets for Lv3 on most of them.

Wait...what do you mean with mess up your burst ? With 3D2Y Luffys active its impossible to not hit perfects xD

Majukun

looking at tomorrow's colo...broggy is literally impossible if you don't have aisa...or an "i can't die" buff
it would be possible with a blackbeard team if robin wasn't guarding the 4th stage

Tidd

looking at tomorrow's colo...broggy is literally impossible if you don't have aisa...or an "i can't die" buff
it would be possible with a blackbeard team if robin wasn't guarding the 4th stage

Sounds like you want to say "FUJI FOR BEST LEGEND"

Wait...what do you mean with mess up your burst ? With 3D2Y Luffys active its impossible to not hit perfects xD

Exactly. Sometimes I used a 2x 3D2Y Luffy team for Bepo and I was so off with my perfects but it still counted as a perfect. lol

Majukun

Sounds like you want to say "FUJI FOR BEST LEGEND"
more like 'colo coby best sub'. his 'I can' t die' buff looked useless for a fujitora team that has around 24k hp at 50%... now he will probably be the mvp of that stage.. after that first attack you can just sit and make Fuji's magic do it's job.

RedBoot

oh God, tomorrow it's colo time.. and I have basically no space left in the storage

This is why I decided to get MF Luffy maxed during the event instead of hoarding books. I'll have a good 20-30 spaces for Frankies. I'm working under the assumption we'll get a skill-up during the 2nd or 3rd week of this colo rotation, meaning I can hoard a bit before and max during. (If we don't get a skill up soon, well...I'll be boned).

more like 'colo coby best sub'. his 'I can' t die' buff looked useless for a fujitora team that has around 24k hp at 50%... now he will probably be the mvp of that stage.. after that first attack you can just sit and make Fuji's magic do it's job.

I maxed Colo Coby kind of for the heck of it since I had the chance, and I've already used him a few times now. Glad that it ended up being worthwhile. The Resilience buff always felt like it'd have use, but most of the users before Colo Coby just had bad cool downs. (RR Drake, why you got to be a disappointment?)

Easy peasy with Rayleigh.

First try with my cobbled team of Ray x 2/Slasherdile/Robin/Raid Doffy/GP Usopp

Just one shot Aokiji on the last stage
Did the exact same thing here. However, Aokiji froze GPU for 10 turns when I got to him. If he did that to Doffy or Robin then GG.

I'm not going to farm this, though. The books aren't that desirable for me. I did get an Almighty book on my 35 clear, so that's something.

Majukun

This is why I decided to get MF Luffy maxed during the event instead of hoarding books. I'll have a good 20-30 spaces for Frankies. I'm working under the assumption we'll get a skill-up during the 2nd or 3rd week of this colo rotation, meaning I can hoard a bit before and max during. (If we don't get a skill up soon, well...I'll be boned).
I currently only have 15 books of marineford luffy.. not enough to yolo feed.. at best I can yolo beast Lucci, but I would prefer not to.

MKAllDay

All these comments about 35 Aokiji being way easier than Akainu are interesting to me. I had 35 Akainu on farm status and can't even do 30 Aokiji. Best anti-lock I can do on a useful team is 1 off of level 3 so I'm sure that plays a role.

Hana-Bi

Got only one legend book (Sengoku) so far. Got three almighty books though. At least cc drops quite frequently (almost three cc per run).

bobohoro

Well yeah, if Aokiji doesn't silence him. Knowing that I don't have his special available makes me more anxious than not having his special at all. It's kinda telling that Aokiji can silence Doffy/GPU/NicoRobin and I still win, but half the time it hits Luffy I screw up.

Maybe I should try running double 3D2YLuffy instead of Rayleigh. Or just use his special in the stage before...wait, why didn't I think of that one before?

Kyou

Did the exact same thing here. However, Aokiji froze GPU for 10 turns when I got to him. If he did that to Doffy or Robin then GG.

