• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Well.... 180 stamina not a single Trevor books, yikes. I managed to get the last skill up for Senor Pink though... Also max socket on IntIvankov. Now I have to run the stage only for Trebol books... That kinda sucks. I'll see what I can get in the next couple days but I will probably prioritize other content.

Looked up Boa... Seems like I could clear her stage with my standard Slasher team, can't get for her though since I hope to somehow make it 50 before the Sugo is over.

PS. Just realized that SW Ace is only one skillup away from max skill... But already perfect to run with a max skill friend. Pretty nice that he doesn't need as many skillups as other Legends.

I do have Sabo :)

Freed 40 slots to inventory.
Went above average, but kinda salty that AH is only 4/5 :D. Was thinking between cooldown or AH but got AH before CD so went with it. One 5 batch didn't yield skill ups, but one did 4/5.

One super success, rest were normal success. Before feeding those I took advice from Dandte and did that Orange Town 3 Gem mission with 4* Mihawk.

Guess you will finish of Mihawk the next time he is around, by then we should have the increased base skill up rates. And yeah Sockets can be troublesome lol.

Was about to feed the turtles I got but now I'll jump wait for 2x super success next week.

ExVicis

2/2 Doffy - Goddamn that was lucky
0/1 Baby 5
12/31 Raid Mihawk - Damn that's nice (maxed out his slots too I guess)
1/1 DeCalvan Brothers - Oh okay...sure
0/5 Thatch - damn
1/1 GP Usopp - Hell yeah more luck
0/5 Mirage Tempo Nami - Booooo
0/1 RR Jimbei
4/14 Garp

well I didn't have the box space to save a ton but I'm pretty pleased with the skill-ups I got. Really got the ones I wanted. Now I have box space again finally. This was a successful skill-up and the first one I actually saved skill-books and dupes for.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Was able to max skill a few guys, including Goku, but did pretty poorly on a few others, including Kuma and Alvida. Oh well. Feels good to have a few hundred box spaces open.

MiTYH

Man, Zeff's FN is terrible for drops of himself. I just ran through it... 10 times? Thanks to a stamina snail. Got 1 drop, and no skillup from it. It's not critical to get his toa high level, but I'd like it higher than the 4 or 5 skillups on it already

Also, did about 12 multipulls on FP. Got 2 Hime turtles and, wow, I'm almost out of money. Had 5million, down to just under 2

RedBoot

Went 4/5 on my first Sengoku book feed, then went 2/17 on the remainder. I was so sure I was going to max him, but he's one away. All in all I've gone 8/42 on him. Legends who need 9+ skill ups are the worst. Kind of expecting to pull Lucci during the sugo now. :p I might use some universal books here to try and get that last skill, but I'll wait until after the sugo.

Went 3 for 20 on Momonga, I had better results yolo-feeding the other Buster Call dudes during the raid. Buster Call is the worst. Gonna need it to show up during a skill-up someday.

Skill and socket maxed Colo Alvida (I had 50+16 copies, I'd better) and even had 11 Colo Alvidas left to try for sockets on original Alvida (which got me zero sockets, of course. Single-slot characters are the worst).

Maxed Caesar and Monet! Went 9/20 on Kizaru, which is an awesome start! These things are not the worst.

Went 0/1 on Foxy books. Foxy books are the worst. Bandai is the worst for not giving them to us.

In other news, I did 100 FP pulls and got zero Princess turtles. I figured they'd be rare, but damn. I've got 35 more pulls from the saved mails, might use those later.

MKAllDay

Currently 3/35 on skillups. Sick skillup event Bandai.

Edit: Needed two skillups to max my Inthawk, had 9 Inthawk books, got 1 skillup to bring my total on this "skillup" event to 4/44.

I just do not have any luck with these skillups. I am the same guy that had 80 copies of Zephyr and used them all during a skillup which put my odds of maxing him at 95.8% so naturally I end up SIX skill levels short of maxing him.

commish

Edit: Needed two skillups to max my Inthawk, had 9 Inthawk books, got 1 skillup to bring my total on this "skillup" event to 4/44.

I just do not have any luck with these skillups. I am the same guy that had 80 copies of Zephyr and used them all during a skillup which put my odds of maxing him at 95.8% so naturally I end up SIX skill levels short of maxing him.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but are the chances for a skillup the same for a book as when you have a dupe character?

