• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps Leaked as Sequel to Ori and the Blind Forest

You know the Will 'o the Wisp is a thing which predates this TV show? (Which I've never heard of). Even Spider-Man has a villain called Will' o the Wisp - should Marvel sue as well?

The term 'will o' the wisp' has been around for a few hundred years. First time I remember seeing it was the D&D Monster Manual.

From the Oxford American Dictionary:
- a phosphorescent light seen hovering or floating at night over marshy ground, thought to result from the combustion of natural gases; ignis fatuus.

early 17th cent.: originally as Will with the wisp, the sense of wisp being ‘handful of (lighted) hay.’

wouwie

So one of my favourite games ever is getting a sequel? Awesome news if true. I need to start thinking about which hardware i will be able to play this on. This is one of those games that could persuade me into buying either a more powerful pc (which i would rarely use for anything else) or an Xbox One (which i would rarely use for anything else since i play mostly on PS4)...

Top Bottom