I'm not going to farm this, though. The books aren't that desirable for me. I did get an Almighty book on my 35 clear, so that's something.
If he freezes doffy or robin for me I just use usopp and kill him in 2 or 3 turns

MiTYH

Aokiji is very INTHawk slasher friendly. Going in with Slasherdile, GPU, Doffy, Koza. Ideally Slasherdile should be frozen special, if not the INTHawks, but I've managed to burst down with anyone frozen, it's been nice. Gotten some good candies and even an almighty tome once!

RR30

So what are the best units to keep RCV candy for? I got +100 on Enel and QCK Marco and now the candies are adding up a bit. Going to put them on a turtle but if I have a unit that could use them I would go ahead and do that. I know Sanji and INTanov can use them but I don't have either.

Kyou

All day farming Aokiji and I got one legend book(shanks) and one almighty book

edit: Also nearly maxed my legend Doffy on candy. Started putting attack candy on a turtle until I see what the anniversary brings me

MiTYH

So what are the best units to keep RCV candy for? I got +100 on Enel and QCK Marco and now the candies are adding up a bit. Going to put them on a turtle but if I have a unit that could use them I would go ahead and do that. I know Sanji and INTanov can use them but I don't have either.

At this point, keep saving until after the anniversary to see what units you get.

After that? *shrug* I put them on my GPU. He got a few eggs (+1 to all stats), and I figure I use him enough in all the teams that either it won't matter (coffin boat slashers or Lucci Powerhouse teams), or it'll give me a nice boost. He's pretty much a staple in any team

MANUELF

Banned
IntIvankov and Mansherry are good options for them, 3D2Y Sanji too

RedBoot

Well, damn. Franky's pretty tough. Not really seeing a whole lot of F2P teams out there, and I don't have any of the recommended legends. Might not be able to farm him, which I guess solves my box space issues for now. :/

(Also, I wonder why they swapped out Sakura Brook with FN Brook here. Obviously Log Bon Clay getting swapped makes sense, but we actually got Sakura Brook)

Save Ace Kizaru, on the other hand, is pretty easy. No Foxy books yet.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
New Ace is pretty easy. Ray/Ray/WB/Doffy/ivankov/GPU. I think only GPU was necessary tho.

Hana-Bi

Oh man, socketing units with secret tomes is brutal. Getting 5 useless sockets is always a waste if you just need sockets for two powers. My Barto needs two bind and one cd socket. Hopefully I'll get one bind socket out of the colo reward secret tomes. Or are there any future reward with a guaranteed bind tome as well? Then I'd focus my socketing on Trebol again or wait for the anni sugo...

Kyou

New Ace is pretty easy. Ray/Ray/WB/Doffy/ivankov/GPU. I think only GPU was necessary tho.

used a similar team for 35 sta Kizaru, Ray/Ray/Shiki/Doffy/Legend Boa/GPU

delayers are there to hold him off while I slowly chip him down. He's doable but certainly not the sleepwalk that Aokiji was

cw_sasuke

Well yeah, if Aokiji doesn't silence him. Knowing that I don't have his special available makes me more anxious than not having his special at all. It's kinda telling that Aokiji can silence Doffy/GPU/NicoRobin and I still win, but half the time it hits Luffy I screw up.

Maybe I should try running double 3D2YLuffy instead of Rayleigh. Or just use his special in the stage before...wait, why didn't I think of that one before?

Hah that sucks but man i know that feeling...when you have Luffy in your team and suddenly cant rely on his active during a big burst/kill or be killed moment...well it can be "stressful" lol.

Hana-Bi

Tried Kizaru with a LL health cutter team. Got destroyed by Pacifista and then Hina. Will use GP now on Pacifista stage and try to get rcv and tandem orbs on my units for Hina...

Rixa

Do I need 2* Higuma in any missions? Kinda surprised this dropped from Blue Dragon Sanctuary run.

Edit: Level 9 took ~10 tries, last level took only 2 :).

Screenshot_20170209-123846.png

MiTYH

Hunh. Doing some Coliseum stuff for gems, got a Broggy dropp on the basic level (exhibition). I knew it was possible, just never had it happen before. That's nifty.

Need to scout teams for Kizaru, I think I saw an INTHawk team that was doable...