And yeah, the RNG can be a bitch. I can go 4/5 on Goku books, then go 0/15 on Kuma. I wish 5 books were a guaranteed level up.

cw_sasuke

What team did you guys use to clear Jinbeis Training Island? Can G3 clear it? Tried a couple of times but can't get past floor 18.

Wow that sucks... Sorry to hear.

Progress Report

5/25, 20 CD - Kizaru
3/11, 21 CD, Onigumo
3/11, 22 CD - Momonga
3/13, 17 CD - FN Thatch
2/13, 22 CD - Aokiji
1/3, 23 CD, R.Kuma

5/15, MAX 14 CD - Tilestone
4/13, 13 CD - SW Franky
2/12, 20 CD - IntHawk [1 from Max :(]
2/9, 21 CD - Log Luffy
2/5, MAX 15 CD - Sogeking
1/5, 15 CD - Monet
1/5, 19 CD - Gladius
1/3, 13 CD - GPU #2
1/2, 22 CD, Yokozuna
1/3, 21 CD - C. Apoo
0/5, 23 CD - C. Alvida
0/6, 29 CD - C. Dorry

37/159 = 23.27%

I got 3 rainbow crabs going into this sugo. First time I ran the rainbow island I reset once and then got the crab drop (and a dupe of it!) on the second try. Today he showed up on the first run but sadly no dupe. I now however have 7 rainbow robber penguins, which I think is more than I've ever had at any point in this game.

EMT0

Banned
I got decent skillup luck on Heracles and Duval, so-so luck on Kuma. Most of the feedings went fine, I didn't feel like I got the dick from anything. The worst luck I had was with SW Zoro, 2/18 but eh, that's far from improbable.

...then I fed my Legend books. 1/4 Croc, 1/6 SW Shanks, so far so good right?

Legend. Lucci.

2/33

Well fuck you too game. Lucci, your ass is staying on the bench for a very long time.

cw_sasuke

Played a bit around with TS Luffy on the damage calculator... Goddammit that damage is crazy.

Legend. Lucci.

2/33

Well fuck you too game. Lucci, your ass is staying on the bench for a very long time.
Yikes... That sucks. I was a bit down that I wasn't able to max skill mine but it could have gone much worse.

Even with your shitty luck it will be easier to run Powerhouse teams now - we are getting the ship and as long as the friend Lucci is max skilled you should be good to go.

Still shitty result....

commish

TS Luffy is so strong that the Sugo is going to kinda feel like a failure if I pull anything but him, and we all know the odds of pulling a specific card, let alone legend, is very, very, very low. And, for that matter, that many other cards are very good and would help my team out greatly. BUT THAT LUFFY.

Majukun

TS Luffy is so strong that the Sugo is going to kinda feel like a failure if I pull anything but him, and we all know the odds of pulling a specific card, let alone legend, is very, very, very low. And, for that matter, that many other cards are very good and would help my team out greatly. BUT THAT LUFFY.

i would be totally ok with the lesser (log) luffy

bobohoro

So TS Luffy, huh? I'm okay with that. Would have loved to get the rest of the TS Strawhats as well, but great sugo nonetheless.

Skill-up on the other hand was...kinda bad.

Garp 2/28
Momonga 4/19
Onigumo 5/15
Dalmatian 4/15
Monster Chopper 4/15 (triple maxed)
Heracles 2/15
Duval 3/8

SW Franky 0/6
Lao G 1/4
Fossa 1/4
Urouge 1/5
3D2Y Luffy 0/1
3D2Y Sanji 1/1
Law 1/2
1st GPU 5/8
2nd GPU 1/8
Sogeking 1/11

So in total ~ 22,3%, had luck with my first GPU at least, but some of the others kinda hurt, although I didn't really have important stuff saved up.

Will hold onto my MF Luffy books for the increased skill-up rate. Only have 3 and need 2 special ups, not risking it now.

Kyou

three of my four legends are QCK, this totally increases my chances of getting a timeskip luffy right

My other legend wishlist is: Whitebeard, SW Ace, Blackbeard, Sengoku, Inthawk or Fujitora. If I get any of those I will be over the moon.

cw_sasuke

TS Luffy is OP as fuck that's for sure. I still would rather get Whitebeard though. I need him.

Tidd

I just want a new legend. I don't care which except for Sabo. But if I pull TS Luffy then I don't mind Sabo. Yeah it's confusing.

EMT0

Banned
Played a bit around with TS Luffy on the damage calculator... Goddammit that damage is crazy.

Yikes... That sucks. I was a bit down that I wasn't able to max skill mine but it could have gone much worse.

