• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Hana-Bi

Man, I know we all joked about getting Akainu before Sabo/Pica/NLuffy, but I didn't think it would actually happen. :p Probably only getting a single copy unless the Sugo Fairy blesses me with TS Luffy, Cavendish, or Aokiji.

Although Gamewith lists both a 5+ Luffy/Legend Aokiji team and an Enel/Cavendish team that are Global-friendly, so maybe there's still hope.

Yeah, with Cavendish as a friend you can run this team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnzMWVIjMkU

Just switch out Colo Vista for story Lucci and you are good. :) Will probably run the raid only one time to get Akainu and farm him the next time he'll be back. Sadly won't have the time next week.

feature review:

super evolutions:

Pretty cool! I decided to get Zoro. Not sure when I'll use him yet, but with an attack stat like that I'm sure he'll find some use.

Crew abilities:

I do love how they glow when they apply to something happening, though most of the current ones add a slight slight sliight perk to otherwise middle-of-the-road units, so visual flair is the main benefit atm.

Probably the least interesting feature until we get more units with really broken ass crew perks.

Rayleigh bazaar:

9301 trading points without even trading in my dupe legend yet, I've been hoarding since the 7/11 bug lol ...

2xSta2xReward

Stealth best addition to this update, holy smokes is this a time saver.

It feels like I'm back in the early days with a tiny little stamina bar that runs out in a small handful of runs; this is going to be such a good feature during half stamina events.

Did I miss anything?

Tidd

feature review:
Did I miss anything?

You can find new Log Luffys with the old one and vice versa. So if you have one don't wonder why you have so many LL friends now. :p

New filter system: Want to search for a DEX Driven character? No problem just click on it and the game shows you these exact types. No more searching or remembering.

New icon? :D

Kyou

Turns out my Iva team works fine without the 2 year Sunny but it's sloooooow

God bless 5+ Zoro's special. Hasn't even been around 12 hours and he's pulling his weight

mileS

5+ Zoro had to be done. Glad he was skill maxed too (not like that is hard to do)
Hate losing him for Sengoku teams :/ tons of other dex units I need to level before I make another Asura.

MiTYH

That feeling when you run out of stamina on the last story stage, but the snail on that island gives you a stamina refresh:

b81.jpg

So how exactly does the 2x STA/Drop work? Do you get two drops per stage or does it simply double the normal drops you get? If it's the latter, then that feels like it could be a gamble with bad drop runs (Ex: Afro Luffy drops a useless book that gets doubled rather than a poster).

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So how exactly does the 2x STA/Drop work? Do you get two drops per stage or does it simply double the normal drops you get? If it's the latter, then that feels like it could be a gamble with bad drop runs (Ex: Afro Luffy drops a useless book that gets doubled rather than a poster).

Double normal drop. And yeah, could be a gamble... and you get nothing.

The second way, whatever you get doubles.

This means that if you get lucky, you get lucky twice.

If you get unlucky, you get unlucky twice.

Honestly, it evens out for the most part; it just saves you a lot of time farming.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Okay 5+ Zoro is pretty awesome... Didn't expect that. He has no spot on my Slasher team because of 3D2Y but he will be nice on Dex teams.

Tidd

Raid Akainu is ridiculous for pure STR teams.

A901srM.png

Without him this team does "only" 5.4 million. But I don't know where you need this. :p

Kyou

Maybe they don't know about it? Did you report it?

when I looked into it before, I'd found a few people that had sent it in on Reddit and got a "We're working on it, it'll be fixed in the next version" response. I guess I'll send in a ticket tonight on it.

SFX vanishing during missions throws me off, music missing is a bummer, but the real crime, THE REAL CRIME, is when the "Special Level Up" sound effect doesn't play.

What's even the point?!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
SFX vanishing during missions throws me off, music missing is a bummer, but the real crime, THE REAL CRIME, is when the "Special Level Up" sound effect doesn't play.

What's even the point?!

I swear that sound has addictive, endorphin releasing qualities.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
In the mail, where you choose either Zoro+ or Nami+ and you get stuff for Luffy+.

Oh snap, thanks. I was scared to touch my mail because I didn't want to trigger any free pull before the sugo, not that that is even possible.

I feel like I'm the only one here that picked Nami over Zoro lmao

I've considered it, but as a inthawk user my anti-psy teams usually go pure slasher.

The fact that this new zoro is actually a solid 2.5x dex captain helped me decide; his skill is a bit more universally useful than 2x law.

