• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man Manga Gets TV Anime (Madhouse, Shingo Natsume, Chikashi Kubota)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Now that it's over, thought it was a good time for a crow bump.

Happy to be wrong!
Not eating crow on this one. I supported the notion that the anime would be worse animated than the manga. With is technically a lie since a manga isn't animated at all, but I was of course referring to the chapter long action sequences that are often seen in gif form and that were - in my eyes - not as amazing in the anime. I am very satisfied with the anime and the animation quality suprised me time and time again, but it didn't match these specific scenes.

Not eating crow on this one. I supported the notion that the anime would be worse animated than the manga. With is technically a lie since a manga isn't animated at all, but I was of course referring to the chapter long action sequences that are often seen in gif form and that were - in my eyes - not as amazing in the anime. I am very satisfied with the anime and the animation quality suprised me time and time again, but it didn't match these specific scenes.

Goalpost moving!

Nah, I understand what you mean. I don't really agree though as, while the Genos Saitama fight was great in the manga and not entirely faithful in the anime (to the original release), I still say it surpassed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom