• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Rixa

Huge thanks to GAFers!

I like your Eneru leads, with them I can stall and go Blindly to dungeons. Again I was close to level and full stamina. I see EMT0 has Eneru up -> Go to Clash 40, stall every skill ready at first floor, actually my Luffy managed to kill Penguin before skill were completely ready.

Used GPU at 4/5 and at boss Shiruy was lucky to ohko Boss.

Screenshot_20170210-095230.png

Now to do 30 Sta version with another Eneru lead.

Hana-Bi

Yes, finally beat Boa forest. :) Didn't try to manual target on stage 18 so I didn't mess my run up. Used a double LL team with IntIva, IntHawk, raid Doffy and GPU.

Took me only 168 colas with 4 failures to max her ship. I'm still at 777 colas with every ship maxed and the 50 cola mail in my box.

Dandte

Human mind is weak. No money was spend to these 2x 10+1.

Welcome to the Zoro dupe show o/.
I was after DEX units, well I got DEX units :D.

Capture%20(2).PNG
Screenshot_20170210-055923.png

First 10+1 was shit, those 3 Zoro's wtf :p Some new units.
As usual few questions:

- 4 Zoros, feed them all to 5* Zoro?
- Blenheims keep those 2 4* and sell them to Ray shop?

New units for me:
- 4* Chopper GP
- 4* Law (this is good right?)
- 4* Inazuma
- 4* Speed Jil
- 3* M.Wednesday
- 3* Chaka
- 5* Blemheim (and 4* new too)
- 5* Sw Ace. My 3rd Legend in this acco (Cav & Sabo).
-> Reddit unit discussion SW Ace, according to comments I need his ship. Good luck on getting that :D. I need to look more how to build SW Ace team.
- 4* Namule (now I have both Namules *jej*)

After first 10+1 I was oh shit I was trolled hard :( with those 3 Zoros there and other silver crap. So, it was "easy" decision to me to pull 2nd time, good thing I did that (thanks for getting one more Zoro). Pulling 4 different versions of Zoro, still scratching my head wtf o_O.

10 / 22 Being new units, aiming to do 2x10+1 in 2 weeks time "if" we get Anni Sugo. Also need to use gems to inventory, nothing new there.

I need player ranks so I can get my Crew Cost up. I can always use SW Ace as sub for my Cavendish (or to Sabo) when I get the cost issues solved. FP event will give me some turtles and I need a lot of them. Got great units but their levels suck :D

Congrats Rixa, you already have more legends than me playing this game for 700+ days haha.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Grats Kyou, AdawgDaFAB, Justin, mileS and Rixa on your new Legends - cool to see at least some Gaffers having luck on this Sugo !!

bobohoro

Part 2 of 2nd Anni sucks.
We get an awesome ship with nothing really needing it to use it on.
Another turtle fp sugo instead of characters.
1/2 stamina raids geared towards beginners (ok, nothing wrong with that, but they could have thrown one of the harder raids in there somehow)
Still the base restaurant
Lots of rainbow evolvers after having them last week
And skill-up is still a long way

Meh.
Also not so sure about that planned multipull anymore.

Hana-Bi

The fact that we probably won't be getting the tome island is really frustrating. I thought that you could get there secret tomes, but it seems that the island dropped specific tomes. This would be so awesome with the anni ship.

bobohoro

Did a single to test the waters: V1 Zoro.

Well, that's promising. So I threw a multi and it was...well not a total disaster:

V1 Luffy (dupe)
4* Bepo (dupe)
4* G-5 Smoker (NEW)
4* Dex Law (dupe)
4* Decalvan Brothers (NEW)
4* Log Zoro (NEW)
4* G-5 Tashigi (dupe)
Hammer Usopp (dupe)
Miss Wednesday (NEW, yes really)
4* SW Nico Robin (NEW)

and +1 was 4* G-5 Smoker (dupe)

Smoker is awesome (although makes it all the more annoying that I wasn't able to farm Shiki or Aokiji) and will see lots of use, as well as not make for a dissapointment when Buggy will be my first legend pull.