Kukumalu

Got Doflamingo special from 1 to MAX with 40 copies and almost cried a tear of joy.
My Fujitora team is looking pretty good now with Max skilled Caesar, Coby, Diamante and Doflamingo.
Kinda wanted to use the 8 Almighty books I have on Fuji but I'm gonna wait and see if I pull a TS Luffy on the Sugo (lol).

RedBoot

I haven't picked my free skull yet, but I might go with Nami just because I'd rather farm Zoro's 3D2Y stage. All STR enemies means Marco can blaze through it, while Nami's stage has a damage limiter on the boss, which is no fun.

RR30

New update looks really nice. I haven't played too much of late, but I did my 135 FP pulls and sold my dupes giving me 12k Rayleigh points (TY Inthawk/Shanks dupes).
Akainu? I have no idea lol. Hope I can find some answer for him.

Sugo is tomorrow night, right?

I think I'm going to try this team for Akainu but with G3 instead of LL. An important thing to note: People keep saying that we can use QCK Lucci for a guaranteed 3 QCK orbs instead of Colo Vista. This really isn't the case because you don't want Lucci in the middle row. In one of the stages your captain gets swapped out for a crew member in your middle row and if it happens to be Lucci, it could mean disaster for your run. (His CA is 2.75 to fighters if HP is below 30% btw.) I'm not sure if this effect is rerollable.

Also, I'm not sure if what crew member Akainu blasts off on his revive is rerollable. I'm going to assume this to be the case unless someone points out otherwise. I doubt people would be using Inthawk if 17% of your runs would just fail.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I think I'm going to try this team for Akainu but with G3 instead of LL. An important thing to note: People keep saying that we can use QCK Lucci for a guaranteed 3 QCK orbs instead of Colo Vista. This really isn't the case because you don't want Lucci in the middle row. In one of the stages your captain gets swapped out for a crew member in your middle row and if it happens to be Lucci, it could mean disaster for your run. (His CA is 2.75 to fighters if HP is below 30% btw.) I'm not sure if this effect is rerollable.

Also, I'm not sure if what crew member Akainu blasts off on his revive is rerollable. I'm going to assume this to be the case unless someone points out otherwise. I doubt people would be using Inthawk if 17% of your runs would just fail.
Akainu blasts off the one who dealt the killing blow, no?

Kyou

Hoping I'll have enough firepower with Enel/Doffy/Leopard Lucci/Boa/Kizaru and a Cavendish friend. Probably just going to try for one

edit: Oh shit we're getting Young Whitebeard soon too? Sweet!

cw_sasuke

Yeah... I really need to work on Raid Enel next now that I'm done with Doffy. No need to attempt Akainu before that.

RedBoot

edit: Oh shit we're getting Young Whitebeard soon too? Sweet!

Yeah, there's even a section for "Ambush Quests" in the Help menu already (which mentions that we don't have any yet).

(Also, unrelated, but if you've never done it, go into Help, select the Others section, and scroll all the way down to the bottom)

Can't wait to start getting destroyed by Young WB. I wonder how long it generally takes to skill max an invasion character...I suspect it's painful.

Rixa

Going to evolve my Zoro to + when I have enough cost :D.

If some / any Eneru (Enel) user are reading this could you put Eneru as leader so I can try to grab gems from Colosseum. Thank you.

Kyou

Going to evolve my Zoro to + when I have enough cost :D.

If some / any Eneru (Enel) user are reading this could you put Eneru as leader so I can try to grab gems from Colosseum. Thank you.

I'll put mine up now. I'm going to grind for a nami skull before bed so I'll have to switch for that but I'll try to remember to put it back up after that

Rixa

I'll put mine up now. I'm going to grind for a nami skull before bed so I'll have to switch for that but I'll try to remember to put it back up after that

Thanks. Cavendish + Eneru combination is so great for me to stall and to nuke bosses (I have Shiryu in the party too, "Because reasons").

cw_sasuke

Trebol... ffs... Just went 0/5 on him.

I don't know if I can keep going on... Farming a FN for a single skill book is the worst.

But if I manage for max skill Legend Doffy down the line I'll be pissed of Trebol hasn't the same cool down lol.

cw_sasuke

1 multipull.

Hoping for Haruta, Shiryu, Whitebeard, Inthawk or SW Franky.

If I could get one of them I would be more than happy.

Top Bottom