Even with your shitty luck it will be easier to run Powerhouse teams now - we are getting the ship and as long as the friend Lucci is max skilled you should be good to go.

Still shitty result....

Yeah, this is true. It's really only going to bite me in the ass when the Hody batch drops and I'm going to want to run Hody + Lucci. But by then you don't even really rely on Lucci's special assuming I pull a few of the batch units so it's eh either way. I'll probably only be truly salty about it if/when we get a 6+ Lucci.

EMT0

Banned
Everyone hates poor ol' pre-6*+ Sabo :( :( :(

FTFY. I'd actually take Sabo now, knowing what's to come. If you want to see some hate thrown a Legend's way, I'm still giving Hancock the stink-eye post 6+. I'd still rather use Marco or Enel whenever possible over her.

MiTYH

All I want is a legend
who isn't a slasher

Seriously, I have two INTHawks and a Shanks. With my luck, I'll pull Law. Dont get me wrong, I love my slasher team, but I need some variety for these coliseums

commish

FTFY. I'd actually take Sabo now, knowing what's to come. If you want to see some hate thrown a Legend's way, I'm still giving Hancock the stink-eye post 6+. I'd still rather use Marco or Enel whenever possible over her.

Hmm I haven't seen the new Sabo. Will have to take a look.

All I want is a legend
who isn't a slasher

Seriously, I have two INTHawks and a Shanks. With my luck, I'll pull Law. Dont get me wrong, I love my slasher team, but I need some variety for these coliseums

INTHawk seems to be one of the most useful legends, tbh. I see him referenced in teams all the time! I'll gladly take one this sugo...

RedBoot

Really, I think TS Luffy's biggest issue right now is that we don't have a lot of the better Free Spirit units on Global: Anni Ace, Raid Sabo, TS Brook, Invasion Shanks, Kinemon, Kanjuro. Some of them shouldn't be too far, at least, but the Wano Bros will be a while.

But you know, Bandai, that's a handicap I'm willing to take. Go ahead and give me TS Luffy and I'll suffer along with just some Boas and Apoo and the like for now.

Rixa

Hmm I haven't seen the new Sabo. Will have to take a look.

Please do tell more.

I would like to pull something, doesn't really matter what I get only got gems for one 10+1.

Just finished Enies Lobby: Tower of Law ~ Gates of Justice. Story has been great so far. Now I need to do something else than story, its getting too tough to me & to my units. I need more ranks and more levels to units. So time to focus FN's other stuff. Rest of the story will come later.

cw_sasuke

Yeah, this is true. It's really only going to bite me in the ass when the Hody batch drops and I'm going to want to run Hody + Lucci. But by then you don't even really rely on Lucci's special assuming I pull a few of the batch units so it's eh either way. I'll probably only be truly salty about it if/when we get a 6+ Lucci.
Yeah there is more than enough time until Hodi or his 6+ version.... By then we will also have the increased skill up rate so we will have it easier to finish him off.

Powerhouse ship + Ah sockets will let us stall for a while now.... Hyped about it. Even though none of my subs has Ah sockets right now lol.
Really, I think TS Luffy's biggest issue right now is that we don't have a lot of the better Free Spirit units on Global: Anni Ace, Raid Sabo, TS Brook, Invasion Shanks, Kinemon, Kanjuro. Some of them shouldn't be too far, at least, but the Wano Bros will be a while.

But you know, Bandai, that's a handicap I'm willing to take. Go ahead and give me TS Luffy and I'll suffer along with just some Boas and Apoo and the like for now.
Being able to only hit STR bosses over 7m with scrub subs like Koala, Senor Pink, IntIvankov and raid Boa... Yeah I think would be fine with that handicap as well.... Lawl.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
That's a nice 2nd anniversary sugo coming up. Good luck to all, I'll continue to lurk this thread vicariously.

(Snipped your actual quote to comment directly.)

I'm sure it'll be brought to attention soon enough, but I see y'all are almost reaching the end of this thread. You wanted to do the graphics the first time but were kind enough to let me have that honor. I don't know what's planned for the next thread and with my lack of involvement in regards to this game now, I just wanted to give you a heads up. You should definitely do something new!

The images I put together however will always be up there hosted on imgur, for whomever decides.

ExVicis

Please do tell more.

I would like to pull something, doesn't really matter what I get only got gems for one 10+1.

