• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Really happy about the update... Can't wait to get rid of a bunch of RR dupes. My box will be much lighter after Ray Bazaar and 2x skillup.

I might need to look into Raus Boa... See if i have a team to farm her - doubt it but you never know.

Tidd

Super Evolve - amazing
crewmate ability - expected
stamina 2x = rewards 2x - YEEEEEESSSSS. Now my give me the Wapol fortnight...
Rayleigh Shop - BOX SPACE!!!

Remember, don't sell your dupe Legends in the case of a change like Boa

I wonder if we even get an anniversary part 3, or if they just jump straight to "Yo 3D2Y"

Could be. And our gold sugo could also be one of the 3D2Y sugos.

Oh and no one mentioned this but Japan also gets a new update where they will add the RR pull rates. Guess the law wasn't active until this year?

Rixa

I know there are Strawhats 3D2Y but where that 3D2Y comes from?
As I don't know anything about OP universe outside of this game, only logical (that prolly is wrong) to me is to think 3 Days 2 Years, but wtf?

ExVicis

As I don't know anything about OP universe outside of this game, only logical (that prolly is wrong) to me is to think 3 Days 2 Years, but wtf?
Yeah after Marineford/The Summary War there is a 2 year timeskip in One Piece.

RalchAC

Super Evolve - amazing
crewmate ability - expected
stamina 2x = rewards 2x - YEEEEEESSSSS. Now my give me the Wapol fortnight...
Rayleigh Shop - BOX SPACE!!!

Remember, don't sell your dupe Legends in the case of a change like Boa

Could be. And our gold sugo could also be one of the 3D2Y sugos.

Oh and no one mentioned this but Japan also gets a new update where they will add the RR pull rates. Guess the law wasn't active until this year?

Well, I don't know. I think that companies are forced to publish numbers since a while ago. Maybe a change in that law forces devs to include said notification in game.

In any case, that feature is awesome. It'd be nice if we got it, since there would be no more dodgy "double chance to get this Legends" messages, where you don't know if Legend rate has increased or just the chance to get X unit from the 6* pool.

Tidd

Anniy Luffy HYPE! 5+ LUFFY HYPE! 3D2Y ISLAND HYPE!

Well, I don't know. I think that companies are forced to publish numbers since a while ago. Maybe a change in that law forces devs to include said notification in game.

In any case, that feature is awesome. It'd be nice if we got it, since there would be no more dodgy "double chance to get this Legends" messages, where you don't know if Legend rate has increased or just the chance to get X unit from the 6* pool.

I always read "Japan has this law where they have to reveal the rates" but OPTC never did this so it was confusing.
Maybe it could be something like "new gacha games have to reveal the rates from the beginning" and for old games it was like "you have until 28.02.2017 to do this".

Someone from reddit asked Bandai about this a few days ago. "They will consider it but don't have to" was the answer. The least we can do is compare the japan rates with the pulls the reddit whale does. :p

RedBoot

Yup, this is basically two version updates in one. About time they did it, we've been lagging behind JPN enough as it is. This should also mean we'll get invasions in the next month or so, which will be...funny. And painful.

Also, so much for the extra Luffy I had lying around if we're going to get a free G2 copy. Guess that's one socket! Man, I really need to farm some Luffys, I've got to socket up MF Luffy, the new Anni Luffy, and the 5+ Luffy (unless I evolve my socketed G2, but I use him for Sengoku teams...)

This is technically a spoiler for the new story island, since they'll explain it there, but if you want to know what 3D2Y means,
it's a message from Luffy to the rest of the crew that instead of meeting up 3 days after Kizaru's attack on Saobody, they should train and meet up 2 years later.

MiTYH

Wow, I can't believe all the stuff we're getting so soon. Won't be long before we're tied with JPN in terms of story islands. It's like it's on crack how fast we're getting some of these features. This means invasion WB and Shanks soon, right?

That said, excited for Ray's Bazar. I'm 1/2 way to rocketman, so hopefully I can grab that quick to help me beat all those training forests I can't beat.

Just need the all-gold sugo.... I'm hoping we get time-travel hints for it after the new version launched.

Lovely, lovely. Lots of lovely stuff.

So how's everyone rayleigh point pool looking?