The others are useless as far as I can see. SW Robin might be used over booster Robin with bosses that reduce damage above a certain treshhold or when needing sockets, but eh. DeCalvan Brothers and Log Zoro seem mostly useless and Miss Wednesday shows up half a year too late.

Rixa

What makes Smoker good?
I forgot to add it to "new" list I pulled. But I got it as 5* version, thus no need to grind him.

I just read that this Smoker is not the same than Farmable Smoker o_O.

bobohoro

What makes Smoker good?
I forgot to add it to "new" list I pulled. But I got it as 5* version, thus no need to grind him.

I just read that this Smoker is not the same than Farmable Smoker o_O.

Nope, not the same. G-5 is a new unit.
His special swaps him into the captain slot (smiliar to the captain swap effect in the Shiki raid) and his captain ability is enhanced if he isn't the captain from the beginning of the stage, raising his ATK boost for Driven/Striker to 2,9x. If you run Fuji/Shiki for example, you can raise your burst by close to a million damage. He also has some pretty decent stats, 4 easily farmable sockets and some other nice uses (Bartho tank team), as well as making Legend Buggy usable for way more content.

RedBoot

Part 2 of 2nd Anni sucks.
We get an awesome ship with nothing really needing it to use it on.

There's a Driven team that uses Shiki for Colo Franky that I'll be using it on, since my Shiki is level 1. And we can use it on some of the Princess Turtle times.

But yes, "Make some regular content easier" is a far cry from "Make the first appearance of one of the best raid bosses easier."

MKAllDay

How often do Chaos only Colosseum enemies come back? I have been avoiding using forbidden tomes on my SW Ace because I know he has a Colosseum version that I can use for sockets. However, if that version is not likely to return any time soon, I should probably start giving him some now that my legend Marco is done.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
They could have at least have given us the stupid half off ship upgrade bonus as well. Have so many ships to upgrade.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Wait is this NOT the Sugo we're supposed to go all out on? I thought this was the huge one! LMK I have 100 gems burning a hole in my wallet.

commish

Wait is this NOT the Sugo we're supposed to go all out on? I thought this was the huge one! LMK I have 100 gems burning a hole in my wallet.

No, wait 2 weeks for the big Sugo that we've all been waiting for. Save those gems!

I already had my team figured out for the Ace anniversary island and even figured out my best possible team for running Sabo with the 2Y Sunny. And it was all for naught...

But hey, farming Colo Franky will be really easy! Maybe if you run him to level his special and socket 3D2Y and SW Franky you'll get some tome drops!

::weeps::

Edit: You know, the Marine Ford Ace event wasn't actually detailed in the first part of the anniversary event. Maybe there'll be a separate announcement in the same vein as the "Save Ace" with the anniversary aisle. We'll have to wait for time travelers for confirmation after any game downloads to be certain. Or maybe I've just moved on to the bargaining phase.

RR30

Decided I'll do 2 pulls on each day. Should leave me enough to get to 100 gems by the time we get the next Sugo.

My pulls were MR 3 and the funk Brothers. I'll take one new unit.

Part two is just terrible. WTF Bandai? It seems like it's been months since the last FP story mode event too.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
Figured I'd finally start this, since the events going on seem helpful and I caught up to the manga not too long ago. It probably wasn't the best idea receiving everything in the mail at once. I'm already looking for ways to reduce clutter. Question about cotton candy: apparently some people feed it to fodder because the boost gets transferred when you use the fodder as a power up. Is that as simple as it sounds, and does it matter what the fodder is?

