• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MANUELF

Banned
Im playing the story mode while the anniversary sunny still works, Im almost at the end of Sabaody, thinking of gemming to advance

mileS

New phone. all in on this Sugo for sure. Looking at 3 multi pulls at least. Shame I slacked off on Story islands. I'm at sabaody now so I have quite a few gems I could get from catching up.

Rixa

I'd love to make some new graphics for thread 3 4?? Has anyone called making the actual content for the next thread yet?

Not sure if anyone else has informed to be interested to make new OT, if no others, I vote you to do it :).

...shit, I didn't account for that when I was making grandiose levelup plans for my STR and QCK units. And sadly, those are the units that need the hime turtles the most. I just ended up maxing out all my DEX raid units and Croc today, plus getting every DEX unit of any worth to me up to Lv. 70. I wanted to do the same thing, but I guess I'll be prioritizing Legend Lucci and Marco for what I manage to get these next two days. RIP farming 20 Hime turtles in thirty minutes ;____;

EDIT: Don't click this link unless you've cleared past Enies Lobby and/or don't want to make yourself sad. This sums up the 2 Year Anniversary Sunny going away in a nutshell.

It sucks that I cant clear those Himes multiple times :(.

Yesterday my plan was to try again with Double Shiryu leaders. It went well to 4/5 stage. Then the extra Hime turtle popped and to my surprise this time Shiryus (2nd Shiryu) killed it and I was going to save my Shiryus to 5/5 for test if they work this time. Ruined my test run :p cause it was the 2nd Shiryu that killed Hime in 4/5 stage. I think I test it again when next colour is on. Cau now I know Hime can be killed with Shiryu, I just hope that I don't get that extra Hime to pop in some stage :D.

I literally watched that Video in game yesterday when I cleared Enies Lobby :).
Something related to ships.

Where to use my Cola, now that Going Merry is maxed and I haven't used any Cola outside of it.

EMT0

Banned
Max out the Thousand Sunny next.

Yep, the Thousand Sunny can be key to clearing out annoying stages. Alternatively, if you can clear the Mihawk Training Forest, the Coffin Boat is also worth tackling. Usefulness for the generic/easy to get ships goes like this:

Thousand Sunny/Going Merry > Coffin Boat > Moby Dick > Navy Ship > Ace's Striker

Everything else is hard to get, but as you go lower on the list they become more specialized. The Coffin Boat is the go-to slasher/F2P player's ship until we get the Polar Tang. The Moby Dick is good if you're rolling captains like Whitebeard, Enel, Legend Croc, or have low-HP dependent subs like Don Chinjao. The Navy Ship is good for one thing and one thing only, Raid Blackbeard teams, but damn does it make some content easy if you've got a maxed Raid Blackbeard. Finally, Ace's ship is the go-to shooter ship. Shooters aren't very F2P friendly due to having zero good F2P orb boosters, but you can build a pretty respectable team between Zephyr, Heracles'un, FN Marguerite, Raid Kizaru, Raid Hancock, and Duval. Worst comes to worst you can still kick ass by slapping in Raid Doffy.

As for ease to get?

Merry > Navy Ship > Thousand Sunny > Coffin Boat > Striker > Moby Dick with other training forests ramping up in difficulty to a very high degree.

Kyou

Didn't Rocketman come later?

Got 5.9k from the stuff I've saved from the last few Sugos. Can't believe I find myself hoping for some valuable sugo dupes.

Dandte

it took me a while too. Crew screen, opposite voyage log. Really blends in.

edit: It feels REALLY good to have my box uncluttered

Found it, thanks :)

Mhm i can't decide...i went 0/10 on lao g, 1/10 on diamante and 1/10 on hack...should i sell my dupes of them or hope for a skill up...

Rixa

Max out the Thousand Sunny next.

Yep, the Thousand Sunny can be key to clearing out annoying stages. Alternatively, if you can clear the Mihawk Training Forest, the Coffin Boat is also worth tackling. Usefulness for the generic/easy to get ships goes like this:

Thousand Sunny/Going Merry > Coffin Boat > Moby Dick > Navy Ship > Ace's Striker

Everything else is hard to get, but as you go lower on the list they become more specialized. The Coffin Boat is the go-to slasher/F2P player's ship until we get the Polar Tang. The Moby Dick is good if you're rolling captains like Whitebeard, Enel, Legend Croc, or have low-HP dependent subs like Don Chinjao. The Navy Ship is good for one thing and one thing only, Raid Blackbeard teams, but damn does it make some content easy if you've got a maxed Raid Blackbeard. Finally, Ace's ship is the go-to shooter ship. Shooters aren't very F2P friendly due to having zero good F2P orb boosters, but you can build a pretty respectable team between Zephyr, Heracles'un, FN Marguerite, Raid Kizaru, Raid Hancock, and Duval. Worst comes to worst you can still kick ass by slapping in Raid Doffy.

As for ease to get?