I've got collected:

1 dupe legend. (will hold onto it until I'm sure if he gets a 6+ tho, log luffy)

and I've got ...

3 rr silvers
+
24 rr golds

To exchange for points. :) (+ all the dupes I'll get for anni sugo lol)

Hisoka

As of today, i saved up 400 gems. My box is ready to explode since I didn't pull in a long.. very long time and i got to keep some nice books for all those possible units. I surely missed 3-4 batches. No more no legend club, I'm ready to go in Bandai.

RedBoot

Also, just throwing this out there: based on the art/background, Sabo's raid takes place during
the 3D2Y timeframe when he visits Ace and WB's graves.
Just something to think about. :)

I mean, not that Global cares that much about proper timeframes (Nightmare Luffy says hi!)

Wow, I can't believe all the stuff we're getting so soon. Won't be long before we're tied with JPN in terms of story islands. It's like it's on crack how fast we're getting some of these features. This means invasion WB and Shanks soon, right?

We'll be exactly one story island behind JPN after Wednesday, though they should be getting Fishman Island very soon.

Still, even if we catch up on story islands, raids, and RRs, we'll likely never catch up on Fortnights or Colos, which is a problem in itself. Waiting for skill books to show up in FNs is especially painful.

EMT0

Banned
Also, just throwing this out there: based on the art/background, Sabo's raid takes place during
the 3D2Y timeframe when he visits Ace and WB's graves.
Just something to think about. :)

I mean, not that Global cares that much about proper timeframes (Nightmare Luffy says hi!)

We'll be exactly one story island behind JPN after Wednesday, though they should be getting Fishman Island very soon.

Still, even if we catch up on story islands, raids, and RRs, we'll likely never catch up on Fortnights or Colos, which is a problem in itself. Waiting for skill books to show up in FNs is especially painful.

Yup, sadly. The turnaround time on RR unit skillbooks hurts, and there's no real way to fix that unless they start giving us two fortnights every two weeks, or start sticking new fortnights every week.

Tidd

Yup, sadly. The turnaround time on RR unit skillbooks hurts, and there's no real way to fix that unless they start giving us two fortnights every two weeks, or start sticking new fortnights every week.

They could half the stamina refill time and give us new fortnights for only a week. That way we would catch up. :D

RedBoot

I keep trying to come up with a way to speed up fortnights "fairly." The best I've come up with is giving us three new fortnights at the same time, and running them for 4 weeks. You'd still be speeding things up (3 FNs in the timeframe of 2), and unless you absolutely needed to farm all 3 FNs like crazy (ie. they each had a Legend book you needed), you would probably still have enough time to get everything you need from them. Having the same fortnights for that long might get dull, though.

I thought they were speeding up colos by merging some batches, but that went out the window when we got 3 weeks of Alvida. There's a couple of movie-focused colo batches though, so we'll speed up a bit there (unless Global gets movie content back). Now that we're getting 5+ Luffy and the Timeskip RRs aren't too far off, we're getting the majority of the good Free Spirit units, which would make the wait for Kinemon painful.

I believe last time I calculated it I was at 35k including 3 dupes of SW Ace. Will probably keep one just in case he may get a 6+ that is different just like Boa.

I was kinda hoping they would have revealed more of the 6*+ units before we got the Ray shop for this very reason. I'm not exactly sure what they could do differently for units like SW Ace or that he would even get a + version. Boa seemed much more of a case of a unit needing to be different, even if they didn't quite get it right, but I can't say for sure if this will be the case for other legends. An argument can be made for IntHawk, Lucci, and Ray getting + versions to make them better since it seems like their CAs are falling behind newer legends, giving me a bit more peace of mind if I were to sell any one of them as a dupe. I'm more inclined to believe that Bandai would just release new legends instead of giving pre-existing legends a way of becoming different units.