Kyou

Figured I'd finally start this, since the events going on seem helpful and I caught up to the manga not too long ago. It probably wasn't the best idea receiving everything in the mail at once. I'm already looking for ways to reduce clutter. Question about cotton candy: apparently some people feed it to fodder because the boost gets transferred when you use the fodder as a power up. Is that as simple as it sounds, and does it matter what the fodder is?

you can feed it to whatever, just be sure to favorite it so it isnt accidentally used to evolve something

also unrelated sidebar: The save ace event now says there's more rewards but there's nothing on the website about it

commish

I just sold my Dokkan account.

Good luck, my 324 versions of Goku. May one of you power up enough to defeat evil once and for all.

It will be a sad day when I get rid of my OPTC account.

pix

So I started playing this last week and have been grinding the bonus exp stages to get my plvl up fast. I am using gear 2 luffy with whatever good guys I have. Today I splurged a bit and did 3 50 gem pulls and got one legend, croc.

Should I start focusing on something other than a gear 2 luffy team? Miihawk is next week so I was trying to focus on getting ready for that but I cannot get Alvida to drop. I've wasted 100s of stamina on it.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

http://imgur.com/a/BfS8E

MiTYH

So I started playing this last week and have been grinding the bonus exp stages to get my plvl up fast. I am using gear 2 luffy with whatever good guys I have. Today I splurged a bit and did 3 50 gem pulls and got one legend, croc.

Should I start focusing on something other than a gear 2 luffy team? Miihawk is next week so I was trying to focus on getting ready for that but I cannot get Alvida to drop. I've wasted 100s of stamina on it.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

http://imgur.com/a/BfS8E

Congrats on a legend! Many are envious of not having him.Thought you probably should have saved some gems for the (hopefully) all gold, better rate sugo coming up. *shrug*

At this point, Mihawk is absolutely your next goal. You've got some decent units, but at a low level won't be able to fit a lot together. If you can't get Alvida to drop, well, there's the option many of us had to do the first time -- zombie team. You've got Pell, so team up with a friend healer (Corazon, Vivi, etc) and, eventually, you get the guaranteed drop.

Also don't discount Sugar. If you can get her special up, and <20% boss is KO'd. Very powerful

pix

Congrats on a legend! Many are envious of not having him.Thought you probably should have saved some gems for the (hopefully) all gold, better rate sugo coming up. *shrug*

At this point, Mihawk is absolutely your next goal. You've got some decent units, but at a low level won't be able to fit a lot together. If you can't get Alvida to drop, well, there's the option many of us had to do the first time -- zombie team. You've got Pell, so team up with a friend healer (Corazon, Vivi, etc) and, eventually, you get the guaranteed drop.

Also don't discount Sugar. If you can get her special up, and <20% boss is KO'd. Very powerful

Thanks, with my current characters what would be the ideal team to try Miihawk?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Thanks, with my current characters what would be the ideal team to try Miihawk?

With your current characters, you could probably run something like:

Gear 3 friend / Gear 2 Luffy
Mr. 5 / Koala
Golden Pound Usopp / INT Ivankov

With a Max Merry Go, you'd be dealing over 250,000 damage to Mihawk per turn and you have 4 turns after using GPU. Koala special will let you burst for over 400,000 one turn for some breathing room as long as you attack with both Luffys last. Mihawk has 1000000 HP.

INTvankov is just there to heal and help stall on early stages, but his cooldown is probably a bit too high to be useful. You can probably replace him with any high health character so you can tank the total 6202 preemptives you'll be forced to take throughout the stages.

RedBoot

Well, now that we've fought all three Admiral stages and had some time to think, I can confirm: fighting Akainu sucks. Hate it. I find myself just running 20stam since it's quicker and I only want MF Luffy books from his droplist anyway. Aokiji can't come back fast enough.

I'm still surprised at the relative difficulty of these stages, too. Going from the 20 to 30 stamina is like going from a 15 stamina fortnight to something between a 40 and 60 stamina raid.

commish

Well, now that we've fought all three Admiral stages and had some time to think, I can confirm: fighting Akainu sucks. Hate it. I find myself just running 20stam since it's quicker and I only want MF Luffy books from his droplist anyway. Aokiji can't come back fast enough.