Just finished Enies Lobby: Tower of Law ~ Gates of Justice. Story has been great so far. Now I need to do something else than story, its getting too tough to me & to my units. I need more ranks and more levels to units. So time to focus FN's other stuff. Rest of the story will come later.
I just got to Sabaody Archipelago and goddamn was Thriller Bark actually hard for me. I was actually cruising through most of Enies Lobby pretty easily.

Hoping Saboady isn't that tough because I'm right on the edge of getting 150 gems (I was week last Sugo) and 3 multi-pulls would be great.

MiTYH

I'm at 185 gems right now. I'm thinking I should have enough for 4 pulls via 3D2Y Isle gems. I hope so.

Oh man, I forgot the new island= more gems. So I'll definitely have 5 multis saved up. Plus new units in sugo= sugo soon, plus the FaceBook event for rewards. Good stockpile of gems coming.

Man, tomorrow should just come here already. I just want to know which day I'm going all-in on multis for the specific legend boosts. Or will it just be a general, x2 to all?

EDIT: And the sale... is it me or is the gem sale... not worth it? I can only relate to Dokkan where I've bought stones, but $20 for 30 gems (+3 bonus) isn't even enough for a multi. Where in Dokkan they cut prices often enough, rather than giving 3 or 4 bonus gems. Hell even the most expensive option, $55 for 80 gems, only gets you 10 bonus ones. It just seems... not worth it really

commish

Oh man, I forgot the new island= more gems. So I'll definitely have 5 multis saved up. Plus new units in sugo= sugo soon, plus the FaceBook event for rewards. Good stockpile of gems coming.

Man, tomorrow should just come here already. I just want to know which day I'm going all-in on multis for the specific legend boosts. Or will it just be a general, x2 to all?

EDIT: And the sale... is it me or is the gem sale... not worth it? I can only relate to Dokkan where I've bought stones, but $20 for 30 gems (+3 bonus) isn't even enough for a multi. Where in Dokkan they cut prices often enough, rather than giving 3 or 4 bonus gems. Hell even the most expensive option, $55 for 80 gems, only gets you 10 bonus ones. It just seems... not worth it really

Dokkan's gem sales are the best. You can't compare any game to Dokkan because everything else just sucks. I'll be happy that we have any sort of sale... but I do agree that the OPTC gem sale isn't really that great.

Also, I was under the impression that the rate up for legends was for the entire period. Didn't realize they could break it down per day. That would be disappointing... knowing my luck, TS Luffy will be in the batch that has all the legends I already have.

ExVicis

Dokkan's gem sales are the best. You can't compare any game to Dokkan because everything else just sucks. I'll be happy that we have any sort of sale... but I do agree that the OPTC gem sale isn't really that great.

Also, I was under the impression that the rate up for legends was for the entire period. Didn't realize they could break it down per day. That would be disappointing... knowing my luck, TS Luffy will be in the batch that has all the legends I already have.
Yeah I'm afraid of that too with the legends I have. Well at least the Rayleigh Shop will be there to help me feel better about any dupes I get.

RedBoot

Unless they change something, there's no day-specific legend boosts or anything. Just the general INT boost.

I just got to Sabaody Archipelago and goddamn was Thriller Bark actually hard for me. I was actually cruising through most of Enies Lobby pretty easily.

Hoping Saboady isn't that tough because I'm right on the edge of getting 150 gems (I was week last Sugo) and 3 multi-pulls would be great.

Saobody is difficult at times, especially the final level. It gets much easier after that, though.

cw_sasuke

If you only care about Legends.. Is there a big difference between single pulls and multipulls? If can't make it to 50 stones I might try to farm some Boa copies instead and do a couple single pulls.

Hana-Bi

If you only care about Legends.. Is there a big difference between single pulls and multipulls? If can't make it to 50 stones I might try to farm some Boa copies instead and do a couple single pulls.
Well, you can get silvers with singles. It's gold only for multis.

Kyou

That's a nice 2nd anniversary sugo coming up. Good luck to all, I'll continue to lurk this thread vicariously.

(Snipped your actual quote to comment directly.)

I'm sure it'll be brought to attention soon enough, but I see y'all are almost reaching the end of this thread. You wanted to do the graphics the first time but were kind enough to let me have that honor. I don't know what's planned for the next thread and with my lack of involvement in regards to this game now, I just wanted to give you a heads up. You should definitely do something new!

The images I put together however will always be up there hosted on imgur, for whomever decides.
I'd love to make some new graphics for thread 3 4?? Has anyone called making the actual content for the next thread yet?