Majukun

tomorrow it's skillup party, so,as tradiution,ehre's my inventory..not much stuff to be honest, yolo fed most of my stuff

colo broggy: 9 copies + 7 books
volo franky: 33 copies + 12 books
senor pink: 9 books
kizaru: 50 copies

tomorrow it's skillup party, so,as tradiution,ehre's my inventory..not much stuff to be honest, yolo fed most of my stuff

colo broggy: 9 copies + 7 books
volo franky: 33 copies + 12 books
senor pink: 9 books
kizaru: 50 copies

Let's see ...

legend boa: 5 books
v1 luffy: 1 book
izo: 8 books
rakuyo: 1 book
squardo: 1 book
hack: 2 books
colo coby: 3 books
colo hina: 4 books
colo alvida: 7 books
colo wyper: 2 books
rr jabra: 4 books
colo broggy: 1 book
colo sadi: 2 books
ceasar clown: 37 books
senor pink: 10 books
lao g: 2 books
sw usopp: 3 books
story lucci: 3 books

blackbeard: 3 copies
dalmatian: 9 books
fn blameco: 29 copies
onigumo: 9 copies
basilisk: 3 copies
duval: 11 copies
colo alvida: 11 copies
nero: 1 copies
fn izo: 35 copies
raid momonga: 9 copies
fn thatch: 10 copies
fn namule: 5 copies
fn domino: 13 copies
raid aokiji: 3 copies

Hana-Bi

Hopefully we'll be getting the rocketman ship soon. I'm almost at max cola again (with the 50 cola mail still unopened). Need more ships to max lol.

Kyou

not too much going on, I go into this skill up limping and beaten

16 Kizaru
12 Kuma
3 Boa books
8 Marco books
12 Caesar books
6 3d2y luffy books
4(!) Foxy books

and some assorted other stuff. Had some real good luck feeding stuff outside of skill ups this time. Most of my box is legend books(just in case for the sugo) and RR junk to sell to Rayleigh. I'm close to Rocketman and hopefully this sugo will give me enough dupes to grab it

EMT0

Banned
*cracks neck*

6 SW Shanks
4 Legend Croc
33 Legend Lucci

8 Sogeking
16 PSY Marco
1 Blamenco
14 DEX Law
1 Killer/Kid/Jewelry Bonney/Namule
2 Apoo/Capone

4 Colo Coby
6 Colo Alvida
3 Colo Wyper

17 Caesar Clown
13 Monet
12 Senor Pink
9 Trebol
14 SW Zoro
17 Streaming Swords Zoro
6 Impact Usopp

49 Raid Kuma
5 Raid Blackbeard
32(going to 40) Duval
40 Heracles'un

17 FN Kaku
16 FN Blamenco
19 FN Izo
24 FN Namule

I need tonight so badly :') And getting Raid Boa done in a few days is gonna feel pretty damn good now that I can finally feed my Kumas.

RalchAC

I keep trying to come up with a way to speed up fortnights "fairly." The best I've come up with is giving us three new fortnights at the same time, and running them for 4 weeks. You'd still be speeding things up (3 FNs in the timeframe of 2), and unless you absolutely needed to farm all 3 FNs like crazy (ie. they each had a Legend book you needed), you would probably still have enough time to get everything you need from them. Having the same fortnights for that long might get dull, though.

I thought they were speeding up colos by merging some batches, but that went out the window when we got 3 weeks of Alvida. There's a couple of movie-focused colo batches though, so we'll speed up a bit there (unless Global gets movie content back). Now that we're getting 5+ Luffy and the Timeskip RRs aren't too far off, we're getting the majority of the good Free Spirit units, which would make the wait for Kinemon painful.

When the game had just launched I wondered that they could have reduced Fortnight times to help with the catch up. Like 12 days instead of 14. But right now just nope.

sasari

Man even with all this great new content still complaints...

I didn't keep an eye on my Beli and have been hard farming the cotton candy and feeding it to level max legends... errr at this point I probably can't to feed all my dupes tomorrow lol.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
As of today, i saved up 400 gems. My box is ready to explode since I didn't pull in a long.. very long time and i got to keep some nice books for all those possible units. I surely missed 3-4 batches. No more no legend club, I'm ready to go in Bandai.
Great job, saving up so many stones I don't think I could do something like that. Hope you get lucky and get a bunch of Legends, time to leave that club xD

MiTYH

Is skillup tonight at changeover or tonight at like 00:00 pst?

