• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OPM UK hinting at something really, really big.. [Up: Earth shattering game revealed]

Into

If you want to over analyze it, it could be Mass Effect Trilogy for PS4, 1080p, 60fps etc. Not exclusive.

Other publishers are doing this, i doubt EA are shy about it.

I personally think its likely GTA5, Sony and Rockstar will continue their relationship with a port, it will also be available on the Xbox One, just marketed first and foremost for PS4.

BraXzy

Crash Bandicoot by Naughty Dog.

crash-sony-playstation-teaser.jpg

Yaoibot

Omg you people with your Shemnue and FFVII predictions. You must be impossible to please at birthdays and Christmas. "But I wanted an AFRICAN elephant, not an INDIAN one. Take it back, its worthless. And who is gonna clean up that shit?"

From the wordings, I think the game falls into one of the following categories:

1) Series has never appeared on Sony consoles before, but was a major title exclusive to other platform(s), yet obviously not first party

Possibilities: Saints Row

2) We already know (or have guessed, due to being obvious) about the existence of this title in development, but it was unclear if it would make next-gen versious last-gen.

Possibilities: Red Dead Redemption 2, GTA VI, tons of others.

3) We already know about the existence of this title, but it's in development hell and was unclear if it would ever be released at all.

Possibilities: The Last Guardian

4) Title hasn't been announced, but we all knew it was coming anyway, and this is no surprise:

Possibilities: Uncharted, something in the God of War franchise, a new entry in TLoU franchise, etc.

Edit: I think it's probably Saint's Row going cross-platform.

Hanmik

Hmmm ... PlayStation.. Massive... Significance... Series.. Hmm..

Could it be the revival of the Series from april 2011..? The Massive PSN outage of 2011. That was massive, very significant, a Series of attacks and PlayStation exclusive. Please no..

It's probably crash or gran turismo.

I guess if you look at Team Ico's games as a series TLG fits.
We all now it has been moved to PS4, they'll have to "re-announce" the game at some point.
It's not a massive series but it definitely is of massive significance for playstation.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
From the wordings, I think the game falls into one of the following categories:

1) Series has never appeared on Sony consoles before, but was a major title exclusive to other platform(s), yet obviously not first party

Possibilities: Saints Row

2) We already know (or have guessed, due to being obvious) about the existence of this title in development, but it was unclear if it would make next-gen versious last-gen.

Possibilities: Red Dead Redemption 2, GTA VI, tons of others.

3) We already know about the existence of this title, but it's in development hell and was unclear if it would ever be released at all.

Possibilities: The Last Guardian

4) Title hasn't been announced, but we all knew it was coming anyway, and this is no surprise:

Possibilities: Uncharted, something in the God of War franchise, a new entry in TLoU franchise, etc.
Uh....there are 3 Saints Row games on PS3. The only Saints Row game not on PS3 was the original.

Anyway. I'm hoping for either Crash or Red Dead Redemption 2.

S¡mon;101339960 said:
Is there a list of past OPM reveals?

Well, I'm just thinking if it's one of the biggest covers for a popular magazine like this, it's gotta be good. I'd actually be really happy with a V port. I've been meaning to rebuy a PS4 soon, but I'd buy it very soon if this released soon.

S¡mon

Banned
Well, I'm just thinking if it's one of the biggest covers for a popular magazine like this, it's gotta be good. I'd actually be really happy with a V port. I've been meaning to rebuy a PS4 soon, but I'd buy it very soon if this released soon.
Yeah, but I mean... if their previous biggest cover ever was something like 'a DLC expansion pack for game X', than there is little value to be put in their claim that there will be a big unveil.
If their previous biggest cover ever was something like 'World, meet Watch Dogs for the first time', than we can expect something huge.

Uh....there are 3 Saints Row games on PS3. The only Saints Row game not on PS3 was the original.

Anyway. I'm hoping for either Crash or Red Dead Redemption 2.

Yea, I failed there. In that case, category 1 is out, because every single other Xbox exclusive of any significance at all is a first party title (except Titanfall, and they've made it pretty clear that it's not coming to PS4)

dolabla

I really hope it's GTA5. It really needs to be on PS4. The audience is already there and growing each and every passing week.

Mahonay

Banned
Hard to imagine it being anything other than Crash Bandicoot for PS4.
I don't think a new Crash game could possibly be considered "massive" at this point. I'd like to see another crack at the series, but I really doubt that's the game they're talking about for the cover.

Guerilla Games' new IP? Isn't the team that's working on it based in the UK?

edit: major reading comprehension blunder, so hopefully it's crash

Top Bottom