I'm still surprised at the relative difficulty of these stages, too. Going from the 20 to 30 stamina is like going from a 15 stamina fortnight to something between a 40 and 60 stamina raid.

Have to agree. They are hard enough that it's just not fun to grind them out, especially given how many books you could possibly get.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

Does MF Luffy have better rates at 20?

EMT0

Banned

Fighting Akainu at 30 is what made me give the entire event the finger, tbqh. I'd rather just keep farming away at Lucci books.

commish

Fighting Akainu at 30 is what made me give the entire event the finger, tbqh. I'd rather just keep farming away at Lucci books.

F@#$# lucci books too! I have so many leg lucci but so few story lucci. What are the odds

RedBoot

Does MF Luffy have better rates at 20?

Not really, but getting 1 per run or at least every other run is pretty common. I've gotten 3 in one run before. 30 stamina has gotten me anywhere from 1 to 5, but there's still runs where I get none. Basically, if you put the time/stamina in it, you could definitely get enough MF Luffy books from 20 stamina. My guess is that the rate is basically the same between 20 and 30, you just get more chances (and less cola) on 30. I haven't been watching who drops what, but I wouldn't be surprised if every wave has a chance for a MF Luffy book.

That being said, I don't mind running 30stam Aokiji and Kizaru, so this is mostly just for today.

I do think the overall quality of the books is better on 30, though I've still gotten "good" books like 3D2Y Zoro and even Legend Croc on 20. The other advantage of 30 is that you can get the Almighty Books, though obviously the rates are very low.

Kakaroach

Think we'll get 20 or so more gems before the anni sugo? Wondering if I should do a couple of pulls tonight or if I can get another multi in for the anniversary.

ah_hia

2 multipulls. Got so many Fossa and legend croc (dupe). Only 3 new units.kuina, orlumbus and doma. Crap sugo all in all. Wait for anniversary. If it ever comes.

mileS

Having a good time planning out teams for legend Blackbeard. Lots of work to get there but I already have some fantastic options. Reminded again how sour I am for missing out on some film characters. Shiki specifically. His combo with Lao G is just too good :/

Rixa

Day changed, did one multi & bought 15 slots more. Now Iam out of gems :D, that wasn't plan :p. Well I will still do one (or 2) multis when AnniSugo hits.

Newest multi was hot garbage, got whopping 2 new units (4* versions ofc) that can go to 5* Vista (Int) & Whitey Bay (Int). Good thing is that those 2 seem to be quite good units. Vista for farming and Whitey for everything else (even for Captain).

For Mihawk raid I need to plan.
Could this team do it (with those rarities / cost issues, obviously more levels), last slot for GPU when I get 3 more cost. Friend for example 3D2Y Luffy (cause I don't have many 3rd Luffy friends) or uh 2.5x Fighter / Striker booster?

Sieppaa%20(2).PNG

If not then I will do it "old" fashion way.

Sieppaa%20(3).PNG

Grab healer friend, stall skills ready, at boss use skills:
1.GPU
4. Jozu
5. Leo
1-6/7 S/L Shiryu
7/8. Die and try again later :p

Runs will take some time with this tactic, but odds to kill Mihawk in 6-7 turns are quite good :p. 7 Turns if I get Eneru friend (I should have over 10k hp then).

When Mihawk comes, I will use all stamina to it + praying sta from Snails :D.

Kyou

two boa books tonight, Aokiji somehow has a much better Boa droprate than Domino

I love how easy this is. Marineford Luffy's only two levels from max. Good XP, good drops. Good times.

Hana-Bi

Finally quad maxed my IntHawk. He's my third quad maxed legend now (LL and Croc are the other two). Will feed WB now some cc to max him too.

Top Bottom