Either way, my notables:

23 Legend Lucci books
6 Thatch books
10 Colo Alvida books
12 Colo Dorry books
19 Ceasar books
6 GPU Books (working on second one)
19 Jabra books
34 QCK Lucci books (and that's after 0/X yolo feeding)

4 Raid Kuma
17 FN Bepo
15 Duval (he's at 19 turns currently, need 5 more skillups)
26 Colo Alvida
20 Raid Momonga
9 FN Thatch
15 Colo Dorry

And a few 1s and 2s of other things. Mostly, I want to max Legend Lucci, Momonga, Alvida, and Sorry (he sees use in INTHawk slashers and Lucci Powerhouses). We shalllll see!

Kyou

it should be up tonight at midnight pacific

Edit: is there any reason to keep a dupe of any of the story strawhats? The 5+ versions mostly seem like straight upgrades

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Edit: is there any reason to keep a dupe of any of the story strawhats? The 5+ versions mostly seem like straight upgrades

Either Sengoku teams, or some unique properties like how G2 Luffy and Ashura Zoro have high combo hits for breaking barriers.

RedBoot

Skill up inventory!

22 Sengoku books (need 7 skill ups, I think...would be nice to get really close on this one)
1 Boa book (from Save Ace, not Domino)
5 DJ Sanji books
32 Caesar books
33 Monet books
9 SW Zoro books (will probably try to finish this one next week during the skill up)
10 GP Usopp books (for my second GPU)
14 Beast Lucci books
1 Foxy book (Yeah boi, this stuff was legend rare. I ran Save Ace a ton. I got 4 Legend Croc books, and only one of these!)

50 Colo Alvida copies + 16 books
25 Colo Franky copies + 5 books (not expecting to max him, unless I can find a team that clears him without the Anni Sunny)

20 Raid Kumas
20 Raid Kizaru
20 Raid Momonga

If I can max Caesar, Sengoku, and Alvida, I'll be happy.

EMT0

Banned
Getting to 40 Duvals literally pushed my box to the limit. I've combed over it three times over and I'm sitting at 1100/1100. I'm gonna be waiting till skillup to play more :s

Hisoka

Great job, saving up so many stones I don't think I could do something like that. Hope you get lucky and get a bunch of Legends, time to leave that club xD

Thank you! I hope so too xD
It was really hard. I somehow blocked every possibility of getting fired up to pull. No look into this thread or anything Sugofest related on Reddit.
Did anything change aside of having Rob Lucci as far as i remember? We were the last that battled for leaving #nolegendclub.

Tidd

SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPE!!!

TS LUFFY!!!

DOUBLE LEGEND BOOST!
GOLD ONLY WHEN YOU DO A MULTI

Downside: Really bad boosted characters....

Tidd

Huh? The newcomer event reads like your bi-weekly event but it's not in the same format.

Can't wait to get TS Luffy with my free pull. ;)

RedBoot

Global never getting Akainu CONFIRMED.

SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPE!!!

TS LUFFY!!!

DOUBLE LEGEND BOOST!
GOLD ONLY WHEN YOU DO A MULTI

Downside: Really bad boosted characters....

Trebol, Pink, Giolla and SW Zoro are all average to above average, and there's the other TS Strawhats in there, too. It's not the same as a 3-day sugo with different boosted characters each day (they kind of split that off into the MF Sugo), but it's fine. I'm expecting 4 Urouges minimum, though.

Legend chance is kind of the wild-west (outside of the INT boost, which is fine since I don't have an INT legend and I want them ALL) as opposed to different boosts on different days, which kind of sucks if you want to aim for a specific one, but who cares it's anni sugo. :p

This is what everyone's been waiting for. Godspeed, and pray to whatever deity you favor that Bandai will silently pull Baroque Works + Cobymeppo from the RR pool between now and the 23rd.

Kyou

I am WILDLY excited about this Sugo and am glad it's only in a couple days, what a time to be alive.

Though I am sorta tempted to save some gems for when Akainu is added :p

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I am WILDLY excited about this Sugo and am glad it's only in a couple days, what a time to be alive.

Though I am sorta tempted to save some gems for when Akainu is added :p

For me, I'm a little tempted to save a little for the Batch 2 Timeskip Stawhats since they're so strong... but I'm almost certainly going to be doing at least 3 multis on this one. I have almost 300 gems right now.

RedBoot

It is kind of weird that we're getting the Batch 1 RRs and the Batch 2 Legend, but obviously they'd want Luffy for the anniversary sugo.

As much as I want TS Brook and Robin, pretty much all of the TS RRs are good.

Top Bottom