Need to scout teams for Kizaru, I think I saw an INTHawk team that was doable...

I just beat Kizaru 35 w/ 2x IntHawk, Doffy, 3d2y Zoro, Arlong, GPU. T1 use Burning Moby Dick and then tank a hit, T2 use GPU + Zoro + Doffy to delay and burst. T3 use both IntHawk + normals attacks to finish him off. GPU provides a safety net of a few turns if needed.

MiTYH

I just beat Kizaru 35 w/ 2x IntHawk, Doffy, 3d2y Zoro, Arlong, GPU. T1 use Burning Moby Dick and then tank a hit, T2 use GPU + Zoro + Doffy to delay and burst. T3 use both IntHawk + normals attacks to finish him off. GPU provides a safety net of a few turns if needed.

Yeah I managed a 35 stamina team with no difficulties, very similar to that (sadly no 3d2y zoro).
Inthaw/Inthawk
Doffy/Fossa
Slasherdile/GPU

Tank a hit, GPU+Doffy+Fossa (assuming red orb), then double INTHawk. Slasherdile there to shake up the board afterwards

bobohoro

Yeah, both SW Ace and Blackbeard would be amazing and the Dex up really is inviting, as is having almost none of the boosted units on day 1.
Especially since I'd still have 3 multis easily for the possible anni sugo.
Might just do a multi on day 1 and a single pull on day 2.

Still need to look into Kizaru. Should be able to do him with Ray/Luffy, Slasher or Driven team if I see it correctly.

MiTYH

I'll be doing a mutli tonight. I'll probably do it around start time, and try to post my results so you can all
learn from my mistake

cw_sasuke

Went in blind to Aokiji with a Slasher team - nearly beat him but i probably should have looked up the stage beforehand lol.

About the upcoming Sugo...i shouldnt pull and keep my stone to have at least one multi for the AnniSugo (if thats still happening) ....but on the other hand i managed to pull a Legend on every of the last 3 Sugos...so who knows..the streak might continue hah.

Do I need 2* Higuma in any missions? Kinda surprised this dropped from Blue Dragon Sanctuary run.

Edit: Level 9 took ~10 tries, last level took only 2 :).

Sweet - that that powerboost from lvl 9 to 10 will help your clear more stuff - esp. once you start doing Raid. Mihawk is coming soon i think...get at least one copy, so you have an easier time finding and using MIhawk friends down the line.

Ayyyyye, I socket maxed both Ray and Marco today thanks to the coliseum tomes! I've socket maxed all my legends with non-farmable versions with exception to Corazon. Granted he will eventually get a farmable version come Halloween next year but I'm not sure if I should bother using tomes on him now as I've hardly even used him. I think I might try to socket Caesar and maybe Trebol next. Opinions?

I've hardly touched the Save Ace event apart from doing them for completion gems. I'm trying to get 50 Lucci books and I'm currently at 35. I'd like to at least get 30 Marine Ford Luffy books but I'm not sure how much the save Ace events are worth running for other than that.

Hana-Bi

Got only one meat snail in total the last three days. :(

Hopefully I'll get one bind socket for Barto from the colo tomes today.

Yes! Got my bind socket. So Barto is also max socket now.

So far I max socket these units with tomes:

WB
Barto
Monet
Caesar

Next unit I want to max is Trebol. Need 3 bind, one orb and one heal socket to max him.
Than I want to max Elizabello and Shiryu.

With Barto max socket I now max socket every legend I have: WB, Lucci, LL, Barto, Boa, Doffy, Croc, Shanks, IntHawk x2. Will max socket my Boa dupe and Doffy dupe too. :)

EMT0

Banned
Today's rewards let me get that final autosocket on raid Enel making him my first fully maxed out unit for sockets, skillups, and level(not Cotton Candy, he's at 54 RCV atm), not counting units that you don't fully evolve like GP Usopp and Mirage Tempo Nami. Also got that Blue Dragon to evolve Story Lucci :) I'd finish up the intermediate Coliseum stages today, but hitting up the Bepo FN some more will let me get a levelup and farm some more.

Top Bottom