Merry > Navy Ship > Thousand Sunny > Coffin Boat > Striker > Moby Dick with other training forests ramping up in difficulty to a very high degree.

Okay, will max Sunny next. As shooters I have SW Ace but not sure what subs I have for him (beside GPU :D) haven't really looked.

Tidd

What a beautiful picture ;)

fcKUKuT.jpg

I've never maxed my special level on G2. lol

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR SHIP

I'm rolling in Rayleigh points but I'm sure as fuck not getting Oars. I'll be holding on to my points for now.

i3gygkY.jpg

Getting Akainu now is stupid. Slashers don't have reliable orb manipulation available from Colo Vista or Killer. Cerebral teams don't have Colo Drake. Doffy 6* teams don't have skill books yet or his boat. Even teams that use a Cavendish friend need 100 attack cotton candy on him. I might be able to do it with a G3 team with raid Doffy, QCK Lucci, Enel, and Inthawk but farming with G3 is stressful so I'm not sure I'd be down for it.

My guess is that they wanted to put this raid out before they dropped the Navy RR batch that has Coby's special that nullifies the raid gimmick to sucker people into wasting their gems trying to farm him now.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'm rolling in Rayleigh points but I'm sure as fuck not getting Oars. I'll be holding on to my points for now.

i3gygkY.jpg

Getting Akainu now is stupid. Slashers don't have reliable orb manipulation available from Colo Vista or Killer. Cerebral teams don't have Colo Drake. Doffy 6* teams don't have skill books yet or his boat. Even teams that use a Cavendish friend need 100 attack cotton candy on him. I might be able to do it with a G3 team with raid Doffy, QCK Lucci, Enel, and Inthawk but farming with G3 is stressful so I'm not sure I'd be down for it.

My guess is that they wanted to put this raid out before they dropped the Navy RR batch that has Coby's special that nullifies the raid gimmick to sucker people into wasting their gems trying to farm him now.
How about we all pull TS Luffy and win?

How about we all pull TS Luffy and win?

You know, I hadn't considered that but I'm completely on board now.

I saved my stamina with the intention of playing through the 3D2Y island but it's currently on 2x Beri. Tomorrow night when the sugo starts it'll be half stamina so I'll probably just wait until then. Now I have to figure out a new Ivankov FN team that doesn't involve me cheesing through all of it with specials.

linkent

Can we use the 5* books on the 5*+?
Or do we have to devolve them to use the books?
I dunno how after 500+ days, my luffy is still not maxed yet.

Kyou

Can we use the 5* books on the 5*+?
Or do we have to devolve them to use the books?
I dunno how after 500+ days, my luffy is still not maxed yet.

it's my understanding that 5* books will work on 5+'s

they're remarkably nice about super evolution related stuff

Majukun

still have gear 2 at special level 2 because at the time i farmed story zeff and when i had his books i just yolo them...so it's for when bagy or perona come back...or waiting till leo's fortnight is here....which also has fuji's books but it's lso very far in the future.

meanwhile,i don't know if it has already been said,monday we have akainu raid

Jayhawk

Good luck OPTC-GAF with skill ups and upcoming Sugofest. Still in my 3 week Eurotrip. Only been able to do isles that give new gems. Didn't even do hime turtles and skill up my dudes yet.

RalchAC

Not even trying Akainu unless something absolutely insane happens tomorrow.

Got 4300 points out of the Bazaar. Not Legend dupes, just Golds and Silvers.

Tomorrow is the day everybody!

Fake edit: I don't think anybody has asked to do OT3. I could help a bit, but I don't feel like doing the heavy lifting.

It would be cool if we could fit a 3D2Y reference in the title.

RalchAC

5*+ Luffy is absolutely insane for a new player. 2.25x ATK boost to EVERYONE that increases to over 2.8x after 4 perfects.

Plus an small HP boost.

Plus a delaying special.

It's a free pass up to Ennies Lobby and a great help against early raid bosses.

Rixa

5*+ Luffy is absolutely insane for a new player. 2.25x ATK boost to EVERYONE that increases to over 2.8x after 4 perfects.

Plus an small HP boost.

Plus a delaying special.

It's a free pass up to Ennies Lobby and a great help against early raid bosses.

Welp.
That means it will be nice Friend Captain for my Cavendish :). And this solves some problems if I go with double Cavendish and face Dex enemies.

In another news. No Hime, but got the gem. With this setup I can stall with those 1k hitting turtles.

Screenshot_20170222-125147.png
Screenshot_20170222-125457.png
Capture.PNG

Hisoka

Wow this Sugo is hype. I'm at 32 stones right now though - so getting to 50 for a multipull this week is unlikely. Still... Pretty cool Sugo.

You def. made the right call with the upcoming 2Y Sugo - you are about to eat xD
Yeah still Lucci though I managed to pull Legend Duffy and Ace as well in the last months. So pretty cool. Still hoping for Whitebeard though, only one I REALLY want

Wow, nice. You definitely made it out there xD congrats!!

Nice Sugo!!! I need to pull of a legend here now!!
Made 6900 points in Rayleighs shop. Also nice. Bursting through Afro Luffy with a slasher Team + haruta and double rewards.. that's what i call time efficient! Love this feature.
The filter option seems off though, but maybe i'm just to dumb. Optc pulled me back in.

MiTYH

Ray shop is finally here! Bye bye dupe Mihawk, hello 5000 points and almost there to a rocketman (when it's released). I'm hopefuly I get 11 legends in a multipull, but let's be real, and most of the anniversary dupes will go to the remainder in this shop

New island, I can't wait for 1/2 stamina, might use that to farm for some units (I hear the Ray in this one is good). Gonna rainbow slash my way through and just hope for the best

I'm going to wait to finish 3d2y to see if I manage a skull (that's how it drops right?) and if nothing, I'll probably go for Zoro for the slasher bonus. Only decision is if I want to use my maxed Asura and just this new one as a new asura (need that 8 hit combo)

EDIT: Also, no sugo soon? Shouldn't we have one for all these new units, or at least tonight/tomorrow? Seems weird but I know we have a lot of other stuff going on

RalchAC

Have fun with your Eurotrip Jayhawk! Hope you have as much fun as the guys from the movie!

Ray shop is finally here! Bye bye dupe Mihawk, hello 5000 points and almost there to a rocketman (when it's released). I'm hopefuly I get 11 legends in a multipull, but let's be real, and most of the anniversary dupes will go to the remainder in this shop

New island, I can't wait for 1/2 stamina, might use that to farm for some units (I hear the Ray in this one is good). Gonna rainbow slash my way through and just hope for the best

I'm going to wait to finish 3d2y to see if I manage a skull (that's how it drops right?) and if nothing, I'll probably go for Zoro for the slasher bonus. Only decision is if I want to use my maxed Asura and just this new one as a new asura (need that 8 hit combo)

EDIT: Also, no sugo soon? Shouldn't we have one for all these new units, or at least tonight/tomorrow? Seems weird but I know we have a lot of other stuff going on

Tomorrow we have a Sugo with TS Luffy

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sold of the dupes I didn't need and managed to get 7.3k Trainingpoints. So im ready when we get the Powerhouse ship.

Wow, nice. You definitely made it out there xD congrats!!

Nice Sugo!!! I need to pull of a legend here now!!
Made 6900 points in Rayleighs shop. Also nice. Bursting through Afro Luffy with a slasher Team + haruta and double rewards.. that's what i call time efficient! Love this feature.
The filter option seems off though, but maybe i'm just to dumb. Optc pulled me back in.
Thank bro :)
And you def. will join us soon... Otherwise screw this game tbh lol.

Wish in had Haruta as well... Would be perfect for farming those older FN.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

There's this Croc team without XDrake
https://youtu.be/NUi5SZaTtAI

He has Tashigi but never uses her special. I'm assuming she's replaceable with any QCK Cerebral. Im not sure if the red force is mandatory, but maybe other replacements will come to light.

Do I need 2 4* Blenheims, when I have 5* one. Should I trade those 4* or use them for random slots?

The ray points are more valuable than those slots or potential skill ups, so I'd sell them.

cw_sasuke

About to finish the new Story Islands which will put me at exactly 50 gems... Perfect.

Can someone tell me the gimmick against Rayleigh on the final stage? Don't wanna have to redo a 20 Stam stage because I messed up.

Cleared everything with G3 so far up to the stage where the Bird with 3x Good encounter comes up.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I have so much story left to do... wish I had done my remaining story missions when we had the 2Y anny ship. Oh well.

cw_sasuke

Okay just went in blind... Cleared on the first try with G3 though. Rayleigh can't be delayed and will silence your Captain for 5 turns.

Managed to stall/survive until the Silence was gone... One matching orb on Koala + her and Diffus active was enough to take him out.

Got the Luffy Super Evo material drop. The only thing I don't need because we already got it for free drops lol.

Looked into the Sailor abilities of some units... Blenheim and some other have a interesting ability, as in treating orbs they are usually weak to as matching orbs. Thats good.

RedBoot

Man, I know we all joked about getting Akainu before Sabo/Pica/NLuffy, but I didn't think it would actually happen. :p Probably only getting a single copy unless the Sugo Fairy blesses me with TS Luffy, Cavendish, or Aokiji.

Although Gamewith lists both a 5+ Luffy/Legend Aokiji team and an Enel/Cavendish team that are Global-friendly, so maybe there's still hope.

bobohoro

Double stam FNs are nice.
Except if you don't pay attention and die to Afro Luffy and realise it's double the stamina down the drain, heh.
Overall all around nice improvements.

Story island will be done tomorrow, shouldn't be that hard. Won't reach 200 gems sadly, but three multis should give me something nice to play with anyway.
I hope.

Top Bottom