Majukun

something that it's common for every sugo,it's that a multi sumon gives you an additional one,so it's 11 units for 50 gems

but in addition to this,pretty much ever sugo has some kind of incentive to multipull compared yto doing 10 single pulls.
it can be like this one,where only the multi have guaranteed golds, or something more minor,like having the 11th pull being one of the boosted characters of that sugo

cw_sasuke

Yeah, that's why I said if you only care about Legends. So the chances of getting a Legend aren't higher in a multipulls compared to singles?

something that it's common for every sugo,it's that a multi sumon gives you an additional one,so it's 11 units for 50 gems

but in addition to this,pretty much ever sugo has some kind of incentive to multipull compared yto doing 10 single pulls.
it can be like this one,where only the multi have guaranteed golds, or something more minor,like having the 11th pull being one of the boosted characters of that sugo

Thanks.
So if you ONLY care about Legends/Red Posters the 11th pull of the multi would be the one that has a higher chance of dropping a Legend since its a guaranteed Sugo boost unit? But for the other 10 the chances aren't higher compared to single pulls?

I will just try to get to 50 for a multipull but I need to look up how much stones we can get the next couple days. Need 15 more stones.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

In other words, if you only care about Legends, the one free unit for multis is the only difference. ( free 11th is not boosted here)

cw_sasuke

In other words, if you only care about Legends, the one free unit for multis is the only difference. ( free 11th is not boosted here)
Okay thanks.... So I will be fine even with a couple singles. Let's see if I can snatch a Legend.

RedBoot

Are we sure the highest rarity is not static and the silvers aren't eating into the gold rates?

That's my guess. Something like 50% silver, 45% gold, and 5% red turns into 95% gold, 5% red when you do a multipull.

No way to tell for sure, of course, but that's what I'd expect.

(Also, technically, a multipull does give you a better chance of a legend since you're getting an extra pull, but since it requires spending in 50 gem increments, it might not be worth it to everyone)

Majukun

That's my guess. Something like 50% silver, 45% gold, and 5% red turns into 95% gold, 5% red when you do a multipull.

No way to tell for sure, of course, but that's what I'd expect.

(Also, technically, a multipull does give you a better chance of a legend since you're getting an extra pull, but since it requires spending in 50 gem increments, it might not be worth it to everyone)

by the data we got by a guy who made an insane number of pulls and put them on youtube tracking the data,the usual percentage is (going by memory)

62% silvers
35% gold
3% red

which with an all gold sugo with double rated legends should look like

94% gold
6% red

Hana-Bi

I'm not sure whether those rates for reds are static or not. Maybe we'll know when japan gets the actual pull rates released.

I think it's like 2% red and 49/49 % silver/gold. With a gold only sugo it might be 3-4% for a red.

But it's still unknown. You might just pull the rarity tier and then it's decided which unit out of the tier you'll get or you pull out of a big pool of units with gold and silvers three or four times in it.

Either way, a gold only sugo should increase your chances to pull a red since I don't think that all silver pulls are now just gold pulls.

Majukun

since from tomorrow (if they don't give us another week during part 3) we are not gonna get the sunny 2 anymore..i decided to try to go for loot over speed for the other colors

capt. baccarat
friend :haruta/baccarat
raid enel
dj sanji
dogpen
vista

ship:enel's ship

raid enel and the ship's special should be able to deal with the potential 2 hime turtles.
the first round is for stalling as usual.

EMT0

Banned
since from tomorrow (if they don't give us another week during part 3) we are not gonna get the sunny 2 anymore..i decided to try to go for loot over speed for the other colors

capt. baccarat
friend :haruta/baccarat
raid enel
dj sanji
dogpen
vista

ship:enel's ship

raid enel and the ship's special should be able to deal with the potential 2 hime turtles.
the first round is for stalling as usual.

...shit, I didn't account for that when I was making grandiose levelup plans for my STR and QCK units. And sadly, those are the units that need the hime turtles the most. I just ended up maxing out all my DEX raid units and Croc today, plus getting every DEX unit of any worth to me up to Lv. 70. I wanted to do the same thing, but I guess I'll be prioritizing Legend Lucci and Marco for what I manage to get these next two days. RIP farming 20 Hime turtles in thirty minutes ;____;

EDIT: Don't click this link unless you've cleared past Enies Lobby and/or don't want to make yourself sad. This sums up the 2 Year Anniversary Sunny going away in a nutshell.

Top Bottom